Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
♥-Wonderstruck Modeling-♥ Finale scores posted! ♥  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Author Message
rubygal25


Joined: 01/16/10 06:39 PM
Messages: 1139
Location:My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations

Jess03 wrote:Oooo can you reserve me please? I'll have my model up by tonight! Everyones models look so pretty *.* (plus the handsome one )

Sure.


Has anyone seen princesspdt lately? It's been more than 3 days so i'm just going to take her reserve off...
also did anyone have to make an Origins account?
Profile
Jess03


Joined: 06/14/09 06:15 PM
Messages: 129
Location:UK
Offline

Here's my app Thank you for reserving!

Name (What you would like to be called): Jess

Model's name: Ryana LaBelle

Model's age: 24

A little about your model and why your model wants to join:
Ryana grew up in Champ Le Sims and spent most of her childhood at her parents Nectary. To most people Ryana is abit of a mystery. She's a quiet, calm and shy girl. She isn't very open to others except to her best friends and family. The only time she appears to open up is when she is modelling.

Ryana wishes to join Wonderstruck modelling because of the enjoyment she gets from it, and hopes it will help her come out of her shell!

Headshot:


Bodyshot:


(Edit: Typo )

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/28/12 02:39 AM


My blog!
Profile
rubygal25


Joined: 01/16/10 06:39 PM
Messages: 1139
Location:My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations

Thanks for turning in hun, she's cute :]
Profile
littlesmirk


Joined: 06/29/09 02:55 PM
Messages: 3802
Location:Trying to decide if I should jump the brick wall or run into it.
Offline

Guppyluv wrote:
littlesmirk wrote:Ah thanks, She's become one of my favorite female models since having her in this new cycle of Dark Shadows ^.^


She is soooo pretty!!!! How did you make her?!?!?! im jelous.


Aww thank you ^.^

Typically when I make any sim, male or female I max out all the sliders then tweak the nose, mouth, face shape, and eyes. Have a few up and on my blog ^.^

Profile
xtine1012


Joined: 09/30/10 06:41 AM
Messages: 786
Offline

Application form (judge):
Name:kayla(xtine1012)
Experience: hosted a competition for A while and been in a lot of competitions.
Email:simslover7119@yahoo.com
Why you want to judge: this competition looks pretty awesome and the models look great! also i love art and fashion and will judge honestly and fairly.

Profile
Kim323


Joined: 05/21/11 06:50 PM
Messages: 1002
Location:In my own little world..
Offline

rubygal25 wrote:
Jess03 wrote:Oooo can you reserve me please? I'll have my model up by tonight! Everyones models look so pretty *.* (plus the handsome one )

Sure.


Has anyone seen princesspdt lately? It's been more than 3 days so i'm just going to take her reserve off...
also did anyone have to make an Origins account?


Princess is really busy running Showcase Magazine which Im in so she might not turn up sorry and a origins account for what? I already have one ages ago

Profile
Kim323


Joined: 05/21/11 06:50 PM
Messages: 1002
Location:In my own little world..
Offline

I said she might lets just make that clear I didnt hear anything off her I was just saying shes quite busy hehe dont wanna cause anything

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/28/12 08:59 PM


Profile
Jess03


Joined: 06/14/09 06:15 PM
Messages: 129
Location:UK
Offline

I haven't needed to make an Origins account yet. You can still run the game without Origins installed, it just comes up with the warning message that you don't have it installed on the launcher. I prefer to run my game with the TS3W.exe

My blog!
Profile
Spacey72659


Joined: 03/06/11 05:45 PM
Messages: 405
Location:The Sim Universe
Offline

Ooo Jess your model's eyes are so pretty

Profile
rubygal25


Joined: 01/16/10 06:39 PM
Messages: 1139
Location:My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations

Jess03 wrote:I haven't needed to make an Origins account yet. You can still run the game without Origins installed, it just comes up with the warning message that you don't have it installed on the launcher. I prefer to run my game with the TS3W.exe


Really? It forced me to make one the other day
& someone took my username too

xtine1012 wrote:Application form (judge):
Name:kayla(xtine1012)
Experience: hosted a competition for A while and been in a lot of competitions.
Email:simslover7119@yahoo.com
Why you want to judge: this competition looks pretty awesome and the models look great! also i love art and fashion and will judge honestly and fairly.

Finally a judge application
You're in hun :]

Kim323 wrote:I said she might lets just make that clear I didnt hear anything off her I was just saying shes quite busy hehe dont wanna cause anything

I removed her reserve, since it's been 3 days or more. If you see this princesspdt, don't hate me

Profile
xtine1012


Joined: 09/30/10 06:41 AM
Messages: 786
Offline

rubygal25 wrote:

xtine1012 wrote:Application form (judge):
Name:kayla(xtine1012)
Experience: hosted a competition for A while and been in a lot of competitions.
Email:simslover7119@yahoo.com
Why you want to judge: this competition looks pretty awesome and the models look great! also i love art and fashion and will judge honestly and fairly.

Finally a judge application
You're in hun :]





yayy! thank you cant wait!

Profile
Jess03


Joined: 06/14/09 06:15 PM
Messages: 129
Location:UK
Offline

Spacey72659 wrote:Ooo Jess your model's eyes are so pretty


Thank you!

rubygal25 wrote:Really? It forced me to make one the other day
& someone took my username too


Scratch that, since they implemented the new My Page featues I had to make an account -_- I still refuse to install Origins though xD

My blog!
Profile
Kim323


Joined: 05/21/11 06:50 PM
Messages: 1002
Location:In my own little world..
Offline

Haha yeah I just ignore the thing that comes up saying make a new origin account im like no thank you dont wanna go through the hassle!

Cant wait for comp to start how many days now rubygal?

Profile
FlawlessAria


Joined: 01/03/11 10:03 AM
Messages: 1435
Location:The Hanging Tree
Offline

Name:Cat
Experience:I judged a competition for 3 rounds until it got cancelled. I've modelled and have won twice, came 2nd once. And I'm in a competition at the moment.
Email:flawlessaria@gmail.com
Why you want to judge:I'm in art school and I've always loved Sims 3 modelling/editting! I'm keen and want to spread the love! Lol. This also looks really good!

Profile
marywoe


Joined: 07/18/10 06:11 PM
Messages: 161
Offline

Yes when will we start?
Profile
 
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: