Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sims 3 Seasons!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Purplefreak3

that would be funny they release seasons and everyone will run out and buy it and then complain how bad the game runs. rofl
InvisibleQuail

I would love to have seasons.

lilacstreetways

I agree I would love some different weather

LilacStreetWays
LittleGlitters

I would love Seasons..the metropolis/fantasy/rich and famous stuff is getting really old..

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/06/12 03:24 PM

BlackTiger0095

Not going to buy another expansion pack unless it's Seasons or something with actual taste and not tackiness (my opinion) and I don't buy SP except for high end loft stuff, SP's are overpriced and not a lot of content.
ChampandGirlie

I would love to have weather and/or seasons, perhaps with more subtlety and nuances than Sims 2 had. Whenever EA does it, I hope that it will be a case where we can adjust the degree of various types of weather and climate (tropical, temperate, desert, snowy) in any given neighborhood. I know that we could set the seasonal sequence in Sims 2, but it would be nice to adjust weather in a more customized way, which is characteristic of the Sims 3 game generally. The weather that best suits Sunset Valley does not necessarily suit Twinbrook or Bridgeport, etc.

They could add periodic natural disasters of varying severity and a new profession, Stormchaser, who would be like an "in the field" weather reporter and there could be a Rescuer profession (like a firefighter but who helps Sims in danger from weather crises complete with a heliocopter and/or an all weather truck). They could even bring back zombies and one of the natural disasters could be some sort of zombie invasion. "Sorry kids, there's no school today, zombies are on the loose."

Frankly, they could add a new neighborhood or even several. I would love to see another really tropical destination like Twikii Island (complete with sea swimming, hammocks and sun burns) and a snowier one for winter sports and cozy log cabin design. I don't need EA to copy everything from the earlier series, but it is true that weather is an area that they should really explore while adding a Sims 3 "twist" to it.
january1279

I really REALLY want seasons!!!
NikkiKaur15

ChampandGirlie wrote:I would love to have weather and/or seasons, perhaps with more subtlety and nuances than Sims 2 had. Whenever EA does it, I hope that it will be a case where we can adjust the degree of various types of weather and climate (tropical, temperate, desert, snowy) in any given neighborhood. I know that we could set the seasonal sequence in Sims 2, but it would be nice to adjust weather in a more customized way, which is characteristic of the Sims 3 game generally. The weather that best suits Sunset Valley does not necessarily suit Twinbrook or Bridgeport, etc.

They could add periodic natural disasters of varying severity and a new profession, Stormchaser, who would be like an "in the field" weather reporter and there could be a Rescuer profession (like a firefighter but who helps Sims in danger from weather crises complete with a heliocopter and/or an all weather truck). They could even bring back zombies and one of the natural disasters could be some sort of zombie invasion. "Sorry kids, there's no school today, zombies are on the loose."

Frankly, they could add a new neighborhood or even several. I would love to see another really tropical destination like Twikii Island (complete with sea swimming, hammocks and sun burns) and a snowier one for winter sports and cozy log cabin design. I don't need EA to copy everything from the earlier series, but it is true that weather is an area that they should really explore while adding a Sims 3 "twist" to it.

I like that idea of yours ChampandGirlie i would definitly buy seasons if they made one, I loved how the kids & parents made snow mans in the snow it was fun
albertabrnc

SEASONS <3 and university is what im hoping for!!!!!!! I miss seasons.. I sometimes play sims 2 just to have it agian..

Sims 3 Seasons <3

http://plumbobsforlife.tumblr.com/
Amykara

I think it'll be alot harder. Also instead of waiting, get a weather mod!

They change the sky but at least you can contain your excitement a little longer!
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=453212
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=350814

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/06/12 04:08 PM

"Negativity isn't the way to go, smile more, eat some chocolate" - Ed Sheeran
ChampandGirlie

NikkiKaur15 wrote:

I like that idea of yours ChampandGirlie i would definitly buy seasons if they made one, I loved how the kids & parents made snow mans in the snow it was fun

Thanks! Obviously, I wouldn't insist on it being exactly like that but it would fit in with the general character of earlier expansions. Playing in the snow was great, snowmen and snow angels. Also, it would be fun to bring back hot cocoa by the fire and the different types of seasonal clothing. It would also give our Sims more reasons to vary up their wardrobes if they have to dress for the weather.

I actually remember playing Sims 1 Vacation way back and they had a snowboarding retreat. It would be great if they could bring back a variety of outdoor sports, ice skating, skiing, sledding, hockey, etc. Of course, I really enjoyed Free Time and I would love to see more hobbies and activities.
mosneakers

I'd like a sims 3 seasons as well. But if it doesn't happen I don't really mind, I can see why they wouldn't make it if they choose not to. It will reak havoc on our systems, that's for sure.

Eden777

I vote absolutely yes for seasons, but I think EA should take it up a notch with some random natural disasters. We have meteors, so why not earthquakes, hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, etc. And a tsunami would awesome.

AliMiiMii

I want sims seasons because I never played on sims 2 seasons and it would be so much better, but everyone's computers are full from the other sims 3 games it would probably crash.

scenegothgirl

YES
SNOW
RAIN
CLOUDY DAYS
i hate that boring sun omfg

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: