Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Lea Dutiel's Basement?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
mrsronweasley

I'm doing Lea Dutiel's adventure, where she wants my Sim to find out why her basement is so loud. The first step was to put a key into the key hole, and it takes to a tomb with 3 moveable statues, and a door with a chain on it.
I have no idea what to do next? Does anyone know? I've tried moving around the statues and nothing, and there's nothing on any of the walls either.
I'd really appreciate some help
mrsronweasley

Here's the tomb I'm talking about.
Yahtzami

See the torch to the left of the door??

Pull It!

mrsronweasley

Oh, thank you!
Yahtzami

You're welcome! It took me a bit too. This was the first adventure I had done where you could pull wall sconces! I happened to notice that only 1 was lit and checked it out.

At least you don't have the Dutiel son following you around howling about being hungry! LOL That is what I dealt w/ while trying to figure it out! LOL

trevanismith

When I went to the Dutiel household I destroyed that family LOL. That kid started saying the Adventurer I made was not acting properly at their house so I deleted him for the moment and then His mother got knocked up and then when I came back with a second Adventurer the Lea Dutiel's second son is a teenager. It's all about how you play the game.
bigunn

I put both of the statues on the spots and now I don't know what to do....help please.
Checkabannana

Im doing the same Quest and i can't pull the torch, it's just say's no interactions available :S HELP!

Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: