Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Closed, Please do not delete, keeping for reference, No more Comments  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
Morakai

That is ok dear... I hope it saved well, so you don't have to do all that work again. Just get your game fixed so that you have no problems, ok? It will be all good on my end. Still playing in cottonwood... hehe

=^..^=

ShyButAStar

Hi there! I absolutely LOVE the things you build. I was wondering if you're still taking orders?

If we burn, you burn with us ~ Catching Fire
Aleisha18

House as requested by Morakai

Download Link: http://au.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5568760

Suburban Bungalow

Ground Floor

Basement

Open Plan

Formal Lounge

Library

Master Bedroom

Girls Bedroom

Boys Bedroom

Butlers Quarters

Backyard

Hope it's what you are after
Aleisha18

ShyButAStar wrote:
Hi there! I absolutely LOVE the things you build. I was wondering if you're still taking orders?

Yes of course, I would have two lots to build before yours if you don't mind a short wait Just fill out the form on the first entry
Aleisha18

Morakai wrote:That is ok dear... I hope it saved well, so you don't have to do all that work again. Just get your game fixed so that you have no problems, ok? It will be all good on my end. Still playing in cottonwood... hehe

Had to re-start the whole thing!!! oh well its all done, let me know if you like it and that its what you are after
Skyscraperfan

Aleisha18 wrote:
Style of building: Small, Old and broken house
Which EPs and SPs do you have? WA,AMB,LN,GEN,and Pets
Lot size: maybe 20x20 or something around there
Number of bedrooms and bathrooms: 1 bedroom , 1 bathroom
Any other specific requirements: I want it to have some kind of unfinished looking basement where a inventor sim can set up an inventing room. I would like it to look old and falling apart, with lots of dead trees around

Okay this is no problems at all, Do you have any of the stuff packs?? and were you wanting this lot decorated??? If you get back to me in the next few hours I can start it as soon as I have finished Morakai's

i do not have any stuff packs and if by decorated you mean furnished on the inside, then I only the appliances for bathroom and kitchen on the inside

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/10/12 09:59 PM

check out my blog with some sims stuff http://skyblog79.wordpress.com/
Aleisha18

Skyscraperfan wrote:
Aleisha18 wrote:
Any other specific requirements: I want it to have some kind of unfinished looking basement where a inventor sim can set up an inventing room. I would like it to look old and falling apart, with lots of dead trees around

Okay this is no problems at all, Do you have any of the stuff packs?? and were you wanting this lot decorated??? If you get back to me in the next few hours I can start it as soon as I have finished Morakai's

i do not have any stuff packs and if by decorated you mean furnished on the inside, then I only the appliances for bathroom and kitchen on the inside

Ok no problems, should be on the exchange by tomorrow
Aleisha18

Skyscraperfan wrote:
Aleisha18 wrote:

Hi Skyscraperfan, I'm starting yours right now
Aleisha18

silvergreenmoon wrote:
Style of building: Pioneer home
Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except Master Suite
Lot size: 40x40
Number of bedrooms and bathrooms: (also include boy/girl etc.) 4 bedrooms(1 parents, 1 boys, 1 girls, 1 guest) 3 bathrooms.
Any other specific requirements: Could you furnish and decorate it to look like a home from the 1800s for a wealthy family.

Here's a list to my store items:
http://listmoz.com/#0fwpmpF1xd8F5zfftCyB

And then I'll move on to yours

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/16/12 06:29 AM

Aleisha18

Spooky Bayou

A request for Skyscraperfan.

Completely CC free This rundown shack consists of 1 Bedroom, 1 bathroom. It also has a large basement with which you can do whatever your heart desires. I also added some fog emitters to this lot to give it that spooky effect, as well as a common fish spawner in the small pond out the back.

Link to download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5573109

Hope it is what you were after Please let me know !! Also only quick reply is working...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/11/12 12:24 PM

yanti68

Nice builds. I like the ranch a lot. Left recommendations for both your builds.

Aleisha18

yanti68 wrote:Nice builds. I like the ranch a lot. Left recommendations for both your builds.

Thankyou so much!
will2586

Wow! I didn't realize that i'm also building a Cottonwood Ranch! Yours looks nice! Very homey!

~Will

Morakai

I love it!!The Surburban Bungalow is Fabulous! Again the pics do not do it justice. I love the landscaping, as it is not all over the place, but in great strategic places to accent. I love that the kids bedrooms are together, and I love LOVE the kid's play area in the back!! Fabulous! I can see alot of kids coming outa this house. Only thing I might have to replace is making bunkbeds in the boys room... Mom had another boy... <sigh>

Still, a wonderful build & I love that it is all on the first floor. Thank you ever so much!

Also your Bayou looks so spooky & hope it is what they wanted. Might have to borrow that for my spooky witch sim. hehe

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/12/12 05:49 PM

=^..^=

Aleisha18

Morakai wrote:I love it!!The Surburban Bungalow is Fabulous! Again the pics do not do it justice. I love the landscaping, as it is not all over the place, but in great strategic places to accent. I love that the kids bedrooms are together, and I love LOVE the kid's play area in the back!! Fabulous! I can see alot of kids coming outa this house. Only thing I might have to replace is making bunkbeds in the boys room... Mom had another boy... <sigh>

Still, a wonderful build & I love that it is all on the first floor. Thank you ever so much!

Also your Bayou looks so spooky & hope it is what they wanted. Might have to borrow that for my spooky witch sim. hehe

Oh good I am so glad you liked it, it's actually the floor plan from my house growing up without the basement it was a great house for kids so. Hope you enjoy playing your family in there

Thanks for the compliments on spooky bayou, I havnt heard from Skyscraperfan so I do hope it's what they wanted

If you want anything else built or know of anyone wanting something built, I'll be here

Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: