Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Now thanking potterphyle, SugarRave and azara67  XML
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
wensimmie

I get up this morning to get ready for work and my email has only EA messages. I look at my wishlist and it is gone. Only 2 sets remain.

Jooliea is officially public enemy number 1. Look at the chaos she caused overnight. Blythelyre and Elimarna helped as well.

Elimarna has gifted you: Last-4-EVER Boxing Gloves. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Blythelyre has gifted you: Atomic Jack Planet Attack Pinball Machine. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Blythelyre has gifted you: Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Before Pictures:

After Pictures:

I will write a proper thank you when I get home from work.

jooliea

I didn't do it. It was Martians.

Edit: Someone get rid of those last two things, eh? Eh?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/17/12 12:40 PM

The more money I give EA, the less pleasant my customer experience becomes.

wensimmie

Jooliea - Do you ever sleep?

I need to get off here or I'll be late for work and then no money to buy simpoints to get you back
jooliea

In all seriousness, only a few hours at a time. *shakes fist at sky* But I do have to be away from my computer now myself.

I leave it in ... well, someone else's capable hands to post Martian videos on my Clocks Giveaway thread. This is my most solemn desire this fine Thursday!

O: )

The more money I give EA, the less pleasant my customer experience becomes.

starguru

wensimmie wrote:Thank you starguru for the sweetest littlest flower girl dress that you sent me for my wedding anniversary. It is called "Like a Princess"

Thank you so much and we did have a lovely day

You’re most welcome and I’m glad you had a great day. (I’m also glad I got to your WL before jooliea’s martians did. )

Elimarna

Glad I could help with the WL.

geminiagre

Location:Lurking in the shadows behind you, roasting horse fertilizer on the fire pit

I was there ...i witnessed it all...
I got hit too multiple times, i managed to cause a few scratches to jooliea my self but nothing Major. Thankfully no one noticed I went to bed and they didn't attack my WL when i was sleeping. I consider myself lucky

Katt777

wensimmie wrote:
Katt777 wrote:You're very welcome! Now I have to update my TY thread again thanks to you... LOL

What goes around, comes around

Ooooh, I just saw this... and you went out & added stuff to your WL... silly Wendy!

Katt777

wensimmie wrote:I get up this morning to get ready for work and my email has only EA messages. I look at my wishlist and it is gone. Only 2 sets remain.

Jooliea is officially public enemy number 1. Look at the chaos she caused overnight. Blythelyre and Elimarna helped as well.

Elimarna has gifted you: Last-4-EVER Boxing Gloves. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Blythelyre has gifted you: Atomic Jack Planet Attack Pinball Machine. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Blythelyre has gifted you: Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Before Pictures:

After Pictures:

I will write a proper thank you when I get home from work.

wensimmie

Jooliea leave me ALONE!!!!

Once again the purple devil girl has thrown items at me - this time a *************** Arm Chair and just because she couldn't resist a pun "Hahahaha just the name of this chair cracked me up."

and if that wasn't bad enough...Joolster got in the act by throwing a Wall of Greats at my head. She posted "Heard you had too many items on your WL"

Thank you both...my Sim Dudes now can have the man cave of their dreams
wensimmie

stikystuff – just because I chatted a bit on a thread
TOUCHDOWN Coffee Table
Rare Autographed Athlete Photo

whatsociallife
- the good karma fairy
Check This Home Hockey Table.

anettesb – squeaky clean wishlist lottery (though I don’t think I was listed as a winner ??)
The Winning Team Flags.

nxtashaxt
– random clean wishlist gifting victim.
Double Hockey Sticks.

Katt777 – who doesn’t know the definition of the word TRUCE!!!!!
Movie Star Dress.

And while this isn't a man cave item, my hubby has now started playing the Sims. He has a galactic spy who lives in Lunar Lakes. So he is going to love the Movie
Star dress. Thanks Katt
Katt777

My fever addled brain does not comprehend the word truce. Have a lovely morning.

wensimmie

Springfairy556: The Shaggy Look for Toddlers
Thank you…I need more toddler stuff. My vampire slaying genie – Jeannie is currently expecting her first child

Katt777: Zen Again
"Congratulations! You won Kat's secret lottery! "

Katt – I’m going to forgive you for breaking our truce (using the old secret lottery trick!) …because I absolutely love this. I have been wanting this for the longest time. I’m currently building a Genie Training Family Complex for Jeannie & company and this is perfect for the spa area. [haven’t named it officially yet]

Bethany20112: Strike-em-out chair

Yippeee…..more man cave things. After I finish the Genie Training Complex, I’m planning to build a house with a man-cave!

starguru: Pixie Blossom Crown
"You need the hair to match the dress. So here you go, just cuz I felt like it. "

This is such cute hair for a little girl. I’m really hoping that Jeannie has a little Genie girl so she can wear her hair this way!

Buffyspiker: Open Jacket

"Thanks for the clean wishlist gift the other day! "

Great jacket for either my vampire slaying genies or for my husband’s galactic spy located in Lunar Lakes. Thanks so much for this!

stikystuff: Hanz Trainer's Treadmill
"I didn't do nothing!"

Is it bad that I downloaded, installed, and placed the treadmill in the Genie Training Complex before I posted the thank-you?!? Sorry for my bad gifting etiquette. Thanks for the treadmill!!!
wensimmie

For some reason, people decided to hurl gifts at me. I have no idea why?!?

Thanks Ladies!

Meganlove9889: Woodrow's Woodworks Coffee Table
“I hope you enjoy this Saw it on your wishlist, and thought it was a good time to gift you something before it's all gone again! <3”

Springfairy556 Woodland Cabinet Island & BahHaus Fence & Manor Fence

starguru: SCORE Television & Tight and Modern Style
“Just passing along some good karma, hon! ;P”
“Hey there yourself!

player17amanda: Hacienda Luxury
Hope you like it...” – understatement of the century!!!!!!

potterphyle: Emo Cut
“This one is from Lil, hehe “ Thanks Animangattack!

potterphyle: Champions Display Shelf & Simski Motorcycle Model
“Howdy neighbor! Hope you had as lovely a day in your neck o'the woods as we did.” (It was a beautiful day…but I stayed inside cleaning the house)

Katt777

Hmmm... Maybe it's because you decide to post their WLs everywhere!!!

Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: