Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Special Announcement!  XML
Locked Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
cottonwexler

Is catloverplayer working for EA or just EA's number one and only fan?

I think Ea should start adding free simpoints to EP again. It's all about moneysucking leeches who try to milk the sheeple dry for money. It was the birthday for the sims (franchise?) a couple of days ago and did we (the fans) get anything? No! That's greed for you lot! EA is one big embarressment! Yay...another overpriced world with probably minimal or no new interactions. The aliens will probably be ordinary sims with a greenish skin and probably nothing else. Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel....the worst part is that a bunch of sheep will turn their coins for the joy of the whole "all new" and "never before seen and done"-concept!

It's all just recycled content over and over, but hey...at least we got a sneak-peek of a picture. We can all now go to bed happy in a total bliss!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/11/12 11:46 AM

kitykat1230

let me guess its gonna be over priced just like stupid hidden springs -.-
n00biityo

Is it me or did a post of mine gone missing? Either way, I hunted down the poll and "Lunar Lakes" wasn't even one of the choices. I seriously don't think they're going to release two worlds with themes about "outer space".

I also found a link that states that "Aurora Terra" won the "name of the alien world" contest so I'm confuse dot say the least. I guess they're following the same pattern as with the release of Hidden Springs.

What's sad about the entire thing is that FB is another way for EA to advertise the game. So basically they're hyping up the existing fans here to go advertise their product on Facebook.

I could care less, either way the world will be released in the store and I'll be able to buy it there whether I participate in the hype or not. I don't care for their marketing strategy but if they are going to use these kind of tactics why not save it for something that's actually worth it?

Just announce that you guys are going to release a new world with will come with a handful of new objects and that's it. they can use this strategy on new EPs for example.

LimeSims3

Almost 100, 000 likes...
sims3jordan09

LimeSims3 wrote:Almost 100, 000 likes...

Give it about two hours max and I reckon it will have reached it by then.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/11/12 02:06 PM

Sillymehe

I'm a little exited but very apprahensive..

We're so many serious fans out here but we're struggeling keeping up with your prices.. Now you're (EA) releasing something which has been missed since the release of the base game..

I'm truly curious to see what the price will be..

sims3jordan09

When is it going to be updated because it's already passed the 2nd milestone? or is it going to be the same screenshots that EA Russia released today?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 02/11/12 04:38 PM

very excited about any new stuff been playing sims since first sims came out.Would like to see seasons and maybe ya'll could make building mode where we can do round instead of just square corners please!
Mychro5

Location:Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.- Albert Einstein

sims3jordan09 wrote:Update it already, it's passed the 2nd milestone!

Yes, im like come on' it already passed the second line

Get Simpoints with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Mychro15 Made by mona1996

Karenn

Will they announce seasons?
Mychro5

Location:Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.- Albert Einstein

Karenn wrote:Will they announce seasons?

Well not now. I hope eventually they do, but not now

Get Simpoints with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Mychro15 Made by mona1996

luna181618

Russian forum has 2 pictures interesting. But I think the city is boring, do not look at the moon. This is the name of Terra would be a better fit. If you will not have some sort of interesting underground, as in Egypt, then not buying. An empty city.
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/499522.page
Switch to Russian.

will2586

Karenn wrote:Will they announce seasons?

Seasons may never be in the games! It may (and I hope) but so many people are complaining about not having seasons! I think EA gets it!

~Will

LimeSims3

They are very lazy on updating...
Allspice1232

Aren't they in California? It isn't even 9:00am there yet. I'd give them another hour before starting to get impatient.

Locked Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: