Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Disease  XML
Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
micel

idea is good and you think about it I sin about your idea, and it would give doctors something sequelae in the game it would make playing hard to play but then I had to play the course, thinking about me and this sin I'm good.

I think that for the Sims user who does not want to be sick in their games could reach a pastures in physics that would do that a person cannot become ill, disease or sick and maybe could not be cursed. I think that the properties could do and it is in physical. and so could the names for the properties could be good healing.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/11/12 01:12 AM

http://youtu.be/jXtI9Db_xyY is a video that is worth watching, for all who love the Sims
PHOEBESMOM601

Tails77 wrote:Any Ideas for diseases or anything its great to see how many people want disease.Also I don't kill my sims alot either.But the lack of deaths compared to the sims 2 is kinda scary (Possible hint for another death post by me )

As far as I've seen these threads never go well. There appears to be a lot of dissension among the types of players and there is always someone who gets upset.

We have.

Realistic players, these are the ones that want Sims to be just like real life. They want it all from sprained ankles to death by horrible disease.

Somewhat realistic, they are okay with illness as long as it's funny, curable and only sometimes fatal.

realistic/unrealistic players, they want their game to be like real life but no illness or death.

The open for anything player. These players up for any surprise, illness and take the fact that's it's just a game and things happen.

I'm sure I missed some groups....feel free to add.

Step outside of your comfort zone. Ask why. Don't accept,"because that's the way it's always been". Think outside the box.
mangoesandlimes

PHOEBESMOM601 wrote:
Tails77 wrote:Any Ideas for diseases or anything its great to see how many people want disease.Also I don't kill my sims alot either.But the lack of deaths compared to the sims 2 is kinda scary (Possible hint for another death post by me )

As far as I've seen these threads never go well. There appears to be a lot of dissension among the types of players and there is always someone who gets upset.

We have.

Realistic players, these are the ones that want Sims to be just like real life. They want it all from sprained ankles to death by horrible disease.

Somewhat realistic, they are okay with illness as long as it's funny, curable and only sometimes fatal.

realistic/unrealistic players, they want their game to be like real life but no illness or death.

The open for anything player. These players up for any surprise, illness and take the fact that's it's just a game and things happen.

I'm sure I missed some groups....feel free to add.

The escape from reality player - they use the sims to live an idealized life where they can be rich celebrities who live in mansions and use magic and never want a rainy day or illness, ever.

Personally, I'm probably in the somewhat realistic camp. I like my game to be mostly realistic, but I do like the Grim Reaper and the occasional unicorn and such. I'm all for more illnesses as long as they're portrayed in the Sims' campy, light-hearted sort of way. Mad llama disease would be perfect for this. Of possibly gnome pox for kids - they could get a few days off of school while they recover and a boatload of over the top itching animations.

Tails77

I'm an up for anything player.Well almost like that.
I'm up for anything not stupid or pointless.
Well disease might be pointless,but it was in the sims 2 and people were fine with that.(Except for some people)

TheMomminator

I think I'm a somewhat realistic Simmer who is up for anything. I don't want a lot of societal ills in my game but I think it's hilarious when a meteor hits my house during a party or my sim gets electrocuted at the inventing table. I could definitely do some illness.
Tails77

Maybe some signs of disease like...

Mad llama disease:Sims throwing up,My insides feel like their burning moodlet (- 40),Dropping on knees and screaming,And seeing a bunch of green ghosts when you select the sim.(a bunch is 12 in the neighberhood)Acting like a gorilla.(Shrink Return!)

Flu:Barfing,I dont feel well moodlet.I cant think of more (-20)

Food Poisoning:Barfing.

micel

suffers a quickly thinker. I can wish me a long life with a genie so it would then make that a person cannot die of a disease, I think. or doctors - medical may Localized help the sick so they are not sick, I think too. and for those who like to use magic, it is the white witch to help person so they are not sick. but it is only a quick thinking.

yea ill and illness come as moodlet is a good idea and I know not where they would otherwise get.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/11/12 12:38 AM

http://youtu.be/jXtI9Db_xyY is a video that is worth watching, for all who love the Sims
PHOEBESMOM601

I have to say I'm more of an open for anything player. I like the fact that the Sims seem like real little people living in my computer.....I can build them houses, they have lives but totally real life is a big yawn. Let's have some illness. I get bored when I don't have the randomness of a fire, Grimm or an oops.

Step outside of your comfort zone. Ask why. Don't accept,"because that's the way it's always been". Think outside the box.
Tails77

Bamp!

Tails77

Whats with all the seasons on the forum....

Pepperbutt

Um. A. Don't double post. You can edit it.

B. Don't bump that often. It's annoying, and against the rules. Unless it's on like, page 10, then don't. There was 36 minutes between your bump, and approximately 45 between your comment. That wasn't needed.

C. Some annoying person is bumping them all. Someone gathered a list of them, because people who constantly make them are annoying, because there's SO many. That annoying person is bumping them all, because they probably just want to be annoying.

Mental health issues aren't a joke. Knock it off.

http://simmeringsims.forumotion.com/ or @Pepperbuttz
Tails77

A-When was i double posting?

B-I agree with you sorry

C-I don't get what your saying(Assuming that your saying that im being annoying.)

Sorry if I offended you in a way,I am impatient and like to see things go fast.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/11/12 02:15 AM

Pepperbutt

A. Multiple posts, rather. As in, one after another.

C. No, not you.

Person Z made a thread listing a TON of threads to seasons, because a ton of people don't know how the hell to use a forum and at least one thread about Seasons is made per day. Person X is a pain, and really wants Seasons.. so they posted, therefore bumping, each of those threads. (At least the majority.)

Mental health issues aren't a joke. Knock it off.

http://simmeringsims.forumotion.com/ or @Pepperbuttz
Tails77

Pepperbutt wrote:A. Multiple posts, rather. As in, one after another.

C. No, not you.

Person Z made a thread listing a TON of threads to seasons, because a ton of people don't know how the hell to use a forum and at least one thread about Seasons is made per day. Person X is a pain, and really wants Seasons.. so they posted, therefore bumping, each of those threads. (At least the majority.)

Ya I do that but thats just me.

I see what you mean now.That is a pain in the (Please stand by XD) but thats what a lot of forums are like.

WinterClouds

Mad Llama Disease! LOL!

That's a great idea! I would love to see that in the Sims 3!

TUMBLR: januarypanda.tumblr.com

SIMBLR: sims3-for-me.tumblr.com

Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: