Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
New ages in this expansion pack... I hope  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
Penelope

Oh, no ... please no more ages. It would mean more separate clothes and hair and whatnot. If they did add an age, the only one I would consider would be preteen.
WhoozySimmy45

Actually "adult" is middle-aged. That's why they gets wrinkles.
Abintra

I would hate more ages, especially if they were child/baby/teen oriented ones.
I do not need any more of those boring ages.

debra1970p

I like the idea of adding a middle aged range. The current visual transition from adult to elder's just a little too drastic. Maybe the middle aged stage can add a little gray hair and a few more wrinkles.
ZooSimmer

It would be funny if there was a middle aged group (where their hair grays at the roots!). Jumping off debra1970p's idea there! Actually, though, I agree that just the toddler-child thing is weird. Adult is middle-aged (I consider it about 35-60--sort of middle-aged).
SimChick1016

Personally, I don't think we need another age group. Though it would be neat if we could take the infants/toddlers in a car seat and/or walking them in a stroller.

A lot of this stuff though, baby clothes, will eventually be made into a mod on MTS so I'm good. XD

Fable

I definitely wouldn't want a preteens age, but I wouldn't be too against a middle aged group.

SimChick1016

If they did put in an extra age group, it would be unnecessary. If you think about it there is enough as is.....

Infants being newborns to about 2. Toddlers then likewise, 3-5. Children being about 5-12. Teens being probably 13-18. YA's being 19-29. Adults would then be 30-45ish, and Elders probably 50ish-death.

Now, I'm just guessing on this, but I'd say this is fairly accurate. Wouldn't you?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 08/14/09 04:48 AM

simsgal2227

Love the idea! I haven't heard of the fossil age group suggested before. They should only get to it if they have the lucky trait, athletic trait, vegetariun trait, or completed that reward thing under athletic (says that it'll make them live longer)

This siggy isn't a siggy.
mambogambo

No more ages please.

I'd like not having to add another 1,000,000 objects, meshes, animations, lines of code and other hoo-hah (which I have no clue about), to the loading process.

Robodl95

I think we need preteen too I dont think we need middle aged though becuase thats what adult is

OneAdorkableGirl

Preteen sounds like a good idea for a age stage.
But it really has nothing to do with this expansion pack theme.
So, I don't know. :/

New S4 CAS video July 19th
Biggos6

Abintra wrote:I would hate more ages, especially if they were child/baby/teen oriented ones.
I do not need any more of those boring ages.

If we got new ones this is what would happen.

If the duration of each age would not change, sim would live WAY TO LONG.
But if they shortened, each age group would be to short to do anything!

I think it's fine as it is now.

Sign this petition to bring back THE SIMS ONLINE!! : http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?s
avetso7

The petition needs 500 signatures!!!!!
Joxer4Gabby

I would like to be able to do more with the babys I mean you have all that time off I would like to dress them and but them in a pram and stuff to walk or jog. plus why so much time off not I think when they are a baby yes but a toddle to.
GalacticGal

debra1970p wrote:I like the idea of adding a middle aged range. The current visual transition from adult to elder's just a little too drastic. Maybe the middle aged stage can add a little gray hair and a few more wrinkles.

You can take your Sim to a mirror and change appearance already. From there you can add the gray roots or highlights, etc.

All three volumes of my Star Trek fan fiction trilogy can be downloaded for free from here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/

Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: