Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
If You Want Your Restaurants, Barista and Clothes Stores Back in TS3 sign Petition. Fullfilled!!!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
catloverplayer

Signed.

On clothes shopping though only a specific amount of clothes that can only be bought in a store. I like that all outfits are already availble but would also like the option to have sims go buy clothes for themselves and others at a clothes store however I want the clothes store clothes to only be available that way.

Please store team gives us a carnival set with Ferris Wheels,Carasals,Gondelas and Bumper Cars.
Damienf519

Cinebar,

I'll sign, but I wouldn't hold my breath when it comes to EA ever including this stuff in the Sims 3, especially the clothing store, even through its something I'd really like them to include in the game.

Check out Spring Valley. Don't forget the saved game file. Let me know what you think
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/688035.
page#10975233
Aeroprincess87

I will sign cause I want restaraunts back bad.

tcb347

Sign, sign, sign. The only reason I hated shopping in TS2 was because of loading screens, but now we have open-worlds. But I liked shopping. And also the grocery truck.

Cinebar

Update: 11 Yes, 1 unknown vote? for Open Restaurant in TS4.

If you are concerned about the buying clothes inclued in the tally ignore that one and vote yes or no for Open Restaurants and the Barista backs, where your Sims can go have coffee that produces higher energy levels and or your Sim can work behind the coffee bar for extra money.

The Clothes Idea is because I miss Sims shopping. I didn't like the loading of CAS either. But Sims ought to have to spend money to get new clothes. These Sims are to pampered.

But something special like H&M clothes or some other branded content could be at a store/register where Sims could shop and browse. No Rabbit Hole!
MckenzieMember

Signed.

reecehammond

Cinebar wrote:Update: 11 Yes, 1 unknown vote? for Open Restaurant in TS4.

If you are concerned about the buying clothes inclued in the tally ignore that one and vote yes or no for Open Restaurants and the Barista backs, where your Sims can go have coffee that produces higher energy levels and or your Sim can work behind the coffee bar for extra money.

The Clothes Idea is because I miss Sims shopping. I didn't like the loading of CAS either. But Sims ought to have to spend money to get new clothes. These Sims are to pampered.

But something special like H&M clothes or some other branded content could be at a store/register where Sims could shop and browse. No Rabbit Hole!

LOVE IT!!!

Hey everyone
I Have been a simmer for about 7 year now (i'm 15 and i started when i was 8.) i <3 the sims so much, add or gift me i won't bite x
Cinebar

Tally: 12 Yeses
RockChick

Signed !!

calmorezoo

yes please

monaduncan

Signed.
RoseRidge

Signed

Evil_One

Hell yeah!

EDIT - Oh, yeah... Signed!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/12/12 09:17 AM

T25lIHdyaXRlciBkb3duLCBvbmx5IHR3byB0byBnbyBhbmQgd2U
gV0lMTCBmaW5kIHlvdS4=
Katrya

I would love to have a coffee bar, cafe. I feel like my sims need more to do around town that doesn't involve the bars.

Clothing stores would be wonderful too!
Lara

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/10/12 03:11 PM

windweaver

Hi Cinebar,

I want this back also;

signed, for what it's worth. I hope this time they comply.

Formerly Cynconzola8
Living vicariously thru my sims; I'm rich, beautiful and I never age.

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: