Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
My horse gave birth... in Real Life! ^_^  XML
Forum Index » Pets
zamugra

Awe! ^_^ Thanks guys! :3

@Schantal, I am sorry to hear that But I am glad your mare was okay. And yeah, I hear yuh ^_^ I've seen both of your horses I think on your site, both beautiful.

@Zombie899, ( I am so sorry to hear that.. I had a Paint named Cherokee and she was a rescue.. I loved her to bits but sadly had to put her down about a year ago because she started having back problems and she couldn't walk much anymore. But I am sorry you lost your best friend. And don't worry I am very thankful. ^_^

@leanbean17, Thanks! I do believe it is a diamond mark, yes. ^_^

@cbako01, Thanks! ^_^ He is a purebred Quarter Horse. My Grandma let my cousin name him and decided to name him Buckshot.. but my Grandma doesn't like that name so I am thinking either Firefly, Aspen, or Thor. :3

Zombie899

Aspen should be white lol I know a Percheron named Aspen suits the name. I think he would suit Thor Or Appollo

cbako01

-edit- Silly computer double post >.<

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/12/12 09:24 AM

cbako01

Aww I love quater horses and I actually ride a beautiful quater horse gleding named Tank (Who does indeed take after his name XD)
I like the name Firefly for him. Dunno why but I just do XD

Forum Index » Pets
Go to: