Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
EP ideas that EA is actually interested in! :D My own survey!! :D  XML
Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
LauriApp

@Niac, just an FYI there was options for a carnival EP and a cruise ship as well.

My vote would be for the carnival one, but from your list the vacation one. There were somethings I liked from the wealthy one and the reality TV one could be funny...but maybe as a feature and not a whole EP.

Edit: Uni would be my first choice though!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/01/12 02:44 AM

niac1234

LauriApp wrote:@Niac, just an FYI there was options for a carnival EP and a cruise ship as well.

My vote would be for the carnival one, but from your list the vacation one. There were somethings I liked from the wealthy one and the reality TV one could be funny...but maybe as a feature and not a whole EP.

Edit: Uni would be my first choice though!

Sorry! I didn't even notice them! I added them, and I added you, and myself under the carnival EP!

catloverplayer

The way I read that is your sim is over seeing a carnival.

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
BlackVenusFlytrap

I will vote for Carnival.

The Reality TV thing sounds interesting, but I agree that we have already got too much celebrities thing in TS3, so perhaps it will be reserved for TS4.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/01/12 05:04 AM

SimsTias

Seasons, farming, University, Carnival and vacation is what i want. but if i only can vote for Farming, Carnival and vacation/Island i vote for the farm one.

The Tv show Ep sound like Showtime/Late Night and i think we have enough of that trash Celebrity ****. and the Wealthy Ep sounds boring, we already have tons of things to do with rich sims and i think EA need to focus more on the poor sims because when my sims gets rich they get boring for me so i always buy cars and gift them to random strangers ( LOL )

the farming EP sounds amazing because i have wanted cows, chicken, llamas, pigs and sheeps since Sims 2 and i hoped that they would do that with Pets for Sims 3 ( but you know how that turned out to be xD )

and the vacation/island also sounds fun, i have missed proper hotels and swimming in the beach, Bon Voyage was my third favorite Ep for Sims 2 so it would be awesome to have that one back.

the carnival one also sounds good, sounds like the carnivals from Makin Magic, but i think it would be good to be a part of the Vacation Ep

Seasons and Universtiy i don't even have to bring up because i have wanted them since the Sims 3 came out.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/01/12 06:43 AM

Valandis

I want Carnival and Vacation the most (because of the cruise ship. If I remember right, on TS2: Bon Voyage you had this cruise ship on the loading screen when you went somewhere. I was always so bummed out that we couldn't see or do anything with the boat. )

Farming sounds fun but I, myself, would get pretty tired of it after a while.

My vote: Vacation.
Why? Because I imagine a huge island you can explore. (Playing too much Monkey Island growing up)

didiruvalcaba

Carnival!!!!!!!!!! I want it! something good and fun! yeeeiiiii!
christine400

when you say dont vote twice im not sure if your meaning we cant pick more than one but since im very confident that we will get seasons

i vote for the vacation island and resort(if i'm allowed to pick two)

Christine<3
Rianna90

I vote Farm!

I like this idea because it allows us to make self-sufficient communities that can raise livestock and crops (and I see they listed crops, not just vegetables), and then sell them to other sims who can then use them in recipes or make things. Running a successful farm will be a bit of a challenge, something lacking in this game. It will also work fabulously for those of us who want to try a themed period game with our Sims.

The Island sounds like fun too but I prefer farming. I would like to see something to enhance our worlds rather than push us off to a new world.

My least favorite is the Wealthy pack. This is pretty much standard EA. They think our goal in playing this game is to get our sims as rich as possible and then buy more and more stuff, as evident in the extravagant things available in Stuff Packs and in the store. Now, it might be nice if we had all the others first, but otherwise I prefer to enjoy my sims climb to success and would like more unique ways (such as running a business or a farm) rather than a pack that only gives us something to do once our sims reach the top. Besides, we have Late Night celebrities and Showtime to give us a taste of the wealthy. I prefer something for the hard working sims.
barisaxy

The carnival EP definitely sounds like the most exciting one out of those.

The Sims 3 needs a WIND INSTRUMENT.

The lack of them is UNFAIR.
simcrazycharlene

i like the wealthy themed life style or the carnival but i really want them to bring back the 1st sims makin magic expansion i know there are a few items like that but i mean the way makin magic was with like the magic ingredients and spooky houses and baby dragons
RockChick

Farm and crafts would be fantastic for me
I would also love vacation island but tweaked to be shipwrecked and survival

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/01/12 05:25 PM

LinaraYod

If those are my choices, I guess I'd vote Farm, as well.

I tend to agree with most of the others...

Wealthy? What more could they do--we have limos and mansions, celebrities, divas, snobs, concerts with screaming fans, paparazzi, obscene amounts of money (some of my sims get paid over a hundred dollars AN HOUR), butlers, etc etc.

TV--eek, I have enough problems now with Divas and Celebrities. Please, no.

Vacation--maybe. But yes, I mostly use Twallan's mod and just visit the other worlds for vacations. I WOULD like to see some more beach bum stuff like tanning, swimming in the ocean, etc, however.

Carnival? It would be fun probably once or twice for me, and then it would be like a vacation destination. You do it once in a while, but not that often (how often do YOU go to carnivals?)

Farming--we already have a darn lot of the stuff you might use to be a farmer, though....the only way I can see it adding is if they really make it 'self-sufficient', IE making ALL your own food (not sure how they'd handle butchering) clothing, etc etc.

Composting, Gardening, harvesting, cooking, tending horses and mucking out stalls, etc etc, we ALREADY HAVE. What more could you do--All I can see is maybe chickens and beekeeping (anything more like pigs, cows, etc would be a mess with all the other animals already spawning...
Rianna90

You should check out the farming survey info.

No more working for the Man! Now your Sims can live off the land and even make a little extra cash with some hard work and perseverance. Fill your land with crops and livestock and harvest the rewards of living the country life. Will you bring a prize-winning pig or giant squash to the fair? Will your cattle be wiped out by angry-llama disease? Will you perfect a new hybrid of coffee and sugar at a scientific greehouse? Find out as you explore the vast opportunities that await you in agriculture.

Possible features:

Gardening and harvestables expanded to include cash crops, wheat, rice, coffee and sugarcane.
Raise cattle and livestock: cows, sheep, pigs, llamas, ostriches, and chickens.
Sell your extra milk, eggs, meat and produce at the store or the farmer's market for extra income!
Fight drought, insects, crows and wolves with irrigation, pesticides, scarecrows and electric fences.

I think there is plenty there to add to what we already have. The Fair could also include a carnival/midway.
Kiry904

I vote for Carnival, because it will give the most interactive content as well as something for sims to do as a group.

I hope the EPs that get released after Supernatural and Seasons are in this order
Carnival
University
Island
(No love for Farming, TV, and Wealthy Lifestyle)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/01/12 10:05 PM

Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: