Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
My Finite Seasons Request  XML
Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Callum9432

I agree with everything except 2. Made-up holidays (such as "Llama Day") would be okay. Even holidays such as Christmas might be okay of they made sure there was nothing religious about it. Christmas is not only a Christian holiday anymore, but it is generally Christian's that celebrate it traditionally.

ETA: Although, personally, I think they'd be better just sticking with the made-up holidays.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/26/12 03:22 PM

Allspice1232

frankiedoodle08 wrote:
Allspice1232 wrote:Call me what you want, my opinion won't change. Whenever someone says this and I see it, I will continue to ask them to please just speak for themselves.

ever tried just walking on by? pointing out someones wrong when you dont have to seems like a waste of a thursday to me

but im not guna spend my day ranting over it

If someone is wrong they should be told.

But I just got the new Store set and really want to check it out in game so I'll leave it at that.
Faith12368

Allspice1232 wrote:
lilybob wrote:Yes, I want seasons, as do all of us.

Why do people insist on saying this? Not all of us want seasons. I don't care about seasons, I'd be perfectly happy without it.

I agree with Spicy! {{{hugs}}} Spicy!

"Oh shiny! Has the Sims name! Can't wait to play!! The Sims 4!!" - sums up my feelings perfectly!
SIMplified

If you wanted to share your input why not just find one of the endless threads we already have and bump that with your ideas?

but yea most of your ideas I agree with. Though I myself don't care about this ep what-so-ever. Not one of the "all of us".

Faith12368

SIMplified wrote:If you wanted to share your input why not just find one of the endless threads we already have and bump that with your ideas?

but yea most of your ideas I agree with. Though I myself don't care about this ep what-so-ever. Not one of the "all of us".

Wow ladies I am agreeing all over the place today. I think it has to do with that warm and fuzzy Thank EA thread ChinDip made. Anyways, I agree with you as well SIMplified.

"Oh shiny! Has the Sims name! Can't wait to play!! The Sims 4!!" - sums up my feelings perfectly!
DirtyGirl

There is a good amount of people that want the Seasons for TS3 & would buy the Season's if it came out. ( Like Myself )
For all the other people that Do Not Want it....
...Then Dont Buy It...

StarlingGray

DirtyGirl wrote:There is a good amount of people that want the Seasons for TS3 & would buy the Season's if it came out. ( Like Myself )
...Then Dont Buy It...

Fair enough, but then the same argument can be used against the people who come into the threads about a Magic EP and complain that they don't want it.

Ultimately, people are just going to complain.

I'll be Peter Pan, and you just be pretty.
DirtyGirl

Well thats what I do, I Dont Buy IT if I dont want it...
..But there is magic already its in the Fun & Fantasy Set... Which I did not buy ha ha. Simple things yet people fuss.
Jarsie9

lilybob wrote:Yes, I want seasons, as do all of us. This thread has existed time and time again, but I wanted to share my input. I only request a few things from it:

1. Seasons are fully functional, cyclic, have weather, and don't last 3 sim days.
2. No holidays, period. It is subjective and out of place.
3. Realistic interactions. Currently, my sims are little more than hollow, bone-structure lacking, people-shaped pinatas.
4. Babies, Toddlers, and Children. First of all, how hard is it to give a baby LEGS? And also, why not more family stuff? I have no problems with children really except that they have very few good clothes. All the store content makes them look like spoiled rich kids, "creative" kids who go to progressive, bully-free schools, or creepy plastic dolls.

[End request rant]

Pardon me, but I am not one of your "all of us".

1. Seasons lasted 5 days in the Sims 2.
2. I agree with no holidays. Let people celebrate their own holidays in their own way. The objects are in the store if you want them. And they're free.
3. Depends on what you mean by "realistic interactions" That's far too broad-based. I have a feeling EA won't add too much more to the gameplay; maybe a snowball fight, since Sims can already throw stuff at each other.
4. If they'd wanted babies to have legs, they'd have given them legs. They didn't put legs on 'em, doubt they'll change 'em now. Otherwise, I agree there should be more intergenerational interactions and more balance between the generations. This emphasis on young adults and adults is for the birds.

But I'm not holding my breath waiting for EA to add any more depth to the inevitable Seasons expansion pack, which I suspect will be the last Sims 3 expansion pack.

I Am No Longer Accepting Friend Requests. All Friend Requests Will Be Declined.
mylee407

I agree with Jarsie9 but I just have to say one thing bout #4 most people just shorten the baby stage a lot anyway so what would be the point?

Seasons is definitely last on Ea's list, why give you seasons 1st and lose out on all of that money because of sales and new EP's. Honestly I'm not a big seasons fan anyway, what can they add because they can't add everything you guys want, half of the stuff is already in the game. if all you want is items they'll probably make a stuff pack for those items, like a go green pack

I'n no wicked witch and neither is she: http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentI
d=443719
StarlingGray

mylee407 wrote:I agree with Jarsie9 but I just have to say one thing bout #4 most people just shorten the baby stage a lot anyway so what would be the point?

The reason people shorten or skip over the baby stage is because there is nothing to do with them. If they had more depth and interactions, many people would let them stay babies for a longer time.

I have a baby at home IRL and he definitely doesn't just lay in his crib all day. I wish the Sim babies could do more, but I agree that it is unlikely at this point.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/27/12 01:55 AM

I'll be Peter Pan, and you just be pretty.
mylee407

StarlingGray wrote:
mylee407 wrote:I agree with Jarsie9 but I just have to say one thing bout #4 most people just shorten the baby stage a lot anyway so what would be the point?

The reason people shorten or skip over the baby stage is because there is nothing to do with them. If they had more depth and interactions, many people would let them stay babies for a longer time.

I have a baby at home IRL and he definitely doesn't just lay in his crib all day. I wish the Sim babies could do more, but I agree that it is unlikely at this point.

Of course a real baby doesnt because honestly based off the sims 3 babies and toddlers combined are a baby irl Sims 3 babies are more like newborns like 0 to a month old at the most they just cry and ***** I'm so surprised they don't spit up like in the sims 2

I'n no wicked witch and neither is she: http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentI
d=443719
SIMplified

DirtyGirl wrote:There is a good amount of people that want the Seasons for TS3 & would buy the Season's if it came out. ( Like Myself )
...Then Dont Buy It...

I may not want it. I certainly won't buy it. But I'm going to put my two cents in whether you like it or not. Be happy I'm more of the positive type and not going gung-ho bashing it like the season haters : D

DirtyGirl

SIMplified wrote:
...Then Dont Buy It...

I may not want it. I certainly won't buy it. But I'm going to put my two cents in whether you like it or not. Be happy I'm more of the positive type and not going gung-ho bashing it like the season haters : D

All I am saying is why fuss with it if you dont want it? Just doesn't make any sense to me. Pretty much its like the saying "If you got nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all"

I understand that people don't want it which is fair enough but I don't see the concept of people bashing it, The Seasons for The Sims 2 wasn't bad at all but you always got to remember Each and EVERY Expansion that EA has come out with for The Sims 3 will always have down falls, nothing is perfect and never will be. All I am saying is I myself is not one to bash on a person Idea...Because when you have an Idea that you like and people bash on it, i am pretty sure that you wouldn't want to see the negative on it and once a negative remark is created then conflict starts between people... I myself just doesn't understand why it's like that.
Faith12368

DirtyGirl wrote:
SIMplified wrote:
...Then Dont Buy It...

All I am saying is why fuss with it if you dont want it? Just doesn't make any sense to me. Pretty much its like the saying "If you got nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all"

I understand that people don't want it which is fair enough but I don't see the concept of people bashing it, The Seasons for The Sims 2 wasn't bad at all but you always got to remember Each and EVERY Expansion that EA has come out with for The Sims 3 will always have down falls, nothing is perfect and never will be. All I am saying is I myself is not one to bash on a person Idea...Because when you have an Idea that you like and people bash on it, i am pretty sure that you wouldn't want to see the negative on it and once a negative remark is created then conflict starts between people... I myself just doesn't understand why it's like that.

Because it is her opinion and

Newsflash: She doesn't have to agree in order to post here. Wow who would of thought???

Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: