Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
where art thou simmy god??  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
zzuiozz

boom
lisasc360

neat church. I noticed that they used the spellbook as the podium. You can have your sim start to enchant and it would look like they are talking to a crowd.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/03/12 05:29 PM

Bret Michaels concert 5/27/12
Simsister2004

MadameLee wrote:
SIMS MEDVIAL HAS NOTHING to do with the sims series. ITs more of an RPG then sims.

If you ever played that game (like I did) you would know that it has a lot in common with sims series. It even has a "free play" option. Only difference is that you don't build houses.
MadameLee

the only thing sims medieval has in common with the sims? Is it name. other then that. Its totally RPG.

TheMomminator

Religion isn't something I need in Sims but it also isn't something I would object to.

I can see it causing a big hulabaloo.
mangoesandlimes

I'm on board with a podium and soap box object. They'd both raise charisma and could draw crowds to you. Maybe with the soap box, crowds would stand nearby and with the podium, they'd sit in the nearest available chair? That'd be fun, because then you could use the soap box for street preachers or Occupy Sunset Valley, while the podium could be used to make press conferences for politician or celebrity sims or it could be used for religious services. And of course, I'm all over new architectural things. Geometric stained glass windows should be neutral enough - colorful patterns instead of people and other storytelling stained glass panes.

Simsister2004

MadameLee wrote:the only thing sims medieval has in common with the sims? Is it name. other then that. Its totally RPG.

Sorry, then you haven't played it enough. You can customize almost everything using the patterns in the game, and you can create your own sims just like in The sims series. Furthermore the CAS is much better than in The Sims 3. I just enjoyed creating very special and unique characters.

AND did I mention: The genie,
The elves:
The doctors;
the Grim Reaper and so on and so forth.

People who haven't played the game properly, don't know what they miss. It's so gordious!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/03/12 08:55 PM

Skyscraperfan

no I VERY disagree. it would put something in the sims that should not be in the game.

check out my blog with some sims stuff http://skyblog79.wordpress.com/
MadameLee

I haven't play Medieval at all and its nothing like the sims 1)its too RPG 2)you can't control any other of your sim family, you can ONLY control hero sims. 3)you can't have legacies. 4)Not a SANDBOX. 5)can't build anything

you do realize that it only got one EP and it hasn't even. You seem to be an RPG player. But other sim players want to be able to have legacies and build. Not be goal oriented

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/03/12 10:16 PM

Jarsie9

I prefer to build my own church.

I Am No Longer Accepting Friend Requests. All Friend Requests Will Be Declined.
Faith12368

MadameLee wrote: I haven't play Medieval at all and its nothing like the sims 1)its too RPG 2)you can't control any other of your sim family, you can ONLY control hero sims. 3)you can't have legacies. 4)Not a SANDBOX. 5)can't build anything

you do realize that it only got one EP and it hasn't even. You seem to be an RPG player. But other sim players want to be able to have legacies and build. Not be goal oriented

You can NOT give an educated response if you have never played. As a matter of fact, you should not have been the one to bring it(Medieval) up. You are taking some peoples opinion as your own without even testing said product, and that is just irresponsible of you. Sometimes it is best to leave something you have no clue about alone. Just saying....

Btw, Showtime is goal-oriented, so doesn't that by your definition make the Sims an RPG?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/04/12 01:52 AM

"Oh shiny! Has the Sims name! Can't wait to play!! The Sims 4!!" - sums up my feelings perfectly!
MadameLee

Faith12368 wrote:
MadameLee wrote: I haven't play Medieval at all and its nothing like the sims 1)its too RPG 2)you can't control any other of your sim family, you can ONLY control hero sims. 3)you can't have legacies. 4)Not a SANDBOX. 5)can't build anything

You can NOT give an educated response if you have never played. As a matter of fact, you should not have been the one to bring it(Medieval) up. You are taking some peoples opinion as your own without even testing said product, and that is just irresponsible of you. Sometimes it is best to leave something you have no clue about alone. Just saying....

Btw, Showtime is goal-oriented, so doesn't that by your definition make the Sims an RPG?

um I didn't NOT bring Medival up. The other person brought it up first. But people like the sandbox game that was in sims 1&2. People hate the RPG style sims 3 has became.

barisaxy

Jarsie9 wrote:

I prefer to build my own church.

Since that person did, it follows that you can as well.

The Sims 3 needs a WIND INSTRUMENT.

The lack of them is UNFAIR.
Faith12368

MadameLee wrote:
Faith12368 wrote:

um I didn't NOT bring Medival up. The other person brought it up first. But people like the sandbox game that was in sims 1&2. People hate the RPG style sims 3 has became.

Oh ok, my mistake. I should be glad that you got something out of my post. As you put...People hate..... People like the sandbox....ok I get that. But you are always spouting other people's opinions, not your own and you cannot go on what other people say and print it as gospel if you have never even tried it. That was the point I was making.

"Oh shiny! Has the Sims name! Can't wait to play!! The Sims 4!!" - sums up my feelings perfectly!
MadameLee

google how much people hate sims medival and the sims 3.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/604342-/58613153

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: