Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Show us YOUR Lunar Lakes!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
BrendanBlackmer

I made a new family that is a future generation of an old family I made.

Drake Blackmer walking his dog, Nerd.

Fred Phillups (Left) and Jim Blackmer (Right) playing chess in the Memories Of Twinbrook dome.

My old Sim Nathan's clone, John feeds the cowplant in the greenhouse.

My new home, Fan Fiction - Deluxe Edition. It has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 02/24/12 03:08 PM

maria_loves_alex

can't believe its been released already! it looks amazing from the screenshots

Im still on holiday I get back tuesday morning (my time)

Panther00567

A view of the town, with my avatar Jason Kasim playing the guitar...

I like this expression, it shows just how huge his eyes are.

I edited the one pool lot and turned it into a lounge.

Sabrinashear

HEY SIMMERS OF THE WORLD!!!This is my new house for Lunar Lakes! No cc just store stuff, stuff packs, and every expansion. Great 2 bedroom , Plus a nursery! Crystal tree on the lot already. Serious futuristic look all around. If you don't have the store stuff, don't sweat it. The game will replace the would be store stuff with stuff you have in game already. So Please download and recommend!
You can see screen shots of this house here is my studio: http://www.thesims3.com/myMedia.html?action=default&persona=Sab
rinashear

And you can download my house here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5223450

Enjoy and thank you!

kdc89

Hi. I'm going to try to post some pictures for the first time... we shall see what happens. I love LL but I've been distracted by classes and I just seem to spend my free time lurking on these boards instead of playing it.
Here is my "alien" sim walking his dog, Blinky:

And here is a very random moment that occurred:

My sim was playing chess at the park when all of a sudden an action popped up in the queue to go cuddle with this guy, who was near by. It's his boss and their friends but not romantic interests... yet.

I also want to add that sims are adorable when they protest. So unsatisfied with the status quo!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/25/12 10:09 AM

kdc89

Meh. While I'm at it I will post better pics of Blinky. I think he turned out cute.

Actually, he kinda looks more super hero sidekick than Italian greyhound-alien life form mix.
tammyjo329

kdc89 wrote:Meh. While I'm at it I will post better pics of Blinky. I think he turned out cute.

Actually, he kinda looks more super hero sidekick than Italian greyhound-alien life form mix.

I think he turned out really nice. Are you going to load him up for the exchange? I think he is great ... I tried making an alien cat but did not spend a lot of time on her and so did not upload her. I would love to have Blinky in my game then I won't need to make an alien dog myself (yep being lazy ... just wanna play sims LL)

BrendanBlackmer

kdc89 wrote:Meh. While I'm at it I will post better pics of Blinky. I think he turned out cute.

I think he looks pretty good. I'm probably going to go back to make my dogs look more alien-like.

tammyjo329

Finally uploaded my modern starter home I built for LL. It is priced for any starter sim furnished or unfurnished. No cc only EP, SP, and store content used.

I love all the homes I've seen here on the forums but I always want at least 2 or 3 starter homes so I can play my sims with out the realestate or money cheats.

It is really hard to keep one under the starter price with all the cool FS items (as they are pricey in game) so only a few FS were used.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5228458

blewis823

I am loving the pictures. I do wonder one thing, why is the lots dark and the lights are considered on when actually they are off in the night time. I really dislike that.

The Sims 4? Are you sure?!

alackey18

i have created an alien sim named Venus luna and she lives in the town Lunar Lakes.. here is the kicker she is just learning that her mother is bella goth!! renumber when bella was abducted in sims 2?? well she was impregnated in space and because the baby was an alien she was kept with the alien species. And bella goth was sent to strange town. Now Venus luna hopes to meet bella someday. bella will be in my next video.. this video is about the life of Venus luna before she meets her mother bella.. checkout my video and if you like it subscribe..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANtRySNi4n0
Panther00567

Here's a house I built for my two sims.

A view of the town:

Okay, either there are some weird pitch black deer-looking alien species living here, or BP had another spill.

Maximilian1996

kdc89 wrote:Hi. I'm going to try to post some pictures for the first time... we shall see what happens. I love LL but I've been distracted by classes and I just seem to spend my free time lurking on these boards instead of playing it.
Here is my "alien" sim walking his dog, Blinky:

This looks awesome!!!!

BrendanBlackmer

Panther00567 wrote:

Okay, either there are some weird pitch black deer-looking alien species living here, or BP had another spill.

I saw that too... and the water is supposedly clean!

Ka1tee

sereniticat2 wrote:Hi guys. I've remade City hall.

It's now The Hall of Assimilation.

Hall of Assimilation

Front View-

Side View-

Back View-

LINK --- http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5208470

Now, there is one CC wall set and one CC floor set. You do not need to use these to make this building look cool. But if you like CC you can find them here.

Floor http://sims3loverdag.blogspot.com.au/search/label/floors

Wall http://sims3loverdag.blogspot.com.au/search/label/walls?updated
-max=2010-08-30T12:56:00%2B02:00&max-results=20&start=20&by-da
te=false

I've had many of Loverdag's items in my game off and on and I've never had an issue.

That is really cool, maybe I should upload my own modified Fort Grunt military base.

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: