Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
1001 things you can do with moveobjects on - a screenshot thread for inspiration  XML
Forum Index » Creative Corner
Asante

Seems like there ARE people who can be creative with tables and dressers...hehe

Oh but simsprocfun, can you try to make the biggest screenshot a bit smaller please? Stupid forum isn't able to handle that... lol

And I really love that yellow retro kitchen... looks so original... as if you could find it in a prospect from that time.

And Bennjoon, sadly your screenshot is a bit small to recognize the fountain thingy you did... maybe you can make a close up of the fountain if you don't have one already?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/29/09 12:15 AM

Bennjoon

Btw saying people arent creative is a little insulting, doesnt have to look crazy to be nice.

Asante

I really didn't mean it like that. I extra wrote there's nothing wrong with making things that look realistic. Geez, I hate doing things like that in a foreign language... *mumbles something and tries to find a way to not insult anyone without wanting to*

ilikeshellfish

Asante,

Your lots are truly amazing! I am currently working on a Japanese style lot...I will take pictures and post screenshots when I am finished.. The pictures that you posted are great! They gave me some ideas...
Bennjoon

It okay I know what you meant Just somtimes simplicity is gewd too.

Asante

Bennjoon wrote:It okay I know what you meant Just somtimes simplicity is gewd too.

Of course! especially when building with a certain budget... my last home costs more than 300k furnished with hardly any furniture in just because of mirrors... *laugh*
Building and decorating something nicely with a budget of less than 20k is an amazing art...

Asante

ilikeshellfish wrote:Asante,

Your lots are truly amazing! I am currently working on a Japanese style lot...I will take pictures and post screenshots when I am finished.. The pictures that you posted are great! They gave me some ideas...

Great I was able to inspire you and am curious about what you make out of your ideas

btw. talking about mirrors...

lol...
last one for today before going to bed

RalphaelNinja

amazing .... just amazing....

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/29/09 12:40 AM

Asante

Ooooh Ralphael! You're alive... already thought you're MIA! *jumps up and down in excitement and giggles*

cameonet1950

Asante! I LOVE squishing things together, imbedding, overlapping, stacking, combining, angling and ALL of that. It’s a “have to” with ME! I’ve only built 2 lots/houses so far in TS3 because I got caught up in making a story about the people that live in them.

But one of my favorite things done in both homes was to push columns into the end of walls rather than using door-arches. This covered the unfinished-looking edge/end of the walls and added a bit more architectural interest as well as the look of an archway. If you haven’t tried THIS, you MUST. You may never use arches again…EVER! Well, inside anyway.

In TS2 you had to use what…3 cheats to achieve these effects? Now you only need 1 and some key strokes. We really have to thank the TS3 creators for making this SO much easier. And thank YOU for addressing this design aspect of the game. Good job!

BTW…I never once thought you were “insulting” to anyone in any way, form or fashion. When I read that I thought, “huh…what…when…where?” Don’t even worry about it and no apology is necessary. You started a wonderful thread and I bookmarked it.

I'll try to come back with pics of what I'm talking about.

Bennjoon

Seems like there ARE people who can be creative

I found that to be a little insulting as there is alot of nice work of the forums and exchange Maybe was just me tho. On of my fave things to do with arches is put the curved arch inside the square arch I think it looks nice. Also putting pillars at the end of walls outside helps to make an old fashioned look for building that are victorian etc.

cameonet1950

RalphaelNinja wrote: amazing .... just amazing....

SimMasterRalph! OMG! What a blast from the past! At the rist of highjacking this thread... Oh shoot! They took it down but it went sort of like, How to survive the Exchange. And your Sim Page was bookmarked for the longest time until just recently. Sorry, Dude. Thought you were gone for GOOD! I'm quite sure you don't remember ME but that's OK. Just nice to see you again after SO long! Ok, I'm shutting up now.

Cameo

RalphaelNinja

cameonet1950 wrote:
RalphaelNinja wrote: amazing .... just amazing....

SimMasterRalph! OMG! What a blast from the past! At the rist of highjacking this thread... Oh shoot! They took it down but it went sort of like, How to survive the Exchange. And your Sim Page was bookmarked for the longest time until just recently. Sorry, Dude. Thought you were gone for GOOD! I'm quite sure you don't remember ME but that's OK. Just nice to see you again after SO long! Ok, I'm shutting up now.

Cameo

Hiya Cameonet.... yes I did take a 2 year hiatus but the lure of sims 3 pulled me in. My account over on Sims 2 is actually still active with the power to .... oops I think I just banned you .... ok.... its fixed now.....

but yes, I'll probably hang around for awhile here.... and wait for all the expansion packs ..... again.....

Asante wrote:Ooooh Ralphael! You're alive... already thought you're MIA! *jumps up and down in excitement and giggles*

/me jumps up and down with Asante.....

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/29/09 02:52 AM

DANIW523

This is all I've done so far with moveobjects:

cameonet1950

DANIW523 wrote:This is all I've done so far with moveobjects:

And it looks GREAT! Well done!

Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: