Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Once Upon A Time CAS--Thank you all!!  XML
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
potterphyle

Skymyst wrote:Woooooo, I love "Once Upon a Time" I watch it faithfully every week! And, with the long deadline I might even be able to enter! Great contest idea!!!

Thanks to you both! I had to extend the deadline because Lil has knee surgery on April 27 at UVA. We will be kinda swamped next month with that and all her appts for braces (she has to go once a week for three weeks when they put the expander in).

Just hoping an extended deadline means more people will want to join, since they will have lots of time to work on it (and other stuff when they get frustrated).

Rockleyfamily

Sure put my name down and I'll see how I get on time wise. The deadline is really close to my exams but I will need some downtime too

potterphyle

Rockleyfamily wrote:Sure put my name down and I'll see how I get on time wise. The deadline is really close to my exams but I will need some downtime too

YAY! I will put you down! Don't feel pressured, you will have lots of time to work a little here and there.

potterphyle

SineadJH wrote:OMG I love Once Upon a Time(I got my momma hooked) hmmmm this is a really fun contest. I hope that I can find time to do it. If not I'll be lurking (like a stalker)

Can I put you down as interested? It isn't a promise to do it. You can work on it if you have time.

Rockleyfamily

potterphyle wrote:
Rockleyfamily wrote:Sure put my name down and I'll see how I get on time wise. The deadline is really close to my exams but I will need some downtime too

YAY! I will put you down! Don't feel pressured, you will have lots of time to work a little here and there.

I have a few ideas rolling around in my head now so I should be able to get something for you

Bookmarked.

potterphyle

Rockleyfamily wrote:
potterphyle wrote:

I have a few ideas rolling around in my head now so I should be able to get something for you

Bookmarked.

Can't wait to see! PS-contestants, you can send teaser images, lol. I won't mind.

icouldntfindaname

I'll start my sim in Friday

Cat0Eye

May 6th wow...okay I am going to try not to over think my entry

Its okay, be simful
potterphyle

Cat0Eye wrote:May 6th wow...okay I am going to try not to over think my entry

Hey Cat, I will be putting up weekly reminders after the initial interest wears down. I needed to put it end date into May due to schedules. Plus I wanted people to be able to have plenty of time for this.

potterphyle

Got contest updated to here.

front360

Hi potterphyle I was just wondering if you wanted us to create our own fairytale or do we include an already created fairytale? And can we use fairytales from other cultures? Sorry for the questions but this is the first contest I have been brave enough to try !

I love the show Once Upon A time(not as much as TWD but a close second )

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/21/12 05:27 AM

Siggy made for me by skdluzak: Isn't it beautiful
Rawr2019

Don't watch the show but I will try my hand at something. Will give me an excuse to write something :]
Katybug273

This is probably way out of my league but I'd like to try.....if you watch this show, do you have to retell the character's show story or can you write your own spin of a story line they have already done?
Let's say you really hated the man in the mirror's story, could you use him and rewrite it in the town?
Plus we love this show but started watching Army Wives so we got behind ....so I don't want to do a fairy tale story and it's aired, I just didn't know it sort of thing.

Ooo! Can I join? Thanks!
Blythelyre

LOVE this show! Here's 1000 sp!

Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: