Want to make the process of getting your request completed to move as quickly as possible?
If you do your part, it will help US to help YOU!
1. Bookmark the D.N.A. Master Thread (in post 1)
2. Bookmark the current D.N.A. Request Thread (this thread)
3. After monthly thread change re-bookmark for new current thread
4. Check the Open Requests (post 3) to make sure your request appears
5. Re-check the Open Requests every few days to see if your request has been claimed
6. Accept friend requests from any team member
7. Once your request is claimed, make contact with the team member who claimed it on that person's contact thread, links for contact threads in Meet the Team area (post 6)
8. Keep in contact throughout the making of your request
9. Follow any instructions and provide any information requested
10. DON'T FORGET TO THANK THE PERSON WHO MADE YOUR REQUEST!
Keep in mind that we all do this for fun, but it isn't much fun if you spent weeks on someone, making them their dream house, and you either get no response or an off-hand "Downloaded the four-story mansion you made me. Thanks."
Joined: 12/06/09 02:34 AM
Location:Lurking in the shadows...Behind you!
Rawr, I love it! I love it! I love it!
There were even pleasant surprises that you didn't even mention in the thread or photo. Or at least think didn't... Dunno. <shrug> I was just too busy, as I wanted to get in there! My equi-sim is already moved in, and hope to have a few shots up on my blog in a few days! Look for it!
Thank you ever so much!! Definitely worth the wait!