Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
"On Patrol" Adventure Help Please.  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
Britanica85

I tried looking for this but couldn't find it so sorry if this is a repost.

The "On Patrol" adventure in the French Art Gallery i'm having trouble getting started. I get down the back way into a room with two push statues and three arrow marks on the floor. No matter what i do though, nothing seems to happen. And I've restarted the quest several times now. So I'm not even sure I'm starting the quest correctly! Any help would be appreciated.
secretuk1965

this is a long adventure firstly you have walk around the art gallery go up to where the doll statues are view them , when you have patroled round it should say report in, then when you have done that they send you back to find where the sound is coming from,there should be a magic gnome around the ground somwhere then it will tell you to report back again then theres a hole to inspect on the wall nearer where the stairs are as you go in the art gallery it should light up green to show you. opens a door i think thats where you are now, have to do the others first tho.

Britanica85

Thanks! i will try this next time I'm in France!
iamzeeman

In the room where you feel like you can't go any farther, there's a light on the wall, that the arrow points at, that you pull to enter the next room.
Britanica85

Bleh. Did all that and am now Still stuck in that little room. Advice?
Britanica85

HA! Just as i figured out the room i got a notice saying my sims couldn't complete the oppurtunity because a target was no longer available. Geez.
kristalshyt

I'm stuck in the middle part here... I see no magic gnome anywhere on the ground. I've been searching for hours (days for my sims) & still see no gnome. Can anyone offer a bit more help?

SketchElder

On Patrol: Walk through the Egyptian gallery upstairs from the entrance. You don't need to go in the basement.

Target no longer available: Your curator (Relics merchant) died, moved, or became unavailable for some other reason. Cancel the adventure and wait for it to be offered again.

Magic gnome: The magic gnomes are just part of the museum displays. You don't need to find them. They have nothing to do with completing the adventure.
smileyfaceee

wait..i found a little soldier doll on the ground and veiwed it...but nothing happened? did i look at the wrong thing?
KatAnubis

You need to walk the gallery until your Sim hears the sounds that have been scaring off the patrols. You'll get a "report" message when that happens. The "Soldier doll" is a magical gnome and is not connected with the adventure.

This may help:
http://walkthruwa.blogspot.com/2010/01/strange-noises-in-museum
.html
91Winx

I know that with this mission there is a torch on the wall, you should be able to pull it. However I've been all over the place and nothing happens?
91Winx

I just hung out there, also I went to the other side of the museum where I found a mummy casket and then the "Report In" popped up. This took about a whole day though.

Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: