Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Pssst- the forums are broken. Can we have them fixed?  XML
Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Heartfang

SIMplified

Oh my o_o

tashie_baby11

SIMplified wrote:The sims have taught me that when things are broken you may either bash it with a hammer or poke it with a screwdriver.

-retaliation with another screwdriver-

Lol, my boyfriend makes fun of the hammer thing so much ( In a loving way, of course ). It is pretty amusing. Oh, the toilet needs upgraded? Sure, I'll bang on it with a hammer for a few hours, no problem.
Faith12368

tashie_baby11 wrote:
SIMplified wrote:The sims have taught me that when things are broken you may either bash it with a hammer or poke it with a screwdriver.

Lol, my boyfriend makes fun of the hammer thing so much ( In a loving way, of course ). It is pretty amusing. Oh, the toilet needs upgraded? Sure, I'll bang on it with a hammer for a few hours, no problem.

Tashie, I love that hair and the color, did you make it yourself? It is gorgeous!

The hammer thing always makes me laugh!

"Oh shiny! Has the Sims name! Can't wait to play!! The Sims 4!!" - sums up my feelings perfectly!
Arletta

tashie_baby11 wrote:

lol. It is funny. My sim upgraded a fireplace, as I didn't feel like replacing whatever it might burn. It's fascinating to watch them hit these things repeatedly with a hammer and watch the sparks coming off it.

If we did what they do, our home appliances would never work again.

To err is human. To blame a computer is even more human.

http://arlettats3.blogspot.co.uk/
SIMplified

What do you mean? I take a hammer to my toilet all the time, works great!

Pepperbutt

-bops with giant inflatable hammer-

eilian wrote:LOL Pepperbutt & SIMplified

-bops you, too!-

-BOPS EVERYONE- >D

Take THAT.

Yeah. So um. Where are the severs located? I'll smack them with wrenches, screw drivers, and hammers. c: Anyone wanna help?

Mental health issues aren't a joke. Knock it off.

http://simmeringsims.forumotion.com/ or @Pepperbuttz
Faith12368

I'm in, after I get back!

"Oh shiny! Has the Sims name! Can't wait to play!! The Sims 4!!" - sums up my feelings perfectly!
Pepperbutt

Heartfang wrote:

Also, since I forgot to mention earlier- AGAIN WITH THE MOST FITTING PICTURES. God, seriously. They're so spot on.

I wonder if bashing them with bigger and heavier hammers would make it go faster..

Mental health issues aren't a joke. Knock it off.

http://simmeringsims.forumotion.com/ or @Pepperbuttz

Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: