Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Player Suggestions for New Appliances for Premium Content  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
friendsfan36

maybe a a crock pot to make soup and stew.

PrincessTink384

i love all the ideas. maybe a panini maker too mmmmmmmm panini's!!!!
mangoesandlimes

AznSensei wrote:My Suggestions:

Mixer:

Rice Cooker:

I love my rice cooker and stand mixer. I like the idea of new dessert recipes coming with the stand mixer and I think the rice cooker could do all sorts of steamed foods, possibly with a healthy meal moodlet. My rice cooker has a little steamer basket that goes over the rice and you can put various meats and veggies in there. It makes chicken with the perfect texture. You can do couscous and oatmeal and other grains in a rice cooker, too.

AznSensei

Hey guys, just a reminder we can already make some of the items suggested at home. I think when it comes to new foods being added, it probably has to be items that are not "handmade" yet, and some that are only bought.

Lists of food we can make:

- French Toast
- Grilled Cheese <--- I don't know why someone said we don't have grilled cheese...
- Waffles
- Pancakes

For other foods here's a link to it:

http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/skills/cooking/recipe-list.ph
p

AznSensei

For the Toaster, I came across this machine. It makes pretty much an Egg Sandwich maybe or just toast and eggs:

Julia526

I don't know if these exist, but a sorta futuristic idea would be a seasoner. If you use it, your food would taste much better and you would get a extra moodlet

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/27/12 10:26 PM

AznSensei

Julia526 wrote:I don't know if these exist, but a sorta futuristic idea would be a seasoner. If you use it, your food would taste much better and you would get a extra moodlet

I thought about that with the popcorn machine since you can add different seasonings to it at the movie theatre.

Also, someone suggested a kettle that would make coffee or tea, but since we have a coffee machine, I thought of a Tea machine that would give different flavors and moodlets and effects because we know how herbal tea creates this zen-like feel and calmness, etc. when we drink it ^_^

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/27/12 10:31 PM

shogunfish

AznSensei wrote:For the Toaster, I came across this machine. It makes pretty much an Egg Sandwich maybe or just toast and eggs:

That's an Egg McMuffin maker. You know, like a McDonald's Egg McMuffin only made at home. You can also make canadian bacon on there, it's just not in the picture.

maria_loves_alex

Im going to combine mrsrednotdead's and krizzy's (I hope I spelt your names right ) ideas and come up with...

the bakers oven from Makin' Magic!!

In the game you had to buy the ingredients and a *recipe book with the recipes (showing the combinations of ingredients) and you could make:
- bread
- elderberry pie (we don't have elderberries in the game so we ca make any type of pie depending on what type of fruit is available to our sims)
- home made cake

EA could add in for us:
- pizza / veggie pizza
- focaccia
- muffins
- meat loaf/veggie loaf
- mud cake/layer cake?

can't think of any other baked goods but you get what Im trying to say

* the recipe book in Makin' Magic also had recipes for nectar but we're already able to make nectar with the WA expansion pack

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/27/12 11:05 PM

maria_loves_alex

I have another idea... an industrial stove! we had it in TS1 Hot Date and TS2 Night Life.

If they make one for the store, here's functions it can have:
- can only be placed in a community lot, when placed it spawns an NPC chef, the chef prepares food on order - something to make our restaurants function
- New foods will be available from the stove (but not to make at home) filet mignon, spribs, eggs benedict, seafood basket, etc.

qnoftheamazon

friendsfan36 wrote:maybe a a crock pot to make soup and stew.

Yes a crock pot like this one:

Oh and a soda maker we could use the fruits already in game to make soda:

And I also miss the baker's oven and industrial stove . Wish they would make a come back.

Edit: left out a thought

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/28/12 12:43 AM

I don't know what to put here.
catloverplayer

I'd like to see a milk shake and smoothie maker. I posted this in another thread but will put it here as well. This is something else I could use in the cake dome venue that comes with Katy Perry Sweet Treats.

Please store team gives us a carnival set with Ferris Wheels,Carasals,Gondelas and Bumper Cars.
davidsara

donut maker! everybody loves donuts! strawberry, apple(yes but i wouldn't recommend it personally lol) , sugary, LIFE FRUIT! donuts can taste good in all kinds of flavours hint hint

http://www.geekalerts.com/u/mini-donut-maker.jpg if you want something higher tech or your basic http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mBHO1-XY1cM/TPu0BNyP8VI/AAAAAAAATCI/y
r5S5aolAKU/s1600/sunbeam-donut-maker.jpeg
:p

sorry their links, kinda useless at this forum lark :p

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/28/12 12:52 AM

SimsFan619

I've always wanted my sims to have a toaster. A mixer and blender would also be great.
AldermanTom

I am not in my game right now, but do we have a wok? If not, we should.

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: