Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Who is Katy Perry?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
TtnFn04

Location:Far away from a certain nasty forum infested with trolls & homophobes

Pls don't friend me. I'm out of the S3 comm. Sorry.

heidi11576

Hthr0120 wrote:Don't feel bad, I didn't even know who she was until she invaded my sims.

actually she didnt invade your sims at all unless you downloaded her from the exchange..she did not come in showtime and wont be in the new SP..the only way she is in your game is if you put her there
brittanyleah

Only1whtrbbt wrote:She's the woman that married my future husband before me. And broke his heart. For this, she shall pay.....

by me not buying this poor excuse for a Stuff Pack.

She didn't break his heart. He cheated on her.
He's so ugly anyways. She can do much better
slynnski

Location:On the Titanic, in a fancy dress, sipping tea in the 1st class lounge.

brittanyleah wrote:
Only1whtrbbt wrote:She's the woman that married my future husband before me. And broke his heart. For this, she shall pay.....

by me not buying this poor excuse for a Stuff Pack.

She didn't break his heart. He cheated on her.
He's so ugly anyways. She can do much better

This. I was under the impression that he screwed her over, not the other way around.

Besides, he's a pig anyways. I about gagged when I saw that she married him.

But anyways, why are discussing this on The Sims 3 forums?

Participate in my contest!
Hthr0120

heidi11576 wrote:
Hthr0120 wrote:Don't feel bad, I didn't even know who she was until she invaded my sims.

actually she didnt invade your sims at all unless you downloaded her from the exchange..she did not come in showtime and wont be in the new SP..the only way she is in your game is if you put her there

Do you take life this literally too? Of course SHE didn't because she is a real person. I was talking about her tastes, fashions, likes, and any other stuff she endorsed.
SoupySpecs

She once lied about being bicurious to sell a song.
Oh, she sings sometimes too.

And to all these people who can't seem to imagine someone never having heard of Katy Perry, just because you know about something doesn't mean that every one else in the whole wide world does. There are quite a few different countries out there, with different cultures, different national interests and massive language barriers between them. You might want to try thinking outside of a five-meter radius of your own head.
deltagirl1326

Darkslayer wrote:

Plus, what exactly has Katy Perry done that's worthy of worldwide recognition? Has she fought for her country or saved somebody's life? No, she just sings, parades around in next to nothing and stars in highly produced music videos aimed at pre-teens that I would argue are on the boarderline of being inappropriate for said pre-teens.

Just fell in love with Darkslayer
sharena333

I really believe that Katy Perry is a really gooooood singer, great fashion, great hairstyles and has a great personality!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/28/12 02:38 AM

Want a friend? Need a friend? Feel Free to add me!

http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sharena333
Kartai

Katy Perry is alright I wish they used Lady Gaga if they was going to go into the pop world
SimsAddiction968

Search YouTube to form your own opinion of her.

stormwench

heidi11576 wrote:

Or got the KPC edition of ST - she came with that as a download for the extra $10.00 for that version.

SoupySpecs wrote:She once lied about being bicurious to sell a song.

Like lying about being an avid sims player to sell an SP?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/28/12 05:13 AM

Allspice1232

stormwench wrote:
heidi11576 wrote:

Or got the KPC edition of ST - she came with that as a download for the extra $10.00 for that version.

No, she didn't. The sim is available to everyone via the Exchange.

stormwench wrote:

I actually think she does play the sims, or I'd believe she has in the past. She first said so when she recorded Hot N Cold for TS2. She didn't have a reason to say that then, a lot of celebs have recorded songs in Simlish, I doubt all of them have played it.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 04/28/12 05:32 AM

Want to earn extra money for Simpoints? Try SwagBucks!
SoupySpecs

stormwench wrote:
heidi11576 wrote:

Well if Mr. T can do it for World of Warcraft...
maria_loves_alex

Katy Perry refers to herself as being 'artistic' - I think her style is soft p*** - its not original all she does is copy Betty Paige but adds candy to it and says it original

Lady Gaga I would've preferred as an ambassador her style is 'artistic', it actually is quite different to everyone else

I guess that why EA decided to collaborate with her, because at the end of the day woo hoo sells

Allspice1232

maria_loves_alex wrote:Katy Perry refers to herself as being 'artistic' - I think her style is soft p*** - its not original all she does is copy Betty Paige but adds candy to it and says it original

Lady Gaga I would've preferred as an ambassador her style is 'artistic', it actually is quite different to everyone else

I guess that why EA decided to collaborate with her, because at the end of the day woo hoo sells

You consider Katy Perry's style soft ****, but not Lady Gaga's? Hmm.

As far as Lady Gaga being "artistic"...please. She blatantly copies Madonna and Kylie Minogue.

Want to earn extra money for Simpoints? Try SwagBucks!

Post Reply Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
Go to: