Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Outta the Wood Work : A 100 Baby Challenge - DISCONTINUED due to Glitches D: D: D:  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Jessu

LMAO! YUSSS! You shared the twins, I am so adorkably happy about them!

Speaking of twins, I adore Prim, and Pars! ;___; They will be so fun to watch, as they grow up and are just soooo sarcastically amusing! Poor Birch, though and his attempt to connect, lmao!

The newest twins are pretty cute, gotta love that crappy case of default hair. Oh wells, loved this update hon! Seeing Ralphie riding a llama has made my evening funner, as well as the birth of Jarvis - LMAO!

Lynnwood

Of course I had to show off mah Aisling/Aspen babies! I went through enough trouble to get 'em . . . Lololol

I'm pretty attached to Parsley and Primrose. If you think they're good now, just WAIT until they hit teen stage. It becomes a riot, I can't wait to share. I hate the default hair too, but I refuse to cheat and change it. <_< Instead I seethe in silence, lol. I'm glad you enjoyed Ralphie, and Jarvis! <3 that name too, Iron Man 4EVAR. <--Marvel Geek, tru-fax

Dahanain13

Hooray for purple babies and new gnomes! Ralphie is now officially my fave gnome, if he wasn't already. I think my brain exploded when I saw him with that llama . Parsley and Prim are just the best, their antics with Birch make me laugh. And the Aisling/Aspen babies are adorable. They got a great mix of both of their parents, along with those awesome t-shirts.

Lynnwood

Hehehe, I'm glad others are getting such enjoyment outta Ralphie, he's probably my favorite gnome now as well. Thankies for commenting!

a_niles06

Location:♫ ♥ I know my heart's too drunk to drive but I'm on my way to you ♥ ♫

Lynnwood wrote:
@ A_Niles - Here's the link for those shirts. ^_^

Thanks

cmxox

I've been trying to comment here for days, but always ended up with a face full of Liam.

Anyhow, Primrose and Parsley's shirts are love, and you did a great job with the house!

Mulberry and Myrtle are super adorable! But you know that all of Holly's kids are.

Lynnwood

@ A_Niles - Yw! Sorry again for missing that the first time around.

@ Cmxox - Yah, I dunno WHAT'S been up with the forums for the past few days. Craziness. Thankies! I'm glad you liked.

Krysstia

Lynnwood,

First I'd like to say that your stories are really funny! You're very talented at interpreting their thoughts. I'm new, and I don't know how to do anything! Anyway, I have questions.

1. What town is that and what is the address of the house? (I understand not wanting to upload something not original).

2. Where do you get all your cute hair meshes, especially for kids and toddlers?

3. Do you have any suggestions on safe sites to find cute new clothes and things?

Thanks! Please keep writing, so that I'll have things to keep reading!
Lynnwood

@ Krysstia - Hello! Welcome to the wide and wacky world of the sims! Thankies for reading my BC, I'm glad you liked it! And now, for your questions.

1. The house is in Hidden Springs, it's called Abundant Luxury and I know the street is Ponderosa Court, but I can't remember the number. XD

2. Any hairs that I have mostly come from Anubis Under the Sun, Newsea and Peggyzone.

3. I actually don't download CC clothes very much, I've only actively sought out my funny screen t's, which can be found here. Any other CC clothing comes from other sims that I've put into my game and gotten by happy accident, so I'm not the best to answer that one unfortunately.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/11/12 03:42 PM

Lynnwood

Note - Since this update was kinda short and I'm pretty far ahead in-game, I'll probably do a double update today, so be on the look-out for that later in the day/evening.

It's time again for another Outta the Wood Work update! Holly's got some new babies in the house, which means it's super-speedy-toddler-skillin' time! But first, tickles!

As always the twins learn about that whole walking thing.

And the talki--oh LORD! Holly! CUT THAT OUT!!

Mulberry - My innocence. It has been shattered.

;_;

Apparently Mulberry took that to heart, too, because he frequently decided to throw a crying fit . . . even though all of his motives were in the green?

Mulberry - I'm angry and crying and I HAVE NO IDEA WHYYYYYY!

There was always one sure-fire way to hush him up, though . . .

Myrtle is playing the music inside her . . . literally.

Mulberry - Green blockies are the BEST blockies. >:D

I'll just take your word for it, sweetie.

Myrtle managed to play with toys without making me feel as though my soul were shrinking in fear.

And outside the nursery? Primrose got in some princess-time.

Parsley rode the spring-riders. A lot. For HOURS . . .

And Birch . . . read books. Kinda boring there, genie-teen. >_<

Birch - Can't hear you, enriching my life with the beautiful written word.

Primrose - Hahaha! Eat my dust, amateur!

Parsley - Aw, c'mon!!!! How is that fair?!

Primrose - Don't be a sore loser. Loser.

They're BFFs I swear, lol.

BONUS PICS :

Q. Ann - Why look, a morsel of deliciousness just waiting for me to happen upon it . . . it must be offerings from my loyal worshipers.

Totally, and not just because Parsley is a messy eater and flings it everywhere. XD

My gnomies, all together. They've become quite the pack.

Reginald - Back that thing up!!

.... -_- ....

Ralphie - And this, my trusted llama steed, is where we spend our recreational hours watching the people jump on their own faces for our amusement.

The nap-a-thon has got some serious competition this year . . .

Midnight - I don't know any of them anymore. >_<

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/11/12 04:20 PM

a_niles06

Hahaha, loves it I just adore Parsley & Primrose, it's so cute! My sim siblings never seem to really give a crap about each other >.< Grrar anti-social simmies.

Ralphie. Oh, Ralphie. Best. Gnome. Ever.

Can't wait for part 2

OH! Also, I'm sorry to butt in, but I know Krysstia asked about CC clothing and I just wanted to recommend All About Style, Liana Sims and Skye Sims...those are my favorite sites Especially for really cute teen clothing! But they've got great YA stuff too, just pointing out I loove the teen stuff Hope that helps some!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/11/12 06:45 PM

JagPacker26

Those twins are so adorable. Looks like the Mahoney Family has some great genes! XD

I must get them when they are YAs, i must......

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/11/12 05:50 PM

Lynnwood

@ A_Niles - Lololol, usually the siblings don't do much together either, but I get the occasional pair. Prim and Parsley are one, Goditia and Ginger were another pair that were ALWAYS together. It warms mah wittle heart to see it. Ralphie is, indeed, the most awesomest gnome yet. He's such a trip . . . I have to second the Liana Sims site, at least. I haven't downloaded from them in a long time but that was my GO TO site for CC clothes when I played Sims 2 and I doubt their quality has decreased over time. ^_^;;

@ Jagpacker - Heheh, they are very cute. And purple. I just wants to squeeze them. ^_^;;

Lynnwood

And here we go for round two of updates today. And what with you may ask? Why, BIRTHDAYS of course! *celebratory dance*

. . . .

Ok, enough of that nonsense. Moving on. XD

First up to the cake is the adorable Mulberry.

He becomes a child, rolling the Adventurous trait. And remember. Sharks hug with their mouths . . . Random fact for ya. ^_^

Then it was his twin Myrtle's turn.

She transitions successfully into an adorable child, rolling the Light-Sleeper Trait.

Then we have Primrose up to the cake of cakes, thinking hard on that wish . . . .

I hope it was to go bat-crap crazy, because she up and rolled the Insane trait. Lordy, lordy. And so it begins . . . .

Parsley's up next, though he'll have a hard time topping his twin honestly.

What he may lack in traits he makes up for in looks, I think. Very handsome, even if he did roll the Equestrian trait. Sorry kiddo, my computer hates horses.

And finally, last but not least! Birch's turn!

. . . . *waits an hour and a half, no sparkles* . . . *tries again . . . tries again without cake . . . four hours later finally becomes frustrated and cheats him into YA stage with MC's CAS* >_<!!!! ><-- *fuming*

Here we (FINALLY) have Birch, all growed up and bein' genie-like, rolling the Hot-Headed trait.

Born with - Athletic and Perceptive
Child - Inappropriate
Teen - Bookworm
YA - Hot-Headed

LTW - Pervasive Private Eye (top of the Private Investigator career)

Birch - Yeah ladies . . . it's like that.

Modesty is obviously not a burden that he is weighted by . . . at any rate, he meets up with mama in the foyer to say his final goodbyes.

Holly - You be careful out there, Birch. Don't let anyone abuse you for your powers, you are the master of your own fate. Never forget that.

Birch - Wow, mom. Thanks.

Holly - Good. Now . . . give me a little freshening up before you go.

Birch - . . . srsly? >:[

Despite the hypocrisy, Birch obliged his mom's last request and gave her a magic cleaning, which delighted her to no end as you can see from that thought bubble. Simple minds, my friends. Simple minds.

At last, it was time for his final hug before Birch was then set loose on Lunar Springs to have his own adventures, come what may. Good luck little blue boy Holly clone! I'll miss your insta-perfect meals . . . .

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/11/12 10:30 PM

a_niles06

Aww, bye bye Birch! YAY more insane kiddos!! And I love how you CAS'd Primrose, haha...she's adorable!!

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: