Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sorry to burst any bubbles on the rumored Diesel stuff pack...  XML
Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
Johnnywr

Maybe EA is planning a Vin Diesel stuff pack?

crystal91390

Allspice1232 wrote:
Hthr0120 wrote:
Allspice1232 wrote:In the future, please don't ask them (EA or otherwise) about future releases. There really isn't a point. Until it's announced, no one you talk to can confirm or deny it.

It still doesn't hurt to ask. Besides, it gives us something besides KP to discuss.

Would you want to be bothered by people asking you about rumors all day? I stand by what I said: when it comes to rumors about future releases, leave them alone. They can't say anything about it anyway and this is a prime example. If you read it, they didn't actually say yes or no. We're still at square one, we still don't know if it's true or not.

For someone that's not too excited about KPSP a diesel stuff pack rumor gives me so much hope for the future.

Allspice1232

crystal91390 wrote:
Allspice1232 wrote:
Hthr0120 wrote:
Allspice1232 wrote:In the future, please don't ask them (EA or otherwise) about future releases. There really isn't a point. Until it's announced, no one you talk to can confirm or deny it.

It still doesn't hurt to ask. Besides, it gives us something besides KP to discuss.

Would you want to be bothered by people asking you about rumors all day? I stand by what I said: when it comes to rumors about future releases, leave them alone. They can't say anything about it anyway and this is a prime example. If you read it, they didn't actually say yes or no. We're still at square one, we still don't know if it's true or not.

For someone that's not too excited about KPSP a diesel stuff pack rumor gives me so much hope for the future.

And that's fine, but you still shouldn't be trying to get an answer out of them. You won't get one until they announce it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/24/12 08:15 PM

crystal91390

Allspice1232 wrote:
crystal91390 wrote:
Allspice1232 wrote:
Hthr0120 wrote:

And that's fine, but you still shouldn't be trying to get an answer out of them. You won't get one until they announce it.

Although I wouldn't in a million years do what the OP did, I don't fault him for doing so. It seems that everytime a new EP or SP is released there's always 'leaked' info and what not, which makes a lot of people think that they're there to stir some rumors and get people talking and hopefully get them excited for the next EP/SP. And with TS3 having such a dedicated fanbase any little rumor is bound to get out and have people asking a lot of questions and confirmations about it.

gamekitten

This is interesting conversation. I see some way serious simmers in here. The only place I read about rumors are forums and SimsVIP..And I usually get the tidbits from Forums to SimsVIP.

I must say...SimsVIP isn't sure as they posted 'rumored' and they are pretty spot on when it comes to leaks about EA.

I didn't even know what Diesel was..I was thinking the actor..XD!

Well back to Guild Wars..thanks for the thread it was an interesting read.

Allspice1232

crystal91390 wrote:
Allspice1232 wrote:
crystal91390 wrote:For someone that's not too excited about KPSP a diesel stuff pack rumor gives me so much hope for the future.

Although I wouldn't in a million years do what the OP did, I don't fault him for doing so. It seems that everytime a new EP or SP is released there's always 'leaked' info and what not, which makes a lot of people think that they're there to stir some rumors and get people talking and hopefully get them excited for the next EP/SP. And with TS3 having such a dedicated fanbase any little rumor is bound to get out and have people asking a lot of questions and confirmations about it.

I do. You won't get an answer, so why bother them? Just be patient, they'll announce the next SP soon and then we'll know.
katana_x

Okay, we get it. You think the OP is just awful for asking a Diesel employee about a rumor on Facebook.

To be clear, I totally agree with you that it's pointless to speculate in the first place, but I don't think it's a big deal. We're not talking about harassment or haranguing, just a single question. If the OP had been sending them personal emails, spamming their FB with questions, bombarding their work Twitter, or something along those lines, it might have been different. But what actually happened wasn't that, and it doesn't seem like a big deal to me. We're not talking about this person's *personal* FB, after all, nor are we talking about some sort of overkill. Just a question asked and a question evaded, and no more than that.

Back on topic, I don't think the response the OP got proves or disproves anything. Like Allspice said, I think we're going to have to wait for information from official sources to really know anything one way or another.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/24/12 09:48 PM

Hthr0120

Allspice1232 wrote:
Hthr0120 wrote:

I wouldn't consider it being bothered to answer questions when you get paid to answer questions. Just me though. Regardless of there answers, questions tell Diesel and EA that we are interested.
Allspice1232

I just think there is no point in asking them anything. They can't say anything until after it's announced anyway. But if you want to beat your head against a wall trying, go for it I guess. :shrug:
crystal91390

I really wouldn't mind a Diesel stuff pack so hopefully we get it.

Allspice1232

crystal91390 wrote:I really wouldn't mind a Diesel stuff pack so hopefully we get it.

Me too. I had never heard of them before, so I took a look around their site. Really nice.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/24/12 10:01 PM

christine400

obviously they arent gonna tell you if its true or not

just be patient and wait for EA like everyone else

Christine<3
Writin_Reg

I missed this rumor, and like some others I was thinking Vin Diesel the actor and wondered how on Earth that high action type actor would fit in with Sims. My hubby and sons love his movies - for sure - but from hearing this side of the conversation - i take it - this is not the actor you guys are talking about - but am curious to what it is.

So my curiosity grows....

Callum9432

Writin_Reg wrote:I missed this rumor, and like some others I was thinking Vin Diesel the actor and wondered how on Earth that high action type actor would fit in with Sims. My hubby and sons love his movies - for sure - but from hearing this side of the conversation - i take it - this is not the actor you guys are talking about - but am curious to what it is.

So my curiosity grows....

I think they are a clothes company One that also happens to sell kitchens, by the looks of it

Writin_Reg

Hehehe - now that makes sense. I just could not fathom Vin Diesel in the Sims. Perhaps another EA action game - but not the sims. Need for speed would be good for him....

Thanks Callum - sounds reasonable for sure - but have never heard of them.

Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
Go to: