Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Finally Famous Cycle 1:.FINAL SCORES POSTED! Congraulate Winners :] (Pg.20)  XML
Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
GigglyMe

Toblie I don't understand? If your talking about scores, I have to wait for the judges to send over the scores, then I must sort them out and calculate and then put them in order, so can be time-consuming. I'm sorry if this is moving to slow for you, but I can't necessarily help that.

As a side note, scores have been posted here, simply scroll down: http://www.simpurethoughts.com/smf/index.php?topic=1179.0

Toblie

Oh ok,thanks. sorry if i sounded grumpy.
Just having a bad day and wrote that really quick.

http://feelingcalledsims.tumblr.com/
GigglyMe

Its no problem

Dawdee

Woot woot, thanks so much for scores Judges! And congrats to Mark, for also tying for first. Loved your pic.

Can't wait for assignment 2!
shogunfish

I'll try setting the graphics higher. My game was crashing a bit, and I didn't want to stress it out too much, but I'll try setting them higher if I can just for the picture.

I'm going to get pose player this weekend, I think, but I couldn't get it in time for the first assignment.

Dber

Great job everyone! I can't wait for the next assignment!

GigglyMe

PS is being wonky for me--as it always is--so I can't do any fancy text for the new assignment, sorry

ArtistByNight

I'm going to drop out, i'd hate to do this but homework is getting in the way. This week I had 9 pieces handed to me and i'm not even half way through them, i'm really sorry Good luck to everyone.

FashonistaLady

Location: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number... So call me maybe?(:

Thanks for the scores and criticism! Working on assignment two right now!

GigglyMe

ArtistByNight wrote:I'm going to drop out, i'd hate to do this but homework is getting in the way. This week I had 9 pieces handed to me and i'm not even half way through them, i'm really sorry Good luck to everyone.

Thanks for telling me, Artist.

Dber

Elsie closed her eyes, running the lines through her head over and over as each girl, once sitting beside her, entered and exited the small metal door at the end of the studio hallway. Each girl that passed by looked slightly disarrayed compared to when they first entered; the hopeful glimmer of success upon entry was replaced with worried glances and prideful glares focused on the exit door to the outside of the studio.

"Elsie Wilson-White" - the call threw Elsie back to reality. 'I can do this, I can do this,' Elsie repeated to herself as she walked to the door. She always got awful anxiety before auditions, and this time was even worse. The famed Mari O'Callaghan, and her son, the rising star of a director Mark O'Callaghan, were co-producing and directing the film More Than Marilyn, tracing Monroe's own journey to fame.

"Hello, my name is Antonio Cayetano, I'm the Casting Director for this project," said the dark-haired man sitting on the couch. Elsie looked to her left, and Mari O'Callaghan introduced herself, "Hello, Elsie, my name is Mari O'Callaghan. You are probably familiar with my own work. And this gentlemen over to your right is my son, Mark. He is making his own mark on the film industry with his ability to capture vulnerability and emotion on camera."

Mark looked at her with acknowledgement and focused on her face.

"Summertime of Solace is one of my favorite flicks is absolutely brilliant," Elsie stammered quickly. She instantly felt silly and embarrassed after she said it, but the directors laughed lightly.

"Let's see what you have prepared for us today; take it from the scene where Marilyn talks about her childhood," Mari directed.

Elsie glanced nervously up towards the ceiling. 'This is it,' she thought to herself. Elsie began flowing through her lines; the American accent she practiced for weeks easily flowed as she gave the emotion-wrought monologue.

"I guess this is what I'll have to be," Elsie recited from the script, "... I'll make myself famous one-day, go to the city lights and get myself outta other people's homes and build my own on my own dreams..." With the scene finished, Elsie turned to face the back wall, turning away from where the stage would be as her silhouette would fade to black.

Elsie stood still facing the wall. Behind her, she heard Mari rise up from the casting couch and exclaim, "Antonio!" Mark rubbed his finger on his lip; always a tough judge, he was infamous for turning down even the most seemingly successful auditions. Yet, this time he didn't say anything.

Mark drew in a light breath, and uttered quietly, "...Marilyn."

*Sorry its rather long, I hope that is ok

shogunfish

when is assignment 2 due?

I would have had it done today, but my brother was being a freak about me installing mods and since its his computer too I have to make him let me get pose player.

GigglyMe

Thanks Dber, looks great!
Assignment 2 will be due the 24.

Toblie

Ok she won't lie, the Audition was pitiful. Lacey auditioned for the next Tim Burton film, she was ready and knew the words backwards, but when she entered the room and saw Johnny sitting there her head went blank and all she could think was "My goodness it's Johnny"

She stubble through the lines missed her queues. Finally she gave up apologised and tried to make a dash for it.
"Wait, I won't lie that was bad, but your clumsiness and babbling would be perfect for a little faerie, a small part, very small part."
"Oh thank you." she squeaked and made a dash for the door.

larger view: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/078/9/c/maybe_in_the_bac
k_ground_by_leedles-d4tblot.jpg

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/19/12 02:08 AM

http://feelingcalledsims.tumblr.com/
shogunfish

So I guess pose player needs me to download a file extractor for it to work. So that means I can't download it.

I'll try to get more creative using what I can in the game. And I'll try to get my entry in in the next couple of days. I would have gotten it in today, but I thought I was going to be getting pose player. Sorry

Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: