Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Cannot login to The Sims 3 Store!  XML
Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Gumby

I can login to The Sims 3 website, but I cannot login into My Account on the Sims 3 Store. It keeps asking for my email and password repeatedly. Anyone know what's going on. I've emailed ea support four days ago buy they haven't responded. Someone Please Help!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/16/10 02:53 PM

golden_glow

Are you sure it asks for your username? When i log into the sims store i am asked for my email address associated with my ea account and my password

ireneruthyablon

Are you using Internet Explorer? I am not able to post anything on the Forum when using it, but I can download items from the Store.

To post this message I had to use Mozilla.

This might help-while on the Internet go into the tools folder, then Internet Options, then security, then trusted sites and include EA. Give it a try. If you are using Internet Explorer and my suggestion doesn't work, just use Mozilla.

irene

Xurishima

Gumby wrote:I can login to The Sims 3 website, but I cannot login into My Account on the Sims 3 Store. It keeps asking for my email and password repeatedly. Anyone know what's going on. I've emailed ea support four days ago buy they haven't responded. Someone Please Help!

same exact thing but mine won't even let me go ANYWHERE when I log in and sometimes when I do I just brings me to the homepage with me logged out.

I posted this by going on my phone.

I tried the internet options tooland added it to the list but it still won't work! I don't know if I should get firefox though...HELP!
Xurishima

Gumby wrote:I can login to The Sims 3 website, but I cannot login into My Account on the Sims 3 Store. It keeps asking for my email and password repeatedly. Anyone know what's going on. I've emailed ea support four days ago buy they haven't responded. Someone Please Help!

same exact thing but mine won't even let me go ANYWHERE when I log in and sometimes when I do I just brings me to the homepage with me logged out.

I posted this by going on my phone.

I tried the internet options tooland added it to the list but it still won't work! I don't know if I should get firefox though...HELP!
Reachsims

I use only Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox and I have no problems with either of them. If you are still using IE, you need to get yourself a better browser.

Let us examine ourselves. Maybe we walk too fast and some precious things are left on the road. ~ In memory of Yueyue, 21.10.2011
Svengo42

If you need an answer faster than waiting for an email go here: http://help.eastore.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/78
and click on the chat page section. You may have to wait a while (half an hour is the most ive ever waited) but they might be able to help you faster.

~@ Just do me one favor if you have something beautiful in your life, cherish it as much as possible. Because one day it might not be there anymore @~
fahQ420

i have been having the same problem! it seems like i always have problems downloading stuff for the sims 3. first it was my download manager and now i cant even log into my store account. i bought the pets limitied addition and i cant even get the download features i paid for ive tried to use fire fox and google crome, crome does the same thing and on FF it let me into my account to view everything but when i click the download links it says "Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (sims3) isn't associated with any program." ***?
mickykoo11

I'm using IE and posting on the forum, but I can't access my account, wishlist, or the exchange. And I get that "Oops" error page when I try to go onto the homepage. I think they just might be updating the site.

PsychoChick966

Other than to change your browser, maybe you could try going to The Store through your game, using that shop mode option. I think that usually works for people. The Downloads Dashboard can also be accessed that way. Good luck!

roundheaded

Or just keep trying and wait it out. I've encountered many problems since using this site

Maintenance; Oops page not found; system error; even a full page of tech analysis

whether for accessing forum, store or trying to buy simpoints. Eventually they worked out at the end of day.

That's my experience on this site. It seems as buggy as the game
MeyersParrot

This sometimes happens. I tend to try back every 30 mins or so.
kat_is_lost

I had this problem, what fixed it for me was clicking I Forgot My Password and then changing my password to something else. Then it kept me logged in.

Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: