Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sims 3 Seasons...what would you name the Expansion? And what would you want in it?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Jaypard

Wouldn't it take too long to add seasons? It's not like in the Sims 2, we can go everywhere in the city now.

And what would happen with the worlds on the exchange?
Mariefoxprice83

mylee407 wrote:
SimsGirlForever03 wrote:
mylee407 wrote:
SimsGirlForever03 wrote:If there was a tornado/earthquake/flood option that we can enable or disable I'd love to see Bridgeport citizens running like mad . But of course that'd be too terrifying :/

well we already have fire, meteors, and earthquakes.....I think I'm good for disasters o.o

I've never figured out how to trigger those earthquakes >.>

I think you get them if in the firefighter profession

oh and @Mariefoxprince83 those sound awesome but holidas won'y happen and will only be in the store because not everyone is american

Neither am I. I'm British so I named things we have here. I don't know anything about 4th of July celebrations, for example. It occurs to me also that although a lot of celebrations are considered to be of Christian origin (i.e Christmas and Easter) they have pagan origins so the game could incorporate more of that aspect which are much less mainstream than. My view is that these things should be included for those people who do like them, and I'd say more would like something like this than wouldn't. I think it's no different from, say, the game including fantastic elements. People who only play realistically can just ignore unicorns, imaginary friends, vampires etc. But if they aren't included, people who want that stuff lose out.

Life is dark and full of terrors
SimsGirlForever03

not really. the worlds are big but not that big that they can't spread clouds out over the place o.o

One does not simply, simply not does one.
MelanieSimlish

Summer vacation for like 4 sim weeks, winter break for 2 sim weeks, spring break for 2 sim weeks, and snow-days off of school (and possibly work if it gets bad enough),
SimsGirlForever03

ooh they should also have puddles and snow accumulating every 30 sim minutes

One does not simply, simply not does one.
midnightpearl

I'd name it:

The Sims 3 Climate Conditions

Everyday's a New Day, New Events, New Memories! Happy Simming!

[/URL]
ireadtons99

I'd name it the sims 3 weather days.

GabbyGirlJ

Even though I'd prefer magic, I think Seasons would be interesting too. Here's what I'd like to see (some of which has been mentioned, already, but I agree with a lot of the suggestions):

- Sliders for the seasons. You can decide how long you want each season to be.
- Ability to swim in the ocean. Has been mentioned by others, but I would love this.
- Totally agree with all of the activities mentioned. Sailing, skiing, beach volleyball. That would be so cool.
- Puddles that your sims can splash in.
- Rainbows appear (oooh, maybe with a pot of gold simoleons if you can find the end? )
- New plants. Pumpkins?
- New food! Different food tied to each season. Fall: Apple pie or pumpkin pie. Winter: Hot chocolate and Christmas ham. Spring: Fruit trifle, strawberry shortcake or homemade chocolates. Summer: Lemonade, Gazpacho, or chicken salad.
- New creatures: Yeti!

Tony89

Tornadoes
Floods
Snow Storms
I really miss the rain from TS2 seasons!
it was soo calming and the lighting in the fall
with the leaves falling
my laptop was HORRIBLE back then so I didn't get the special effects that well

And That's How Sue..C's It!
LBell

Also, today I had another idea while walking in the pouring rain without an umbrella... If it rains in the game and the sims are walking somewhere, they could get a 'drenched' moodlet, and be dripping from head to toe, and perhaps have wet-looking hair, (like when they get singed after being in the fire)
Bexypop

Just sims 3 seasons is a cool name but it would be amazing if it had celebreations in it too like in winter its christmas, in fall its thanksgiving, sping its easter. OMG HALLOWEEN WOULD BE SOOO *************** if the kids can dress up and go around getting sweets.
Im just waiting for it to come out nowwww!
applepie12345678

Should be named Seasons
But if they still want to use Katy Perry have the music in the trailer to hot and cold and call it The Sims 3: Hot or Cold EP
I think people r asking for a bit too much there is only so much EA can do i would just want
All 4 seasons
Extra Outdoor wear category in CAS
Maybe to be able to swim in the sea ?
and also maybe occasions like Halloween & Christmas But not Easter or anything else because even with the seasons its self think how glitched the game would be and how much space it would take up on your computer

ireadtons99

I've never seen this before, but my child sims can play in the sand, and my adukt sims will stand waist deep in the ocean to fish. Could this be a hint?

BlackVenusFlytrap

-Spirits of Seasons

-Random Events during Weathers
GabbyGirlJ

BlackVenusFlytrap wrote:-Spirits of Seasons

Oooh, I like that idea! A different spirit/creature could appear during different times of the year. That would be so cool.

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: