Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Error: Unable to connect to Origin?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
amarca

a new software update is avalable yeah

GTHG
Blue_Triton

JULIANNE246138 wrote:I just got sims 3 showtime and its says unable to connect to origin, and I didnt mind it at first, but then I wanted to update the game but it could not.

I also need help logging in because it needed the latest update!!

HELP ME PLEASE, YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL

We don't really have to use origin to update our games.
I dated my game manually via Simprograms.

Just chick the version of your games in lower left of the game launcher by hovering over the Sims3 logos. What you want to do is to download the update patches and updated base-game to version 1.33 by and once the base-game is v1.33, you should able to logging.
jonabona97

I just talked to someone from EA and they said that the processor is outdated and cannot run origin in the sims 3 but can run by itself. He said if I upgrade my processor and video card, it should work fine. It should also run smoother.
xstacielynnx

MattySims wrote:I'm getting this message too. And I can't update the game, and if I can't update the game, I can't sign in to my account in the game.

Same thing was happening to me. I had to temporarily turn off my virus protection, installed the update and it worked. Just don't forget to put your virus protection back on.
nightlyn5

Ive just got supernatural and it has happened to me... so when i load up the launcher its automatically tell me im not connected... how do i connect!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/03/12 12:37 PM

charley6461

This is making so mad that I cant update my game ive tried everything. Ive been thinking about selling them even though I wont get sh@# out of them
pinkpanda9

mine says it to but when there is an update it doesnt say it and i can update my game idk y but yer so it doesnt bother me to much
KatieLynnDanko8

I cant even play sims 3 supernatural to its fullest (pets etc) bc of the stupid origin thing. "Cannot connect to origin" when clearly, i have it installed. I even tried re-installing it. -_- THEN I cant even log onto here while playing the sims bc its says i need to open a launcher???
PLEASE HELP D: IM SO FRUSTRATED
DaddyAlsBabyGirl

I am getting this exact same problem! For awhile now. I have tried updating Origin plus removing it completely from my computer and reinstalling it; still same problem. Tried clearing cache, firmware accepts connections for Origin... I've tried everything I could think of and still nothing. :/ Bleh! So frustrating!

nina2013

my sims 3 launcher says it cant connect to origin... then i connect to my origin and i try to log into my sims 3 account on my launcher and it keeps wanting me to log in and it wont let me download anything Ive bought from the store only things from the exchange ?????? can any one help me ive tryd calling EA help and all that but he was no help ive also updated my game...
DarkFashionista

Location:right behind you.... trolling the Technical forum...

It has happened me a thousand times.
I did with the 1.42 patch.
So,with the 1.39 it popped up and I couldn't install Frightful Hair of Monstrous Proportions,so that's annoying.
I couldn't play that S H ! T..
So it did befall when I bought Seasons...*

stormyblueseas

I have ALWAYS had a problem with getting the "cannot connect to origin" error message, but never had a problem with it until this week. I purchased a world, and as I tried to download it, the program couldn't download, nor could it load any longer. I click no play and the whole game launcher closes. I contacted customer support who told me to uninstall/reinstall (didn't work), check my ports on my firewall (checked them, not the problem), turn off my anti-virus (didn't fix it), and all they tell me is that I now have to wait because it's been excalated. Originally told in a few hours I would receive an email . . . today I contacted them back, and they say that it is now going to be 5-7 days. ridiculous. I started with not being able to download to not being able to play at all.
bellanorthwood

hi i cant connect to origin either stait after i installed sims 3 pets expansion pack please help
gatitarury

error unable to connect to origin, I was trying to update from

http://www.simprograms.com/the-sims/the-sims-3/the-sims-3-patch
es]Simprograms
[/url but is sending me to www.beyondsims.com. the full patch gave me a troyan virus and the small one, shows a window saying it can't be updated. I can not install sims 70-80-90.

NameGani

Not for sure if this will work for you, but when I get that "cannot connect to Origin" message I just manually open the Origin program, which usually has an update that needs done, and once it gets done updating and I'm logged in with it running in the background (at least for awhile) I have no issues.

But I also have a "vulnerability fix" program that automatically signs me out of programs or sites I am no longer using so that may be the only reason I get those messages.

Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: