Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Diesel or katy perry  XML
Forum Index » Diesel
MrHawk

stormwench wrote:
GREENEYA wrote:
stormwench wrote:Katy Perry's Promotional Pack (as it has now been confirmed to be by the gurus) is still here and will be released on June 5th or June 8th (UK) they did not remove it.

The Diesel pack was confirmed as what was really supposed to be SP6 and it will be released July 10th so you will have the opinion to buy 1 or both or none as you want.

Stop spreading false information.

That is not true.

They've said that KPST is mega stuff pack.

On this forum its SP6 on the domain. Diesel is SP7.

KPST will have icon on the launcher. Icon on the computer desktop. Loading screen in the game.

In the game files KPST is stuff pack SP6. diesel SP7.
Liked it or not.

I am NOT spreading false information - go read SIMVIP for the quote. They said that it now can be confirmed by the gurus that KPST is a promotional pack and Diesel was the real SP6. Sure, at the beginning they were saying 'Mega stuff pack' which so far its not living up to, but that was marketing as was having a very early Live Chat as damage control when people were so negative about the pack. That's the latest information on what KPST is/was. It may be still said its a mega pack, but notice that KPST does not say "Stuff Pack" on it. Very early on people commented that it did not say "stuff pack" and wondered if it was not really one. It turned out, when the whole 'promotion pack' information came out that they were very close to the truth when they were saying that. Perhaps you should get yor information straight before attacking others.

Also on twitter the guru's explained that a promotional pack was EA willingness to do this for KPST as promotion and her endorsement but that a promotional pack wa different then a Stuff Pack as we are used to and what Diesel is and that EA did stop to build the KPST and then come back to finishing up Diesel. The definition of how EA's sees the KPST promo and Diesel stuff pack was given by a guru and they should know I assume. This too was copied to many sites and I believe if you search the bigger one that usually get tips and quotes from gurus you will find the explanation the guru's gave.

Aye, you are.

For some odd reason you won't accept this as a stuff pack, despite all evidence being pointed out to you repeatedly.

It's odd. You're taking a couple of words and creating a story out of them. None of it is actually true

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/17/12 11:47 AM

aaddd

nether Sps are kinda are a waste of money dont get hardly any thing in theam.the sims 3 Sps are a waste of money any way

Cheating in games that you play offline is okay no harm done.the only way cheating in video games is wrong is whean people cheat on online games.
tinahjalmar

cherid87120 wrote:Diesel. I have no interest in the Katy Perry stuff pack.

That's my thoughts too.
ShaneyBoy

I'm looking forward to Diesel, really hope I'm not disappointed.

Can't see myself getting KP Sweet Treats though, it doesn't interest me.

KarinL

I already have KPST. If I do get Diesel, I'll wait for the price to drop. I do that with most SPs.
Right now I'm not sure whether I'm going to get it. But I certainly won't pre-order.

By the way, my KPST disk tells me it's Sims3SP06.
minimonisfc

Jeans/Brand I've Never Heard Of>Diabeetus.

Just saying.
fabjamie

Getting Diesel

kobit555

Just Diesel.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/12/12 12:27 PM

If you are reading this you are an awesome person <3
45rpm

I got both as I got one as a gift. Sweet Treats
I have used next to nothing from it so Im glad I never paid for it
Im sure some will make full use of it but it reminds me of
some Candyland game when I was 3 years sold.

I was always going to buy Diesel. I just hope the mens clothes
are not basically copies of what we have alredy.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/13/12 01:25 PM

ErnesaT

Location:Click my Siggy for the DEC 2013 Flash Mob SIGGY BY KLB685

Diesel for sure.

breville69

I will get everything.
Emjei12

Just Diesel

turtlepandadragon

KATY PERRY!

I love the hunger games!!!!!!!!!!!!
stormwench

MrHawk wrote:
stormwench wrote:
GREENEYA wrote:
stormwench wrote:Katy Perry's Promotional Pack (as it has now been confirmed to be by the gurus) is still here and will be released on June 5th or June 8th (UK) they did not remove it.

The Diesel pack was confirmed as what was really supposed to be SP6 and it will be released July 10th so you will have the opinion to buy 1 or both or none as you want.

Stop spreading false information.

That is not true.

They've said that KPST is mega stuff pack.

On this forum its SP6 on the domain. Diesel is SP7.

KPST will have icon on the launcher. Icon on the computer desktop. Loading screen in the game.

In the game files KPST is stuff pack SP6. diesel SP7.
Liked it or not.

I am NOT spreading false information - go read SIMVIP for the quote. They said that it now can be confirmed by the gurus that KPST is a promotional pack and Diesel was the real SP6. Sure, at the beginning they were saying 'Mega stuff pack' which so far its not living up to, but that was marketing as was having a very early Live Chat as damage control when people were so negative about the pack. That's the latest information on what KPST is/was. It may be still said its a mega pack, but notice that KPST does not say "Stuff Pack" on it. Very early on people commented that it did not say "stuff pack" and wondered if it was not really one. It turned out, when the whole 'promotion pack' information came out that they were very close to the truth when they were saying that. Perhaps you should get yor information straight before attacking others.

Also on twitter the guru's explained that a promotional pack was EA willingness to do this for KPST as promotion and her endorsement but that a promotional pack wa different then a Stuff Pack as we are used to and what Diesel is and that EA did stop to build the KPST and then come back to finishing up Diesel. The definition of how EA's sees the KPST promo and Diesel stuff pack was given by a guru and they should know I assume. This too was copied to many sites and I believe if you search the bigger one that usually get tips and quotes from gurus you will find the explanation the guru's gave.

Aye, you are.

For some odd reason you won't accept this as a stuff pack, despite all evidence being pointed out to you repeatedly.

It's odd. You're taking a couple of words and creating a story out of them. None of it is actually true

I did not make this up - not something I would have imagined EA would ever be lead to do, but was just reporting what was said on twitter and was quoted from there in other places. Perhaps you should have asked before calling me a liar.

kovu0207

I'm sure KP wasn't a stuff pack, but just a promotional pack.

Forum Index » Diesel
Go to: