Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Easy way to get simpoints free...  XML
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Dblue055

Dramadramadrama wrote:Thanks Dblue055 now on 599sb... Getting closer to my SP everyday....
You're Welcome, Keep going you will get there

Dramadramadrama

Dblue055 wrote:
Dramadramadrama wrote:Thanks Dblue055 now on 599sb... Getting closer to my SP everyday....
You're Welcome, Keep going you will get there

I am so looking forward to getting my sp... It will be such an achievement

Dblue055

Cobesta97 wrote:Can anybody help me out? How do you all earn your SB's? I just use the search engine and sometimes watch videos (but it doesn't give you a lot).
Love the avi my son's favorite game , Here are few things I gave to Drama, Have tried these they are the Special Offers they have surveys for students, people who speak Spanish all types of surveys if you trust them only. See the first one they show ads for TV and I get to watch 3 a day so that's a quick 3pts. So just click through each one until you find something you like to do. I hope this helps

Kylierose19

Finally back! Had a great time with the parents and my little boy has definitely got his terrible two's 6 months early

Glad everyone got points today!!

Dblue055

Welcome back He sounds so precious. I am so glad those days are over Now I don't think the terrible two's ever go away With 2 teenage boys around

ShaneyBoy

I have gotten 18SB from one of my referrals.

ShaneyBoy

Anyone who is trying the search, I got 7SB for "Recent Search Winners".

Kylierose19

Dblue055 wrote:Welcome back He sounds so precious. I am so glad those days are over Now I don't think the terrible two's ever go away With 2 teenage boys around

Thanks! He is when he's in a good mood - always smiling even though he was born on Halloween . lol I did hear that today once it's there, it's there to stay apparently I also heard that girls are worse than boys when it comes to their teens

Kylierose19

ShaneyBoy wrote:I have gotten 18SB from one of my referrals.

Congrats! ^_^ I can never find anybody with referrals

Dblue055

That's Great Keep up the good work Shaneyboy

Dblue055

Kylierose19 wrote:
Dblue055 wrote:Welcome back He sounds so precious. I am so glad those days are over Now I don't think the terrible two's ever go away With 2 teenage boys around

Thanks! He is when he's in a good mood - always smiling even though he was born on Halloween . lol I did hear that today once it's there, it's there to stay apparently I also heard that girls are worse than boys when it comes to their teens
No way my Daughter is wonderful and one of my best friends, she's 25 now and I had no problems out of her

ShaneyBoy

Dblue055 wrote:

Thanks! Although it was someone else who got the points for me.

Dramadramadrama

ShaneyBoy wrote:
Dblue055 wrote:

Thanks! Although it was someone else who got the points for me.

Points are points hon good job

Kylierose19

Dblue055 wrote:
Kylierose19 wrote:

No way my Daughter is wonderful and one of my best friends, she's 25 now and I had no problems out of her

That's so sweet - I love when mothers and daughters are best friends ^_^ My oldest nephew turns 11 in December but he's going on 15 lol I don't know how either of you do it with two boys especially yourself with teenage boys

Dblue055

Kylierose19 wrote:
Dblue055 wrote:
Kylierose19 wrote:

That's so sweet - I love when mothers and daughters are best friends ^_^ My oldest nephew turns 11 in December but he's going on 15 lol I don't know how either of you do it with two boys especially yourself with teenage boys
They got along fine when they where smaller, but now They truly and secretly love each other and they know it.

Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: