Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Lost Library of Landgraab HELP I must be an idiot...  XML
Forum Index » World Adventures
Krizstyling

Seriously, I can't figure this out. I have been back to France TWICE now just trying to even get IN his house. I did find those stairs on the side and in the back by the keepers house but after those rooms, I'm lost.

Anyone with ANY help, please advise! ANYTHING!
Akila906

Krizstyling wrote:Seriously, I can't figure this out. I have been back to France TWICE now just trying to even get IN his house. I did find those stairs on the side and in the back by the keepers house but after those rooms, I'm lost.

Anyone with ANY help, please advise! ANYTHING!

This link will help you...it has pictures....which will be much more helpful than my explanation without pics

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/150238.page

annaangel23

I got a little stuck on this one too don't worry

You go to the back of the house where the shed is.(make sure all your walls are up)

Then turn instead of going to the shed you're going to go to the back door. Be careful there's electricity traps. You have to disarm them which you will be able to do. Sorry if you've alrady done this just making sure Then, you go forward and there should be a statue. Like a gargoyle looking statue except bigger. The ones you can move. Click on it to the side that's towards you and pull it. Then, pull it to the right once. Then, push it down till it lands on the electric traps. That will disarm the ones a the front entrance of the house. Then, you can push it out of your way because the traps are already disarmed. Go into the room where you read a sign that says something like...'the music will tame the beast. It's talking about all the traps that are inside that room. Once you enter the room turn on the stereo and that will automatically disarm the traps in that room. Then, go to the chests and search through them. The thing you're looking for should be in one of them.

You're not dumb don't worry. It took me like 4 hours to figure this out. LOL I hope I explained that well enough

Krizstyling

OMG ya'll don't even realize how much you just helped me. I have seen that disarm before (the first time) but got scared and didn't do it and then when I checked in front it never had that option so I assumed I mistook it for another tomb! UGH!

So I just went around back and found a hole to inspect, inspected it and it disarmed the traps for me. Praise!!! Thank you ladies!!!!!!!
vampiresam9097

You have to go through the back door and there are series of traps and some you can't disarm, so you drag the statues of chuhwawas over them and then you can cross. then find the keystone for the door and enter the room. your in the library! go towards the desk, but you WILL get electrocuted, but you won't die. disarm it and open the sparkly chest. then take all items and return to the person and give them the papers. the next part i'm having trouble with. even with cheats...

Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: