Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Taking requests of all kinds! ~Xtine1012, your house is now in progress~** simmers, give me requests  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
xtine1012

House

What lot size? the biggest 60 by 60 i think
What style of house? i would like a ranch styled home with a big barn in the back yard big enough to put 4 stables in it and 2 separate pastures extending from the barn
How many bedrooms/bathrooms? 4 bedrooms 1 master suite 2 kids rooms and a guest bedroom and 3 bathrooms 1 connecting to the master suite 1 connecting to the guest bedroom and one near the kitchen.
(please make a 2 story home.)
color scheme? any
May I use EP content?yes
i have night life world adventures ambitions generations pets and showtime also high end loft stuff pack
May I use cc? sure
i dont really have a reference pic just make it look nice give it your own feel to it i just need a nice place to play with horses and im no good at building homes. thanks in advance

ChaoticAsh

xtine1012 wrote:House

What style of house? i would like a ranch styled home with a big barn in the back yard big enough to put 4 stables in it and 2 separate pastures extending from the barn
How many bedrooms/bathrooms? 4 bedrooms 1 master suite 2 kids rooms and a guest bedroom and 3 bathrooms 1 connecting to the master suite 1 connecting to the guest bedroom and one near the kitchen.
color scheme? any
May I use EP content?yes
i have night life world adventures ambitions generations pets and showtime also high end loft stuff pack
May I use cc? sure
i dont really have a reference pic just make it look nice give it your own feel to it i just need a nice place to play with horses and im no good at building homes. thanks in advance

Yay! Another request I will have this jotted down in my tablet

xtine1012

thank you!
No rush

KWatts1190

I uploaded the pics to photobucket just search my profile (kalinamzw) I have an album there that says sim 3 sim request. I would like them uploaded separately please.
ChaoticAsh

KWatts1190 wrote:I uploaded the pics to photobucket just search my profile (kalinamzw) I have an album there that says sim 3 sim request. I would like them uploaded separately please.

Alright, thank you.

KWatts1190

Yea just search kalinamzw on photobucket there's an album
KWatts1190

no problem
ChaoticAsh

KWatts1190 wrote:no problem

I can not find a goat for facial hair to download but in Late Night there is a long goat or I can use the uber short one from the base game. Which one of those would you like on him?

I've got his facial features finished, right now I'm just trying to get his hair down.

ChaoticAsh

xtine1012 wrote:House

color scheme? any
May I use EP content?yes
May I use cc? sure

I meant to let you know that I will be getting started on yours while I'm in the process of making Kwatts1190 sim and I'll just build the two houses gradually throughout the next week or two so that I don't keep you two waiting for too long.

KWatts1190

Ok thats fine with me and uber short is fine
ChaoticAsh

@KWatts1190 Your Sim request is complete!

Pictures

Custom content used

Hair http://saviostuff.blogspot.com/search/label/male
Leather Jacket http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=448003

Exchange Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5360791

ChaoticAsh

If there is anything you want me to change about him let me know.

KWatts1190

OMG!!! He looks Great. Thanks. I might need some more Sims done in the near future. Do i just download it from the exchange.
xtine1012

awesome cant wait

ChaoticAsh

KWatts1190 wrote:OMG!!! He looks Great. Thanks. I might need some more Sims done in the near future. Do i just download it from the exchange.

yep Just go right to the exchange and download it
more sims is all fine with me

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: