Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
1st Avalon Games:101st HG RPG - 22 Spots Still Open *Ooh, fiesteh!.com*  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
cumonlesparty

Location:Staying up all night tellin ya what i want and what makes you beautiful and everything's about you.

"Meanie..." Turtle got two more choc ices and followed him towards the town square.
"You first." He grinned, coming up towards the gates.

MayIHaveACookie

Location: Shipping Finnick and Peeta together. TUNA SANDWHICH.

Oscar

I snort, as I take the lead. "Why don't you give one to my sister? Maybe, for once, she might smile," I smirk, lowering my voice as we enter the square.

music_is_my_world

(Was that a subtle hint there, Party? XD )

Faith
I walked through the gates and signed in. This was the part I hated the most. There's too many people that thik that they're good; but they're not. I've seen some of them train and, believe me, they're terrible. After the signing in process, I straightened my plait and stood up proudly waiting for the reapings to proceed.

Goldiefc8

Name: Blair Ashs
District: 9
What will help you in the arena? Like, your talents: Blair is the hunter and provider for her family so she has taught herself how to throw knifes and use a bow and arrow. She always knows many different edible plants and berries.
Family, home, life info: Blair's father died when when a peacekeeper shot him in the heart when Blair was 2 year old, leaving her with her mother and her younger sister Raven. Both Blair and Raven are a secret to the world of who their mother was since there mother is currently married with someone else and has other children with him although she on a whim decided to fool around with Blair's father for a couple of years before he died. Blair has many half-siblings, including Tallis Evesworth.
What are you like?: Blair would do anything to help anyone whom is hurt, even if she doesn't know them. Overall, Blair is caring and kind but prefers to cover up her true personalty by being sarcastic, cruel and uncaring.
Additional info: TALLIS IS BACK 8D. And Bobbleheado.
cumonlesparty

Location:Staying up all night tellin ya what i want and what makes you beautiful and everything's about you.

"No! Mine!" I growled, licking the chocolate off.

MayIHaveACookie

Oscar

I snort, as Vick comes into view. She scowls, rolling her eyes.

( I may make another character, actually... )

cumonlesparty

(yay! Welcome!)

Goldiefc8

(I couldn't resist making another character related to Rin/Terra/Tallis)
cumonlesparty

( Well feel free to make more )
"Geez , happy reaping to you to." I mutter to Vicky and sign in, slotting in next to Oscar.

MayIHaveACookie

( High five for making characters related to other characters, Goldie!

And I'm thinking about who to make... I might make an innocent 12 year old. I demand you to reserve me one of District 11's girls! )

Oscar

"Such a bitch," I grumble at Vicky, she glowers and takes her place.

cumonlesparty

"Welcome, one and all, to the first avalon games!" A official chimed. "Now, straight in for our first girl..." "Vicky Maid!"

"Ah, hell." Turtle rolled his eyes.

MayIHaveACookie

Oscar

I swallowed, watching her go up. "She was gonna volunteer anyway, I hear," I say quietly, watching my sister walk up to the stage. She's my sister even if she's a bi tch. "Well," I say, realising that if Turtle's going in he's gonna have to come face to face with her, too. "Good luck with her. She slaps hard."

Goldiefc8

Blair

"Its alright, your name is only in there once, Raven. Theres no way they are going to pick you." I say in a soothing voice, trying to calm down my little sister, Raven. She had a bad nightmare and woke up screaming as well as crying about today's reaping since her nightmare was her getting picked.

"But about you? Your name is in there is in there at least 16 times." Little Raven says through her crying to me. "I once knew a girl who had her name in the reaping bowl over 60 times and was never picked, if the odds were in her favor then they are in mine too." I say in a still soothing voice.

"Why don't you get ready for the reaping, it starts in about a hour." I say to her before she quietly gets up and grabs her reaping clothes before going to change clothes. I was already in my reaping outfit so I began braiding my long black hair into a simple braid.
MayIHaveACookie

Goldiefc8 wrote:Blair

"Its alright, your name is only in there once, Raven. Theres no way they are going to pick you." I say in a soothing voice, trying to calm down my little sister, Raven. She had a bad nightmare and woke up screaming as well as crying about today's reaping since her nightmare was her getting picked.

( That's not at all familiar. )

Goldiefc8

MayIHaveACookie wrote:
Goldiefc8 wrote:Blair

( That's not at all familiar. )

(I couldn't think of anything else .)

Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: