Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Twilight- The RPG- *PARTEH IS HAPPEH!*  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
cumonlesparty

Location:Staying up all night tellin ya what i want and what makes you beautiful and everything's about you.

Oliver
I tilted my head at the vampire. I could tell she was telepathic.
You know, im not a house pet. Or a dog. Im a wolf. I sniffed, as if to laugh. I made sure it wasnt to Sundae.
Sundae
I bared my teeth at the blood-drainer.
We got her right where we want her.. I pounced at the vamp , but to my surprise Oliver leaped in front of her and i landed on him.

Sims3PlayrG

Location:Just gonna stand there and hear me rawwr? Thats alright because I am a dinosaur, I am a dinosaur♥

Cathy started slowly backing up, cautious. 238 years of being a vampire had taught her something.
Thank you. Cathy projected to the male wolf.
cumonlesparty

Location:Staying up all night tellin ya what i want and what makes you beautiful and everything's about you.

Oliver
Run. I thought to her, struggling to get up. RUN!
Sundae
I turned to Oliver and growled, clawing him. He winced.
You let her go! Come on, she's not gonna get away!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/25/12 03:31 PM

Sims3PlayrG

Location:Just gonna stand there and hear me rawwr? Thats alright because I am a dinosaur, I am a dinosaur♥

Cathy smirked a little.
"Im not going to turn that down." She grinned, before running as fast as she could, so she looked like a blur of colour.
Samilina

(Would it be OK if I just reserved for now and then came back when I finish reading Twilight? Cause this RP looks awesome, and the three pages I read of Twilight were awesome! )

princesspdt

(How many characters can you have?)

No
cumonlesparty

(Up to anything , but if any fights/wars break out, one of them has to die if you have more than 4+. Im keeping a death toll btw And yes , Sami. YOU WILL LOVE IT!)
Sundae
I sped after the vampire, morphing into a cheetah again. I easily outrunned her, and blocked her escape route.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/25/12 04:00 PM

princesspdt

(Ok! Be right back, making sims now! Form will be up before pictures

No
Samilina

cumonlesparty wrote:(Up to anything , but if any fights/wars break out, one of them has to die if you have more than 4+. Im keeping a death toll btw And yes , Sami. YOU WILL LOVE IT!)
Sundae
I sped after the vampire, morphing into a cheetah again. I easily outrunned her, and blocked her escape route.

(It's outran Couldn't help myself, I'm too much of a proofer xD)

Sims3PlayrG

Cathy chuckled, and climbed up a tree.
"Easy Peasy." She remarked, jumping from tree to tree.
princesspdt

Form:
Name: Ginger
Photo: (pending)
Vamp/Wolf: Wolf
History: She was a very shy girl when she was young and still is, she never really looks for friends but knows she'll need some to stay alive out here. She is adventorous and a dare devil. Sparkly
Personality: Sweet and nerdy, but sometimes fierce and blunt
Traits (at least one negative. No ones perfect ) : Dare-devil, Shy, Adventourous, Good, Hot-Headed
Relations: Ummm, None?
Coven/pack or looking for one?: Looking for one
Gifts (wolves can have them too): Besides turning into a wolf, she can always tell your emotions, she'd be a good guidance counselor
Coven/pack name if have one: None
Position in coven/pack: N/A

Form:
Name: Ali Veen
Photo: (Awaitng Approval)
Vamp/Wolf: Vamp
History: Ali is a party girl who'll stay up all night, being that vampires don't sleep! She is really fun to be around, but doesn't have the best commitment skills. She is a great hunter and has no boundaries, sometimes she's a little overboard, but deep-down she's really sweet and has a bigger heart then the one she shows on the surface!
Personality: Devilih yet able to stand
Traits (at least one negative. No ones perfect ) : Mean, good, party animal, flirty, great kisser, loves the outdoors
Relations: Um N/A
Coven/pack or looking for one?: Searching!
Gifts (wolves can have them too): Psychic sees the future!!
Coven/pack name if have one: N/A
Position in coven/pack: N/A

No
cumonlesparty

(lol , i know XD Im in a nutty mood, i just joined the craziest RPG ever! Hehe, im back in the RP world sami!)
Sundae
Smirking, i morphed into a squirrel and climbed the tree before turning into something lethal.
She's doomed I thought to Oliver, closing in on her.
Oliver
NO! I thought back , turning human and frantically trying to stop Sundae.

Sims3PlayrG

Cathy ignored what was going on behind her and hopped down from the tree and sat on a rock.
"Can we talk?" She called out, having a plan B, just in case.
cumonlesparty

(approved Added you to the front x You can start RP if you want Welcome to the party!)

Samilina

cumonlesparty wrote:(lol , i know XD Im in a nutty mood, i just joined the craziest RPG ever! Hehe, im back in the RP world sami!)

(Yayyyyy!!! )

Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: