Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Want to have more building objects/tools for the game.  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Drew1234

yanti68 wrote:I would love to have more building stuff in the game. Things like:

Log cabin windows

Skylights

CAS-able chimneys

CAS-able roofs

Thatched roofs

Storybook style roofs with decorations

slanted ceilings with slanted windows

Reflective /glassy floors

Circular/oval stairs

You know most of those are available thanks to CC.... ;)
yanti68

Drew1234 - I do not use CCs in my game and so I am waiting for EA to give us these tool and objects. I love building and I miss having these in the game.

yanti68

Glass roofs in dome shape would be awesome too! Also I miss having a greenhouse in the game. Also added sliders for arches. So that we can adjust the width of the arch.

yanti68

Writin_Reg wrote:I would be happy if all the windows allowed light through them. It stinks to add a window that works perfectly with the overall design and have it either not allow light or worse - make the room turn even darker. What is up with that anyway?

We do have circular stairs - so I am wondering if you mean the semi curved mansions style entry stairs we had in sims 1 and Sims 2? But you are definitely right requesting more type of stairs - like I would love a set of the garden circular stairs for house entrances and stairs that curve to one side - both a left one and a right one, and lastly castle tower type circular stairs. Those ones we have now look just plain stupid in a castle tower. lastly stair landings at various heights that the stairs will actually work with. Sims 3 stairs are incredibly hard to work with compared to the stairs in Sims 2. Why is this? Outside they want to sink in the ground - constantly so it takes a lot of tinkering with to make them work.

I definitely agree the sims team needs to do some bit of tweaking or overhauling in build mode and at least give us the options we had in Sims 2 - why go backwards?

I meant circular steps like this in the picture:

http://www.houzz.com/circular-steps

Trancepire

They should make one in a form of EP/SP, if they do I'd buy it right away!

thesimling

I would go for a Building SP ANY DAY. They'd CERTAINLY get a lot of money from that!!!

bshag4lv

Location:Right here at my computer, where my cat sits and watches and wonders, is that all she does.

yanti68 wrote:Glass roofs in dome shape would be awesome too! Also I miss having a greenhouse in the game. Also added sliders for arches. So that we can adjust the width of the arch.

I was going to post about this idea...I'd love it if EA would provide the ability to put glass in domes...that and curved walls would make me happy.

A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
gngrsnp

Count me in. This should have been our upcoming SP. It would of sold like hotcakes. Throuw in a few outfits and hairs for the WHOLE family. EA whole family means toddler, Child, Teen, YA/ADult and Elders. Male and Female alike. and NOT just YA/Ault female and Child female maybe adult male (That's exclusive not inclusive of the WHOLE family!)

maria_loves_alex

I also want more build items (coloumns, doors, windows, fences etc.) in more styles like second empire, colonial..

can't think of anymore at the moment

petalbot

I would love all of these things.

yanti68

More building objects for Asian/African and other exotic architectures.

Joolster

A greenhouse roof is actually very easy to build with the floor cheat.

What this game REALLY needs is some sort of option for the terrain levels to NOT be connected tile by tile, which disables us to build a ground-level garage connected to a house on a foundation. (It can be done with the floor cheat as well but it creates the ugly slanted walls where 2 levels meet and it's impossible to level the shading on both levels for the wallpaper to match.)

yanti68

I have made a greenhouse before with the CFE cheat but I try to avoid using the CFE cheat because it makes the game unstable sometimes. I would rather have the tool/objects to make it in the game without having to use cheats.

yanti68

Trancepire wrote:They should make one in a form of EP/SP, if they do I'd buy it right away!

Me too!

yanti68

gngrsnp wrote:Count me in. This should have been our upcoming SP. It would of sold like hotcakes. Throuw in a few outfits and hairs for the WHOLE family. EA whole family means toddler, Child, Teen, YA/ADult and Elders. Male and Female alike. and NOT just YA/Ault female and Child female maybe adult male (That's exclusive not inclusive of the WHOLE family!)

YAY! I think so too! A building sp would sell very well!

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: