Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
2500th Post Celebration Thread!!!  XML
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
NadiNadi99

Congratulations on your 2,500 post! I'm still excited to get to my 200 post ! I love Amari! I rec'd her but I'll download once I get the clothes from the store. The house is also very well done! Hope you have a wonderful day !

thesimling

Zulie234 wrote:You can call me Fiona if you like, I don't know why anybody would hate you! I was going to entre your contest... But then I was done later than the deadline (by a day, lol) but my character had asbergers disease. I have seen so many thank youth threads with your name on it and I think that it is absolutely awesome that you have reached this milestone, hon.

There should be a crying smiling face, you know, the "Aww, thank you, that's so kind!!!" one.

But since there isn't: That's so kind of you, thank you. And I like that idea, I might research it and give you credit for the character - love the idea, in fact! I like the more "different" differences (when people say differences, most think of weight, orientation, hair colour, intelligence, etc.). Thank you for that suggestion, Fiona. I'll look into that!!

thesimling

NadiNadi99 wrote:Congratulations on your 2,500 post! I'm still excited to get to my 200 post ! I love Amari! I rec'd her but I'll download once I get the clothes from the store. The house is also very well done! Hope you have a wonderful day !

Thank you, I hope you have/had a wonderful day. For me, it is nearly 11:15 and the day is nearly at its end. I'm glad you liked Amari, I really like her - she's going in the story I made!

I always seemed to miss the smaller ones... It frustrated me so much!!

Sharonj

Congratulations!

thesimling

Sharonj wrote:Congratulations!

Thank you, Sharon!!

Katlyn2525

Thats nice. Thank you!

thesimling

Katlyn2525 wrote:Thats nice. Thank you!

I'm glad you like it. Thank YOU!

just1for2kicks3

Congratulations on the 2,500th post. I'm new here but I will work my way up there soon enough! Anyway, I wouldn't trade our friendship for the whole dang Sims Store you're awesome bro and everything I give and get isn't nearly worth just knowing you thank you for welcoming me to the community and I am highly looking forward to the many fun months/years ahead!
Zulie234

thesimling wrote:
Zulie234 wrote:You can call me Fiona if you like, I don't know why anybody would hate you! I was going to entre your contest... But then I was done later than the deadline (by a day, lol) but my character had asbergers disease. I have seen so many thank youth threads with your name on it and I think that it is absolutely awesome that you have reached this milestone, hon.

There should be a crying smiling face, you know, the "Aww, thank you, that's so kind!!!" one.

But since there isn't: That's so kind of you, thank you. And I like that idea, I might research it and give you credit for the character - love the idea, in fact! I like the more "different" differences (when people say differences, most think of weight, orientation, hair colour, intelligence, etc.). Thank you for that suggestion, Fiona. I'll look into that!!

*crying smiley face*
now off to get my iPad charger

thesimling

just1for2kicks3 wrote:Congratulations on the 2,500th post. I'm new here but I will work my way up there soon enough! Anyway, I wouldn't trade our friendship for the whole dang Sims Store you're awesome bro and everything I give and get isn't nearly worth just knowing you thank you for welcoming me to the community and I am highly looking forward to the many fun months/years ahead!

Aww, thank you so much!! I'm also looking forward to those times - I wouldn' trade it for anything either! And you're immense too!

And again with that crying smiley face. EA, listen to me!

ErnesaT

Location:Click my Siggy for the DEC 2013 Flash Mob SIGGY BY KLB685

Hi, sweetie. Congrats on your milestone. Woooooo Hooooo. 2500 Posts. Go Simling, Go Simling. It's your party. It's your party.

I bought fireworks:

AND CAKE!

Boo-yahhhh!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/10/12 11:20 PM

thesimling

ErnesaT wrote:Hi, sweetie. Congrats on your milestone. Woooooo Hooooo. 2500 Posts. Go Simling, Go Simling. It's your party. It's your party.

I bought fireworks:

AND CAKE!

Boo-yahhhh!

Thank you SO MUCH, Ernesa... I am IN LOVE with the fireworks AND the cake. Cake... hehehe. Seriously though, that cake is a work of ART!!!!

Thank you very much for being so supportive and thank you for the EPICCEST congratulations post I have EVER seen in my life!! **hugs**

Supersoph13

thesimling wrote:Thank you very much, Zulie!! I've hosted a couple of things (one contest and one lottery)! I like to think of myself as kind and I'm generous when I can, but I'm like marmite in that a few people hate me with their guts...

simling, I saw a few posts, a while ago, where some people seemed to attack you (I think thats what your talking about with the 'marmite' bit) and I just want to say that you have never came across anything other than kind, generous and rather funny as well! You're one of the first simmers that I actually remembered from my 'lurking days' and one of the reason's why I thought to start posting on here.

...mmm...that was abit serious for a celebration thread...I'll just post dancing bannana's

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/10/12 10:55 PM

thesimling

Supersoph13 wrote:simling, I saw a few posts, a while ago, where some people seemed to attack you (I think thats what your talking about with the 'marmite' bit) and I just want to say that you have never came across anything other than kind, generous and rather funny as well! You're one of the first simmers that I actually remembered from my 'lurking days' and one of the reason's why I thought to start posting on here.

...mmm...that was abit serious for a celebration thread...I'll just post dancing bannana's

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about Thank you so much, it's really lovely to know that you remember me from a while back - I'm also glad that you now post on here! Hopefully I'll stick around here for a long time.

P.S. LMAO at those dancing bananas. "Work it, girls!"

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/10/12 10:59 PM

ErnesaT

Location:Click my Siggy for the DEC 2013 Flash Mob SIGGY BY KLB685

You're welcome for the cake. It's what I do irl. I did not make this one but I will. I have to think of a reason to make it for a party.

Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: