Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Where the Wild Things Are- AND THE WINNER IS....... 8D  XML
Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
natrules12

Plateinmyway wrote:Sorry,I really have to leave now.Could you reserve me?I'll have my model in on Saturday (If that's not too late for you,of course)

Oh, sorry I didn't respond earlier! It's fine if you use a model from another comp and by the looks of it, it may take a while for people to sign up, so I'm sure you'll have time by next Saturday. (I don't really play sims on weekdays anyways, so you'll be fine!) i will reserve you and have fun in Spain!!

natrules12

EDIT: ahh posted twice! whoops!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/18/12 09:00 PM

buckosnort

I've never been in a comp! Eek Lol but this sounds fun...I may join

natrules12

buckosnort wrote:I've never been in a comp! Eek Lol but this sounds fun...I may join

I don't actually have that much experience in modeling either haha I think you should join! It's not super hard either like some other comps

buckosnort

natrules12 wrote:
buckosnort wrote:I've never been in a comp! Eek Lol but this sounds fun...I may join

I don't actually have that much experience in modeling either haha I think you should join! It's not super hard either like some other comps

I think I will I'm actually opening my game up now and I have the perfect clothes, hair and pose in mind to use. I'm getting really excited!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/18/12 10:10 PM

Kim323

This looks great natrules! I wanted to see that film Where the Wild things are but never got to

Can't join super busy with comps but I will definitly lurk! (:

natrules12

Kim323 wrote:This looks great natrules! I wanted to see that film Where the Wild things are but never got to

Can't join super busy with comps but I will definitly lurk! (:

Thanks! The film was kind of depressing actually... haha
Lurkers always welcome!

natrules12

buckosnort wrote:
natrules12 wrote:

I think I will I'm actually opening my game up now and I have the perfect clothes, hair and pose in mind to use. I'm getting really excited!

Yay! Can't wait to see your model

buckosnort

Wow my game was so incredibly slow today, hopefully I'll have my model in tomorrow

natrules12

buckosnort wrote:Wow my game was so incredibly slow today, hopefully I'll have my model in tomorrow

Haha alright

xtine1012

the movie was pretty depressing! haha
nothing like the book

WriterGurl97

Location:If you can't see anything beautiful about yourself - get a better mirror. (Shane Koyczan)

So tempted... Jw, but do you need a judge? If not, I totally understand, and will most likely enter, but I thought I may as well ask =)

natrules12

@xtine1012: haha I know! Ruined my childhood a little bit...

@WriterGurl97: I actually think that my buddy DancerBakerSimLove will help me judge this because I talked about it with her already and she kinda helped me come up with the whole idea for this comp. (If she would only go online! ) But thank you for asking and I think it would be GREAT if you entered!

Jerjer

Username: Jerjer
Name of model: Hae Sung Shin
A little bit about the model: Hae Sung is 19 years old and wanted to model since she was young. Both her parents passed away and she's left with her little brother.
bodyshot:

headshot:

---
I hope this is okay!

natrules12

@Jerjer: Oh my! She's gorgeous!
I love her eyes, that's such a unique color!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/19/12 07:32 PM

Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: