Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The DDR Machine and Japanese Children's Furniture  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
sims3jordan09

They should definitely add the DDR!

PsychoMasterX

sims3jordan09 wrote:They should definitely add the DDR!

seen them in arcade really fun

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/05/12 04:45 PM

qnoftheamazon

Yeah DDR would great inside of the arcade.

I don't know what to put here.
TenderWolf

I love Japanese stuff! I'd love to see more kids' furniture to go with the clothes we got. Cute inspiration pics, I love all the cute animal furniture and a DDR-like machine would be perfect! *crosses fingers*

mangoesandlimes

AznSensei wrote:Thank you for your comments guys ^_^

I enjoy playing some good ol' DDR whenever I get the chance and having something like this in community lots or in your home can be nice =D

I'd have a hard time seeing the big DDR machine in sims' homes. Maybe if they had a floor pad version that connected with the nearest TV, like the other video game systems? Still with the ability to hook two up together for competitive mode. It'd still look good in an arcade with the big TV from Showtime, but then it would make more sense for home use on smaller TVs, too.

AznSensei

mangoesandlimes wrote:
AznSensei wrote:Thank you for your comments guys ^_^

I enjoy playing some good ol' DDR whenever I get the chance and having something like this in community lots or in your home can be nice =D

I'd have a hard time seeing the big DDR machine in sims' homes. Maybe if they had a floor pad version that connected with the nearest TV, like the other video game systems? Still with the ability to hook two up together for competitive mode. It'd still look good in an arcade with the big TV from Showtime, but then it would make more sense for home use on smaller TVs, too.

Well they did release the Rock Wall with the African Inspired Living Sets, and that's pretty hard to see at a home environment too.

Anything is possible imo. ^_^

Trancepire

and we also have Regency Arcade and Viva Las Vegas that'll fit there nicely ^^ I love mangoes btw

AznSensei

Trancepire wrote:and we also have Regency Arcade and Viva Las Vegas that'll fit there nicely ^^ I love mangoes btw

Hmm it would be interesting to see how that would work too.

Allspice1232

I love the sound of a DDR machine! And more Japanese inspired content would be great too.
gngrsnp

I want it all!!! Great ideal.

GabbyGirlJ

I love the idea of the DDR machine. And some objects inspired by modern Japanese culture (since we already have the traditional furnishings) would be super cute.

"You're not as bad as everyone says you are."
AznSensei

Now the question is, what simlish songs would one use for the DDR Machine... >.>

Trancepire

DDR songs are pretty broad imo. But to narrow it down, any Simlish songs that can be danced would work.

If you ask me I think it would be a good idea if the machine can 'borrow' some songs from the radio's selection of songs + custom music That wouldn't be hard to code imo. Just throw in some command line that the DDR machine would check the Radio folders too.

I can see the DDR machine as a skill builder too, couldn't pin down atm on what skill it'll boost up though. Athletic perhaps?

MalcolmX

I absolutely love this idea. Not only does it add on to an already fabulous store set, but the more modern style could also better translate to other homes and not just our Japanese-inspired homes. Something like this:

I could totally see in both my more traditionalist Asian styled home as well as my high-rise, modern-living superstar Sims' apartment. (Okay, I realize this is more toddler/infant geared, but hey I think it's about time we got a new crib option anyway, right? )

These may not be specifically Japanese design, but I feel they bear the same representation in the idea of space utilization. I think above all else that would be a key design element with the items. Making the most out of so little a room is important.
AznSensei

Bump Couldn't find it in my bookmarks >.<

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: