Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Medieval or Medieval-inspired contest- all winners have been gifted, thanks for a great time!!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Julia526

Good mornin' to ye fair maidens and lads!

maria_loves_alex

this is an excellent idea for a contest!! I don't have the sims medieval yet as Im waiting for a huge sale over here but I've been wanting to build medieval lots create sims to go with them so this is the perfect opportunity to do so Im going to bookmark this thread - by the way I'll be entering the cc category

the due date is on hubby's birthday ^_^

icouldntfindaname

Yeah,I'm in

Jojo777

Awesome guys!! I'm at the point where I'm going to begin having limited internet access, but I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread, even if I can't update the entries post for a while

Julia526

Bumpin it up

Zulie234

Jojo777 wrote:
Zulie234 wrote:I will try to enter, but no promises, I have a REALLY busy weekend But this is an AMAZING contest, I love the idea! Off to buy Barnacle Bay (Women's outfits!! Heehee)

No issues, and if you don't have time this weekend feel free to enter any time before May 1st, hopefully you'll have time somewhere in there.

Have fun with Barnacle Bay, it's a very nice world (and the outfits are cool)!!

Eee! I lovelovelove Bucaneer's bounty (free for a day, snatched it, thought of you, will be getting the actual WORLD in early May) and all that stops me is the stupid game launcher. Origin has stopped working and it tips a long story about how t ruined my life and my game so I will spare you. I still feel like suing. Grr.

blacksheba1973

Bumping this for Jojo.

blacksheba1973

illusie

I must have missed this contest. Sounds like one I´d love to join. Thanks for bumping it!

blacksheba1973

illusie wrote:I must have missed this contest. Sounds like one I´d love to join. Thanks for bumping it!
No problem hon. Good luck if you decide to enter. I know that jojo will appreciate it.

pandachute

Location:Approximately 2 to 3 centuries ago. Even my mother says I should have been born in the 17th century!

I'd love to join! But I'm not sure which one, though. I'll have to see once I'm in CAS. But I am definitely going to enter one of them!!

Thanks to the hostess and the sponsors!

Book-a-holic Jane Austen Addict Fave Musician:HAYLEY WESTENRA http://www.hayleywestenra.com/
Jojo777

Thanks so much for bumping, blacksheba!!

Hey guys, I'm back!! And I have a question for any of the wonderful people lingering on this thread: should I extend the due date? Since we haven't gotten any entries yet. I want more people to see this and feel bad that I wasn't around to bring it to people's attention!

cherryberrybloo

Just saw this, I'm interested. I have time later today and may be able to get an entry together. It's been awhile since I did any actual creation contests... Should be fun!

How were your travels?

Click. Like? Vote!
snowdove58

Tried twice to put my entry in. Baby and dishwasher lost it all. I will try again later.
anettesb

snowdove58 wrote:Tried twice to put my entry in. Baby and dishwasher lost it all. I will try again later.

When ever makeing an entry writ it up in word (or other writting program) so you are safe if Liam atacks (in what ever form he choose...)
I all ways do that...

edit... if I remember to...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/27/12 02:46 PM

click siggy to take part in the contest

Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: