Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Coming soon: Summerset Gardens  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
darkRoses

as promised update on world status: the town is starting to develop

mini swamp:
heart rock look closely

some building are missing i'm impatient sorry but they are there... just not finish loading. next update everything will be loaded.

waterfall is facing wrong way will fix:

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/18/12 05:56 PM

darkRoses

questions? suggestions? concerns? comments?
GinaW1169

What Expansions and/or Stuff packs does this take? Any custom content?
darkRoses

GinaW1169 wrote:What Expansions and/or Stuff packs does this take? Any custom content?
nightlife, generations, town life, ambitions, showtime, pets and somehow hidden springs. custom content as of right now i don't have any custom content but some of the house will. and there all included.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/25/12 06:54 PM

GinaW1169

Sounds good and looks great
darkRoses

sorry about the lack of updated to keep this forum exciting. had some saving in world issues.so i basically has to re do everything in game object. worry not the placements are pretty much the same. i am still working on this world i haven't given up and i'm planing on uploading it. just some family issues getting in the way mostly but it will be done e.e

still i would like to know:
how many empty house/ community lots should i leave for people to personally customize themselves?
is it okay to have duplicated places like schools and bistros?
darkRoses

*New fully Loaded Pictures*
as promised
sorry for picture spam
(with 1 exception): anyway as of right now. there are 134 lots in total. :T i have to but the signs and lights down then do some more painting figure out to populate the world then i can upload. ill create about 4-10 people so everyone isn't EA-fugly. most of the residential area is in the woods area... (the end of the dirt road towards the shuttle ) not sure why i placed so may there. but anyway there will be more.. not in the woods. further out towards the rich area. and down towards the beach area. the lots might not be as big thou. also if i haven't said before there about 3 own-able lots (also on the dirt road but towards the graveyard) i think you can own then at some point but typically the dirt road is for ranch owners and woodmen rich housing is separated but the Italian tree thingies... anything else question etc. ask

exception: i just wanted a shot of the sun:

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/24/12 11:04 PM

darkRoses

bump
darkRoses

questions? advice? answers to my previous questions?
GinaW1169

It looks awesome. As far as houses, I am not sure. I have downloaded a few off the exchange and also have a few lots I would add myself, so maybe just leave some room so people could add their own lots. I don't care either way if it has more than one school or bistro stuff, haven't really seen anyone say anything about it in other worlds or threads. I can't remember if you have said this before but have you added the spawners to this?
Lennon777

Location:I'm just learning how to smile-that's not easy to do...

WOW-I still can't believe this is your first world-your sculpting and level of detail is stunning for a first-time builder, and surpasses the work of even some veteran builders that I've seen on these forums!

"It's written amazingly well... but if you don't take out the part that says, "I don't care if you kill L", I'll die." -L Lawliet
GinaW1169

Lennon777 wrote:WOW-I still can't believe this is your first world-your sculpting and level of detail is stunning for a first-time builder, and surpasses the work of even some veteran builders that I've seen on these forums!
She is doing an amazing job with it. I can't even get CAW to work and when I did I sucked at it LOL. That's why I am always looking for a good world to download and I have found a few but they weren't quite what I was looking for, although they were great. LOL Great job darkRoses
darkRoses

thanks Lennon 777 and Gina W1169
um yes there are spawners like for bugs and gems that kind of stuff.
and ill leave room to add housing lots. of various sizes. =D
darkRoses

at the moment i'm leaving like 1 or 4 empty housing in each housing area. there aren't a lot of rich folk and ranch or pretty wide and or long.
my only concern is that those lots don't touch the road and i wanted to know if that's a problem. e.e they're a pretty close but they not like super aligned like in an EA game.
is that bad

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/25/12 05:44 PM

GinaW1169

I don't think that would be bad darkRoses. I live in Oklahoma and some of the houses here aren't even near roads, you have to take a long dirt driveway to get to them. So I know for me it's wouldn't be a big deal

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: