Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Outta the Wood Work : A 100 Baby Challenge - DISCONTINUED due to Glitches D: D: D:  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
readreadreadread

I hope it was to go bat-crap crazy, because she up and rolled the Insane trait. Lordy, lordy. And so it begins . . . .

LOL!!!!!!

Birch looks like a genie, like, A LOT!!!

Awesome updates!

Lynnwood

@ A_Niles - Heheh, I've been waiting on a kid I had an excuse to use those glasses with . . . lolol. Thankies!

@ Read - Thankies! I rather liked the way Birch came out, myself. ^_^;

cmxox

Birch - Yeah ladies . . . it's like that.

LMAO! Birch is a cutie. ^__^ *downloads*

I really need to hurry and get that 30 grandchildren achievement, so I can start the next generation! These Wood kids are starting to pile up. lol

Jessu

oooh Birch ;___; why you tempt me to replace Pistachio with you?! Y?!

Lynnwood

@ Cmxox - Hehehe, he is. I always look forward to your sims breeding (is that even a thing? LOLZ ). So I can't wait to see.

@ Jess - Hahaha, he's just sneaky that way. ^_^

HalcyonKat

*Peeks in from moving to wave*

just fyi .... >.>
<.<

Poppy Had a boy.

All I'm sayin.

>.>

haven't posted it yet though.

<.< *resumes business and leaves you in suspense* >.>
Dahanain13

Birch came out so hot and genie-ness! : Thank you *is awesome* (the smiley is Birch by the way *nods*)
And Primrose is just... I don't know. Words cannot describe the awesomeness. Although it's a shame her and Parsley (did not expect him to become an equestrian) can't share their twin pokemon tees anymore. The gnomes do not disappoint. I just want to steal Ralphie and hug him and stuff

-Fran

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/12/12 09:34 AM

Lynnwood

@ HalcyonKat - Aww, that's not right! Lololol, grats on your successful move, hope everything turned out ok! ^_^ I'll be looking forward to your updates!

@ Fran - Hehehe, he did. And he knows it, what's more. XD Primrose has some very awesome pics coming up, so I'm eager for you guys to see them. And Ralphie is my favorite gnome right now, hands down, lol. ^_^

cmxox

Lynnwood wrote:@ Cmxox - Hehehe, he is. I always look forward to your sims breeding (is that even a thing? LOLZ ). So I can't wait to see.

LOL I'm a Sim breeder! If it wasn't a thing before, it is now!

readreadreadread

Hello, up to bed now! Nite

Miax0

Love the purple twins (:
and Prim, Oh lawd your hair.... X'D

*cough*Parsley and Birch are hotties :E!*cough*

Lynnwood

@Cmxox - *gives you Sim Breeder badge*

@ Read - O . . . kay. Nite then. O_o

@ Miax0 - I've been waiting to get a sim that I felt could properly rock that hair, lolol. Primrose does not disappoint.

And omg, I knooooow. O_o

Lynnwood

Welcome back all, to another episode of Outta the Wood Work. We come into the Wood house today and find Parsley hard at work on something at the computer . . .

And whatever it was, it was intense enough to break the computer and make Parsley go cross-eyed? Am I sensing that someone was doing something naughty?

Parsley - N-No! *still cross-eyed from the things that cannot be unseen*

Parsley was shooed from the room and super-handy-mama to the rescue. Though, that face doesn't exactly make me feel reassured . . .

Meanwhile Primrose was having herself a vigorous work-out in her formal-wear.

The next day, a wild baby-daddy appeared! His name was Lancelot Majore (made by Writergurl97).

Of course Holly took one look at the pink guy and her mind went right to the baby possibilities.

Holly - Looks like I just got front-row tickets to Hawt Town. Rawr.

Lancelot - Awwww, shucks.

Holly - I am also a very big fan of your shiny white teeth. They sparkle like ivory sequins.

Lancelot - *swoon*

Really? O_o Ivory sequins? That works in sim-world?

Apparently yes. XD

Holly's not about to waste this opportunity. She leads Mr. Majore to the back of the lot, toward the . . . photo booth? Didn't we already try this one, Holly?

Well maybe they're just gonna take a few funny pictures with each other before getting down to the business.

Then again, maybe not! O_o Working now, I guess.

After the booth stops a'rockin, the lovebirds exit and lo and behold, a picture was actually taken.

But it is not one for virgin eyes, apparently. Now I'm curious . . . unfortunately she tore it up into little bitty pieces after that.

Homework tiiiime! And we've got all the . . . wait a minute. Where's Parsley?

Uh, Pars? What're you doing out here by yourself? You don't have the loner trait?

Parsley - Nobody understands me. >:(

Emo-teen much?

Randomly, at this point I realized that huge planets went across the sky in Lunar Lakes. How awesome is that?!?!

A little later, looks like Primrose decided to not let her twin be a grumpy-pants off by himself.

Primrose - Yay salad! My favorite nutrition!

Parsley - . . . shoot me now.

Puking, Holly?

Must be new baby time!

Before we leave you today, we've got one more interesting sequence. Parsley went home with Bobbi Burton after school, so I decided it'd be a nice chance to catch up with the newest grandbabies. Of course Bobbi was nowhere to be found. Aisling and Damien didn't seem terribly interested in Parsley either . . . <_<

But they weren't really the reason he came over anyways. Linus was playing hide and go seek in his toy box.

And Nigel was hanging out in the kitchen, totally down for some tickles.

And not long after that visit, the twins grew up to child stage. Linus Wood -

And Nigel Wood as children. Aspen totally has to claim these kids, they both look JUST like him. XD

BONUS PICS -

A midnight gnome rendezvous . . .

And an afternoon picnic by the crystal skillin' tree . . .

Jessu

Just have to say that I love this picture:

LMFAO!

And of course I adore me some Parsley ;___; all in his emogoodness. LOL, and his naughty computer time!

I think the planets revolving in the sky are just so BAMF!

And of course how could I NOT love Aisling face time in the Wood updates?! Those twins are definitely all Aspen @__@; like right on the dot!

gsdluver4

What's BAMF?
Anyways, I loved the update! <3 Is it me or has Holly been hit with a bunch of Berry daddies lately?

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: