Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Why does everyone walk around in their work uniform?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
RADONATOR

just another example of poor coding. AI with no independent sense.
and a shame after all these years theyve been around and never fixed.
I have some not all in work uniforms, for awhile there everyone pretty much was wearing their athletic clothes..dunno why
NotSoLucky

There used to be a mod for it, but its no longer compatible now that EA allows us to change work clothes.

What EA should do is make the sims autonomously switch out of their work clothes AFTER work. When they walk out, they switch, then get in the car and leave.

EA- consider this an idea

Forever & Always <3 My Dragons
Buffyspiker

I'm always spotting NPC's wandering around town in their work uniform. The fact that they frequently walk around in their work uniforms on non work days is a bit weird.
My sims boyfriend works in the business career, and my sim invited him over on a Saturday and he showed up still in his work gear. I just use MC to change their outfits.

djBacardi

It's the Sims version of Occupy Wall Street. They walk around in their uniforms to protest the lack of rain (SEASONS) for their farms and gardens, and the upcoming tooth decay that they will experience (SWEET TREATS) because there are no learning institutions (UNIVERSITY) to train dentists.
Lfria

katana_x wrote:Both AwesomeMod and Twallan's Story Progression can be set to eliminate this problem. The more time consuming route is to change them manually, but that's a pain.

Do you know how to do it using Twallan's SP? I have his SP already. I just need to know where this option is to change it so my townies aren't always wearing their uniforms
katana_x

Lfria wrote:
katana_x wrote:Both AwesomeMod and Twallan's Story Progression can be set to eliminate this problem. The more time consuming route is to change them manually, but that's a pain.

Do you know how to do it using Twallan's SP? I have his SP already. I just need to know where this option is to change it so my townies aren't always wearing their uniforms

I think it's in general options > career options.
Lfria

katana_x wrote:

Ok I'll have to look when I play today. Thanks
nicolebrittanyy

katana_x wrote:
Lfria wrote:

Ah, I had no idea!! Thank you.
kirkuk

I hate to bump, but this is driving me nuts and I absolutely cannot find any option for work clothes in Twallan's SP settings. Does anyone know exactly where it is?

VexingQuery

kirkuk wrote:I hate to bump, but this is driving me nuts and I absolutely cannot find any option for work clothes in Twallan's SP settings. Does anyone know exactly where it is?

City Hall -> Story Progression -> General options -> Career Options -> Force Change Work Clothes

It's in the Story Progression Extras module, so if you only use the base SP mod by itself, you won't have this option.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/13/12 02:37 PM

Downloads and Simful Acts
kirkuk

VexingQuery wrote:
kirkuk wrote:I hate to bump, but this is driving me nuts and I absolutely cannot find any option for work clothes in Twallan's SP settings. Does anyone know exactly where it is?

City Hall -> Story Progression -> General options -> Career Options -> Force Change Work Clothes

It's in the Story Progression Extras module, so if you only use the base SP mod by itself, you won't have this option.

Aahhhhh, that'll be why I couldn't find it. Thank you!

jwghost

I have something like that.
Some sims pee in the floor and get stinky, in the next day they are still stinking oO
It is as if they do not take bath in their homes.

I too noticed after some days the green effect was magically removed from the sim.

VexingQuery

There's also a basic "Change Work Clothes" in the Extras module, which is set to True by default, in which most sims will automatically change out of their work clothes, but sims with certain traits (like slob, or workaholic) will still run around in their uniforms.

I usually set mine to force everyone out of their work uniform, though.

Downloads and Simful Acts

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: