Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Gurus Do Respond: Several Guru Answers In a Recent Thread - Updated  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
MrHawk

Nor did I do that. I pointed out that it was likely she didn't write it.

You're accusing me of something you THINK I did, not what I actually did.

christine400

MrHawk wrote:Nor did I do that. I pointed out that it was likely she didn't write it.

yeah you pointed that out from my post implying that i said that

im not gonna argue with you over stupid thing i didnt aprecciate i said it so move on from it.

Christine<3
MrHawk

christine400 wrote:
MrHawk wrote:Nor did I do that. I pointed out that it was likely she didn't write it.

yeah you pointed that out from my post implying that i said that

im not gonna argue with you over stupid thing i didnt aprecciate i said it so move on from it.

Oh for crying out loud. I implied nothing.

How is it possible to be misunderstood when I'm telling you clear as day?
I give up. You obviously will only believe what you want to believe.

Pepperbutt

ENOUGH. THIS THREAD IS GETTING TO BE WAY TOO MUCH OF A WAR-FEST. ALL OF YOU.

Please, can we all just look at the baby animals and try to calm down a little?

Mental health issues aren't a joke. Knock it off.

http://simmeringsims.forumotion.com/ or @Pepperbuttz
Anavastia

christine400 wrote:

LOL its so ridiculous that she has made/searched this list.

Christine you are the one that posted made/searched your implications where that i either made the list or searched the list. So he is replying to your post accurately if you only wanted to say that i searched the list then you would have just used the word search but you also added made. Which is what he is replying to. You are getting mad at him for replying to your own words. He didn't throw anywords into your mouth he just did not respond to the entire phrase only half of it.

At Mr. Hawk thank you I did not make the list. Yes i had thread that said the future of sims was microtransactions, lol and made quite a bit of people furious at the thought of the sims 4 to 5 being more transactioned than what it is now. Though i have no doubt it will occur. Yes it got quite heated in the thread, but still i didn't insult people for disagreeing with me as it was an idea thread to begin with, but also sort of where I see EA headed with the sims, mostly i give ideas ahead of time to see if they can be considered. LOL i can't remember if it carried into a nother thread I know much later it was brought back up in the sopa thread i made because I believed that if ea were to increase microtransactions they would also be competing with free cc. Given their business practices that's a competition they do not want, i would not be suprised if sims 4 or further down the road the game no longer supported user made custom content. Simport furthered my suspicions of that.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/12/12 02:31 PM

MrHawk

@ Fraulein Butt thank you I like the squirrel.

@ Anavastia With all of the "nickel-and-diming" talk that is going on in the gaming world lately I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, has anyone seen FFXIII-2 DLC? Do not want.

And thank you for pointing out what I was trying to say.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/12/12 04:02 PM

Mstybl95

Anavastia, I had a thread similar to that concerning custom content. I think it would be a great way for EA and custom content creators to further monetize the game. I don't know if we were thinking the same thing, but I thought opening an app store type of thing for CC would be good and along with that, EA could offer content that not everyone would want, but would allow you to further customize your game. Stuff like sicknesses or interactions. I really wish this game would head in this direction. I think what makes this game special is being able to customize it because my play style is very different from others.

Wittylady

Pepperbutt Those animals are really cute especially the puppies...

I myself have the cutest pomeranian pup even his whine is sweet with the face he pulls....lol...

Sorry to go off topic....

Pepperbutt

I think Pomeranians are adorable. I've kind of always wanted one, honestly.

Mental health issues aren't a joke. Knock it off.

http://simmeringsims.forumotion.com/ or @Pepperbuttz
christine400

Pepperbutt wrote:I think Pomeranians are adorable. I've kind of always wanted one, honestly.

i like mini yorkie this is my friends

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/406599_3022363518732_1
252036567_3242168_411425766_n.jpg

Christine<3
christine400

Pepperbutt wrote:I think Pomeranians are adorable. I've kind of always wanted one, honestly.

wrong person

Christine<3
christine400

Anavastia wrote:
christine400 wrote:

LOL its so ridiculous that she has made/searched this list.

Christine you are the one that posted made/searched your implications where that i either made the list or searched the list. So he is replying to your post accurately if you only wanted to say that i searched the list then you would have just used the word search but you also added made. Which is what he is replying to. You are getting mad at him for replying to your own words. He didn't throw anywords into your mouth he just did not respond to the entire phrase only half of it.

At Mr. Hawk thank you I did not make the list. Yes i had thread that said the future of sims was microtransactions, lol and made quite a bit of people furious at the thought of the sims 4 to 5 being more transactioned than what it is now. Though i have no doubt it will occur. Yes it got quite heated in the thread, but still i didn't insult people for disagreeing with me as it was an idea thread to begin with, but also sort of where I see EA headed with the sims, mostly i give ideas ahead of time to see if they can be considered. LOL i can't remember if it carried into a nother thread I know much later it was brought back up in the sopa thread i made because I believed that if ea were to increase microtransactions they would also be competing with free cc. Given their business practices that's a competition they do not want, i would not be suprised if sims 4 or further down the road the game no longer supported user made custom content. Simport furthered my suspicions of that.

but either way i never flat out said you made it.
so good bye to you both
and have a good day as well

Christine<3
DulceHoney

I Have 2 of pomeranians!!! They are my world

Pepper, I love the baby animal photos!!!
DulceHoney

Wittylady wrote:Pepperbutt Those animals are really cute especially the puppies...

I myself have the cutest pomeranian pup even his whine is sweet with the face he pulls....lol...

Sorry to go off topic....

Do you have pic of him?! I have a few of mine, not sure how to post though!
Anavastia

Mstybl95 wrote:Anavastia, I had a thread similar to that concerning custom content. I think it would be a great way for EA and custom content creators to further monetize the game. I don't know if we were thinking the same thing, but I thought opening an app store type of thing for CC would be good and along with that, EA could offer content that not everyone would want, but would allow you to further customize your game. Stuff like sicknesses or interactions. I really wish this game would head in this direction. I think what makes this game special is being able to customize it because my play style is very different from others.

Well it was just like this because I think it brings a new type of customization to the horizions of gaming which not only players could customize the appearances of sims but they could customize generally what they did and did not want in game. Of course i think that Ea would sell a lot of it in packages like they do the online store now. However for customers who generally don't want the entire package it must be a lost sale because they would have probably bought that one thing if sold seperately.

Also gameplay like music because EA could have really profited from simlish type music from other artists. For simmers who want illness but those who don't. To simmers who may want to add a bank to their town or mow the lawn. Generally i agree that the main concern people have and do have is being nickled and dimed. Which again increases the price of the game, as I said if it's headed this way anyway, which i do not doubt at all it is, why not request or make ideas so that you can get the products you want. Also i think open venues would be a huge profit for them because they are in such high demand. So even with developement time being so that you can't add certain things inthe expansion microtransactions add the opportunity for that. So an example might be for 10 expansions you might not see a casion venue however that doesn't mean it should be left out.

I think how it works is the expansion and the store developement teams are seperate departments so generally saying i don't see why the store team can't offer a little more variety than just stuff.

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: