Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Beaux Chiens- CLOSED... But.... Making another kennel instead :D Help vote!! :)  XML
Forum Index » Pets
blusavannah

Aw thats very sweet of you. I will kep that in mind and if I ever need any appys, I will ask you, thanks

Zombie899

No problem I'm going to have a foal crop coming up soon if you wanted to I'll give yea first pick

Khalshek

Maybe these arent as "popular" as you were looking for, but I haven't seen any Belgian Malinois breeders. I've got one on my farm, and had to look far and wide just to find one that was created nicely.

maxdarv

I'd deffintoyl love to see your Golden Retrievers. I just made a breeding pair who just had 2 puppies on looks posabley good enothe to breed on.

Don't have a kennel, may do it, it depend on weather I can get to grips with packaging things ect.

Just wanted to add there no such thing as a black retriever.

New to forum but not to the sims

Simming for since 2001. That 11 year :o
blusavannah

Maxdarv: Yeah, I was researching and there isn't such thing as a black golden retriever, I think you meant labrador? Anyway, the kennel will hopefully be up later today with a lab of each colour, and some golden retrievers As for horses, I will maybe add them on today. Thank you anyway, i'm excited to open it. As for you kennelless, go ahead and get yourself a kennel, it's so fun.

Khalshek: Belgian Malinois dogs are beautiful and I love them, but sadly I won't breed them due to the fact that not many people know that they are a dog breed. As for Goldens and Labs, people know them well, but no one has a kennel for them, so I am making the kennel like that. Thanks for the advice though. I'm sure if you ask LittleV, maybe she will create a Belgian Malinois for you?

Zombie899: Thank you so much Zombie!! I am looking forward to seeing your foal crop!

Khalshek

Ooh I hadn't thought to ask LittleV, maybe I should make a malinois kennel!? It'd be a small one, but I think it'd be fun!

blusavannah

PLEASE DO ONE! It would be amazing Tell me when you have finished so I can put it on the SKC's breeders listing.

blusavannah

Does this look Labrador-ish? I have been trying to perfect it for ages now

anjaosterman13

looks awesome!
blusavannah

Thanks

WolfTown56

Oh, Blu that Labrodor looks exactly....AWESOME.

blusavannah

Awh thanks...

I got my golden retrievers up and breeding them right now. After I know she is going to be pregnant, going off to make the labs xD

WolfTown56

Oh, yay! I am exited to see how the pups will turn out!

blusavannah

Thanks! Soon I will publish the site, i'm busy with homework at the moment though.

WolfTown56

Ok yay! *Book marks forum

Forum Index » Pets
Go to: