Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Walking Dead Sims!!! (A Supernatual project) *PG2 single sims UPLOADED!*  XML
Forum Index » Supernatural
ColorMePink

Location: Call me Vid, Pink, ColorMePink, but DO NOT call me crazy! Do I look crazy to you?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/24/12 11:18 PM

Greenb70

Nicely done Pink.
ColorMePink

Location: Call me Vid, Pink, ColorMePink, but DO NOT call me crazy! Do I look crazy to you?

Hey! *glomps* Thank you.

saint_gambi

No Dale? </3 >

These brains rule.
Mashimar0

holy french toast! they're good!
I think Lori and Carl are the most useless characters on the show and always cause others to be in danger, I wish they're the ones who died instead of Shane, because without them, Shane wouldn't have been that ******* insane.

ColorMePink

@ saint_gambi I plan on making him. He'll probably be in the next household with the rest of the cast, if I don't split them up into 2 groups.

@Mashimar0 Thank you. I so agree! I hate Lori and Carl! I'm going kill Lori off for sure when I get some zombies in my game. I was so sad when Shane died. I hope Lori gets killed off next season.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/16/12 05:41 PM

BGateGWayB

You awful people Lori is preggers. >:o Lol, don't hurt the preggos. And carl is just a kid. You're intentions for them are too personal, I believe.

Awesome sims pink! I can't wait to get them in my game.

ColorMePink

LOL I might let Lori be pregnant. Would be funny to have them try for a baby and see who kid it be will like in the show. She going have to die though.

Be careful, they do have some CC. Carl has cc skin which might make him look pitch black without it. >_<

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_63e832e00101824q.html

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/16/12 07:36 PM

SoppySofa

TWD is like my fav fandom atm. So finding this is quite a gem!!! They look amazing.

Only problem is i can't seem to install them in? i know they have cc and i think i have installed the right cc in but they just won't appear in game even if i start the launcher up and check they are installed they have dissappeared from installed content.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/23/12 10:29 AM

Derella

Great job! I love Rick Looking forward to Daryl.
ColorMePink

SoppySofa wrote:TWD is like my fav fandom atm. So finding this is quite a gem!!! They look amazing.

Only problem is i can't seem to install them in? i know they have cc and i think i have installed the right cc in but they just won't appear in game even if i start the launcher up and check they are installed they have dissappeared from installed content.

Really? That happen before with a household I had. I'll try uploading them all separately today.

Thank you Derella!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/24/12 09:38 PM

ColorMePink

turistas9

god, i just wanna rip carl's and lori head off!!!

..you making Andrea, i love Andrea, she my favorite

ColorMePink

LOL!

Yep I might make Andrea after Daryl. I've been busy, but I'm going get back to work on this.

bigguy28

Wow amazing job on getting them to look like they do in the show. Unfortunately I don't think there is any way to make Lori sim as unbelievably stupid as she is in the show lol.

Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: