Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Lavoir Legacy  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
serindeppity

Ahhhh loved the chapters!!! The prom was.... wow. xD poor Shay!! D:

And "And then she put aside even more time to yell at this pigeon until she realized she was late for school."

OH MY GOSH I was laughing so hard.

Gen 7.26 Polychromeward: 1.33
serindeppity

I love this story :3

Gen 7.26 Polychromeward: 1.33
ATMzie

serindeppity wrote:Ahhhh loved the chapters!!! The prom was.... wow. xD poor Shay!! D:

And "And then she put aside even more time to yell at this pigeon until she realized she was late for school."

OH MY GOSH I was laughing so hard.

serindeppity wrote:I love this story :3

Thank you so much And sometimes you just gotta yell at a pigeon, ya know?

ATMzie

daciamcbride

Just read all of it in one day. I really like it. Question: where'd you get Shay's everyday outfit?

ATMzie

daciamcbride wrote:Just read all of it in one day. I really like it. Question: where'd you get Shay's everyday outfit?

It’s actually a separate top and skirt, both of which I believe to have come from All About Style

ATMzie

2.4 The Lavoir Legacy: Feelings & Consequences

Welcome back to the Lavoir legacy where, as you may remember, Grace has just developed feelings.
Yes, it’s horrible! Why is this happening?

Maybe because you’ve spent your entire life alienating anyone who tries to care about you, and was basically just abandoned by one of the last people who still did.
I would have preferred to keep that rhetorical.

Come on grace, there’s no time to be depressed now. You’re graduating in a few days!
Who cares.

I fear I may be answering another rhetorical question, but Shay seems to care quite a bit. She’s been spending all her time studying (although it doesn’t seem to bad when she has help from her newly graduated boyfriend).

I don’t need to study; I already know what I’m doing after graduation.

This is Aubrey, who thinks she’s been called in to fix a TV. Little does she know, Grace has chosen her to be her new mentor.

Which apparently entitled being stalked as she tried to fix the appliances.

Grace finally worked up the nerve to introduce herself.
Hi I’m Grace, and some day I’m going to be a repair technician like you.

Aubrey was more than happy to help out a young mechanic mind. She even managed to cheer Grace up a bit.

The next few days continued on fairly simply. Grace ‘fixed’ things with her hammer.

Shay studied for…
IMPORTANT ANNONCEMENT! STOP NARRARATING AT ONCE!!

What is it Lexie?

Olive Kipling is fat! That evil, husband stealing witch finally got what she deserved!

I’m pretty sure she’s just pregnant, Lex.
Oh… Then continue on with the story I guess.

Okay, where was I? Oh, right! Soon it was the girls’ birthday, which went a bit differently than usual. Until now the girls had always had joined parties, but this year Shay decided to age up with her two best friends.

Grace, on the other hand, decided to celebrate her transition into adulthood alone in her room.

Oh no! I’ve turned into a giant can of Fanta!

Makeover-er to the rescue!

Hey, I’m all green!

All of Grace hard work paid off, as she has gained the handy trait. Her Lifetime wish is to be ‘The Tinkerer’.

We decided to test out her new skill and ambition by continuing her work on fireproofing the oven and… wait, what are you wearing?
These are my handywoman overalls.

Aren’t they a little… different than Aubrey’s?
Yeah, I couldn’t find any like that so I just got out a pair from when I was a kid. You can barely tell the difference, right?

Thank god you’re heir; you would never survive without me.

Oh, and in case you’re wondering, Shay once again followed in her mother’s footsteps by gaining the hopeless romantic trait and decided she wanted to be surrounded by family. Also, Shays friend Lara says hi.

The next day
I can’t believe my girls are growing up! It feels like just yesterday I was graduating...

What? You didn’t graduate!
Well excuse me for trying to be a good mother!

*Cue random graduation sounds*

And with a flip of her diploma, Grace was an official graduate. She knew what she wanted in life, she was heir to a legacy and had finally finished high school. She should have been happy, but those ‘feeling’ things were still bugging her, so she decided to talk to someone she trusted.

Which happened to be someone she only met a few days ago.
Aubrey is very trustworthy; she fixes microwaves for a living.

After she explained her problem, Aubrey told grace that what she was feeling was guilt and that if she wanted it to go away she should probably apologize to her sister for all the horrible things she had done to her over the years.

Apparently this idea had never occurred to Grace.

So she drove home to do just that.

Grace had finally figured out what she needed to do.

But it was finally too late to do it.

Bonus: The game is freakishly accurate about my characters when it comes to popups, just look at Grace and shays ‘most likely’ votes:

Also, if you look at the fifth to last picture where Aubrey is telling off Grace, the guy tending the bar (Rickey Bailey) happens to be the father of Olive’s newly born daughter, Gillian.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 08/26/11 10:10 AM

ApplezRightSideUpp

Oh yay! LOL On the most likelies! Grace's is TOTALLY true! Can't wait for Grace's supposed family when she has one!
ATMzie

ApplezRightSideUpp wrote:Oh yay! LOL On the most likelies! Grace's is TOTALLY true! Can't wait for Grace's supposed family when she has one!

As i said, freakishly accurate

AmyAckzien

Great Chapter! Where was Barry?
ATMzie

AmyAckzien wrote:Great Chapter! Where was Barry?

Barry’s around still, I swear! He keeps avoiding the camera lately.

ATMzie

Two quick announcements:
1) Grace and Shay are now available for download from my studio.
2) The first look at my new story can now be seen on my blog.

ATMzie

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Come on people, you know you want to download my beautiful simmies ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/29/11 09:06 AM

FlyingAce_07

So I stumbled upon your blog, which took me to your legacy... having so much fun reading it!

Bordelinski

LOL, Ace! I found the Legacy which led me to the blog. Either way, great read.

EDIT: Spelling Fail

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/07/11 02:23 PM

Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: