Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Anyone else's babies coming out weird?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
misscobbie

The same thing has happened to me, but my babies are just a massive rectangle of skin! You can pick them up but they don't have faces and you can't see any of their features. It's not just the once this has happened either, it's every baby I have, even if I adopt a baby. But this rectangle can still be seen when you go into 'edit town'. It covers the whole town, really hope this is fixed! Starting to annoy me.
Juniormints74

LRM09 wrote:Are u talking about this..patches on the side of head.

bump so maybe EA can take a look & fix this in a patch?

ChanelBelle

misscobbie wrote:The same thing has happened to me, but my babies are just a massive rectangle of skin! You can pick them up but they don't have faces and you can't see any of their features. It's not just the once this has happened either, it's every baby I have, even if I adopt a baby. But this rectangle can still be seen when you go into 'edit town'. It covers the whole town, really hope this is fixed! Starting to annoy me.

The same thing happened to me today and I'm completely freaked out!! This morning when I opened my Sims launcher, it asked me to download latest update for the game. It took me a while to download the update but when I proceeded to install it, it kept saying that I have Latenight opened and I need to close it first..I wasn't sure what was going on because I didn't have the game opened at that point. The downloaded update somehow disappeared and it asked me to download again. At this point I just couldn't be bothered so I figured I'll just download it later.

I started playing, my Sims got pregnant and gave birth to twins. The first baby girl came out mostly normal but half of her body is black when her parents have fair skins, and the second one was much much worse. She had no face, long and twisted stick arm looking things in skin colour, normal adult legs with over the knee boots on. . I closed the game, installed the update, hoping it was just a bug and the update should solve it.. But NOOO!! she still remained the same. I tried triggering early age transition into a toddler but nothing improved, I can see her toddler head but her arms and bodies are all weird ..It's so sad but I'm gona have to give both of them up for adoption. I hope this doesn't happen again. Can someone explain what might be causing this?

Sorry for bothering you with my long essay. Hope someone can share their insights! Thanks so much
LOLitzme

Every baby my sims have look like the one in the pic..thought it was somehow 'normal'. Then again i just age up the babies into toddlers after a day cause i get bored of them, so i don't really mind

mle4ever

LRM09 wrote:Are u talking about this..patches on the side of head.

That's what all babies look like, no matter if you have CC or an EP
jwghost

My newborn babys NEVER had this hole in the head.
luvallpups wrote:My sim's baby had that same weird patch on his head. Now he just turned into a child and he's pretty ugly. Here he is right after turning into a child. He had crossed eyes and a weird defect on his chin. The crossed eyes went away after a little bit, but the chin defect didn't go away. I just quit the game without saving in hopes that he will age again without this "thing" there. I've been having so many bugs in LN... Never had any with past EP's.

in "change appearance" mode

But in compensation, I have the same issue that you have, luvallpups. I don't know if this have something to do with CC... But I'll try play TS3 with an toddler in an new account of Windows to see him grew up, and if him come without this lip on the chin so I need to delete some CC.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/10/12 04:24 AM

SootTheMagicLlama

Yes, ALL of them come out wierd. 98% of the time, it's harmless, although one time it was so bad it consistantly crashed my game! This only started after downloading form the exchange. The babies are just really wierd beams of color, while some are invisible. The best thing to do is to go ahead and age them by buying a B-Day cake right away(change your ageing settings to 'short' lifespan first) and turn them into a toddler, at this point, the kids are ALWAYS defected, but thats because of a item I got from the exchange, if this happens to you, make the toddler 'plan' their outfit. After that the kids are fine, but very ugly, they have a strange glitch on their chins, but thats harmless.
Dangerousgirl27

I have the problem with the black and white baby but also the problem where the baby is not visible but all you can see is what looks like a pole in the middle of the cib

Does anyone have this problem?
neon_wild

Dangerousgirl27, I'm not sure about the black and white baby because that's never happened to me but the baby that looks kind of like a pole is definitely caused by bad CC, I know because it happened to me too and it freaked me out. Have a look at the first post in this thread it should tell you all you need to know on how to get rid of the bad CC and fix your baby. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/234888.page

Be sure to click each link under the "What is bad CC?" section and have the pages open in the background so you can refer back to them, open your sims 3 launcher, click installed content on the menu and if you see any item that's listed on the thread I linked uninstall it. If you've ever downloaded from the exchange chances are your game is riddled with bad CC so take your time and be sure to thoroughly check all of your CC carefully.

ChanelBelle, yours is also being caused by bad CC, check out the thread I've linked to fix your problem.
DatGnome

As the pictures of the glitched babies on here are deleted I can't really tell what everyone's talking about, but I heard that they're looking creepy. My babies started looking creepy too, it was like their teeth and eyes aren't in line with their skin, a bit like the picture of the kid but with a baby. Here is a video(not mine) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJfogkmHhTs
Has anyone else had this problem???? I re installed my game so I don't think it's faulty CC, does anyone else know?
CuteSimmer318

Do u give birth at home? If u do it's probably that coz it comes out with glitches.
lucyvp86

The images have been deleted because this is a thread that is over 2 years old, I'm sure the OP has moved on or has resolved the issue by now.

If you are having problems of your own, it is probably best to start a new thread in one of the technical problems forums to get some help/advice.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/28/14 05:55 PM

missyhamblin

my babies eyes came out weird i think it may be a cc skin because steph0sims had that problem but fixed it im not sure how though does anyone know?

Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: