Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
lapis lazuli in China??  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
kzcool101

My sim is doing the adventure for one of the keystones to the place where you can get Pangu's Axe. I'm at the part where the special merchant asks me to go find some Lapis Lazuli. But I looked on the map and there is no lapis lazuli ANYWHERE?
Suggestions?

LukeyLu

This is a strange one that happened to me, too. I just ended up visiting the market and purchasing some from the relics merchant.
SketchElder

Gems aren't always available. Sometimes you have to wait for them to spawn, which may take a day or longer, depending on the number and scarcity of the gem you need.
isabellekay

YEAH i know how you feel! I have tryed that adventure WAY to many times now and its starting to really annoy me!! Im evn thinking of returning my game! I CANT COMPLETE IT NOW!!!
EmEmEmma

I've found a few pieces before in China, have you got the Collection Helper? It's in with all the wishes and things, this may help as it shows all the rocks and gems in the area.

Blast me away.
CoyotesDaughter

I found some in a treasure chest. Keep exploring.
KatAnubis

I cancelled out of it when that happened to me, then started having my Sims grab some every time it showed up either in an excavation, on the ground or at the relic merchant. Then I had some when it came up again.
jacqpinks

thanx for the info I sent my sim to the merchant and got the gems he needed, thanx heaps

Corwin_Alexander

Gems seem to spawn at least twice a day, or else they spawn in the early morning hours (only). I've noticed many times when my sims are on the hunt for wealth by collecting obscene amounts of mineral wealth that some of the rocks I was heading for disappeared in the morning and new sites appeared. (The collection helper is your friend [edit: weird interaction between the last colon of the wink code and the close parenthesis])

[edit2:]
EmEmEmma wrote:I've found a few pieces before in China, have you got the Collection Helper? It's in with all the wishes and things, this may help as it shows all the rocks and gems in the area.

Often, when I'm on a quest for a specific mineral I turn off the collection helper because the quest shows me where to find that specific mineral (and only that specific mineral). The collection helper (IMNSHO) is more useful when you're just looking for general wealth.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 08/17/10 01:15 AM

Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: