Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Pssst- the forums are broken. Can we have them fixed?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Heartfang

SIMplified

Oh my o_o

tashie_baby11

SIMplified wrote:The sims have taught me that when things are broken you may either bash it with a hammer or poke it with a screwdriver.

-retaliation with another screwdriver-

Lol, my boyfriend makes fun of the hammer thing so much ( In a loving way, of course ). It is pretty amusing. Oh, the toilet needs upgraded? Sure, I'll bang on it with a hammer for a few hours, no problem.
Faith12368

tashie_baby11 wrote:
SIMplified wrote:The sims have taught me that when things are broken you may either bash it with a hammer or poke it with a screwdriver.

Lol, my boyfriend makes fun of the hammer thing so much ( In a loving way, of course ). It is pretty amusing. Oh, the toilet needs upgraded? Sure, I'll bang on it with a hammer for a few hours, no problem.

Tashie, I love that hair and the color, did you make it yourself? It is gorgeous!

The hammer thing always makes me laugh!

Arletta

tashie_baby11 wrote:

lol. It is funny. My sim upgraded a fireplace, as I didn't feel like replacing whatever it might burn. It's fascinating to watch them hit these things repeatedly with a hammer and watch the sparks coming off it.

If we did what they do, our home appliances would never work again.

To err is human. To blame a computer is even more human.

http://arlettats3.blogspot.co.uk/
SIMplified

What do you mean? I take a hammer to my toilet all the time, works great!

Pepperbutt

-bops with giant inflatable hammer-

eilian wrote:LOL Pepperbutt & SIMplified

-bops you, too!-

-BOPS EVERYONE- >D

Take THAT.

Yeah. So um. Where are the severs located? I'll smack them with wrenches, screw drivers, and hammers. c: Anyone wanna help?

Mental health issues aren't a joke. Knock it off.

http://simmeringsims.forumotion.com/ or @Pepperbuttz
Faith12368

I'm in, after I get back!

Pepperbutt

Heartfang wrote:

Also, since I forgot to mention earlier- AGAIN WITH THE MOST FITTING PICTURES. God, seriously. They're so spot on.

I wonder if bashing them with bigger and heavier hammers would make it go faster..

Mental health issues aren't a joke. Knock it off.

http://simmeringsims.forumotion.com/ or @Pepperbuttz

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: