Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
*giggles* High-End Loft Aquarium Warning *snickers*  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
ZeekSlider

Apparently, if you put a fish and its live bait in the tank, the bait dies within the Sim day. Nice touch, guys!

So, yeah, be careful which fish you put in the new Aquarium. They may die quicker than you would like simply because they are in there with their natural predator.

That said, I LOVE the new Aquarium's debug feature of reserving it for specific fish! Now my Sims have their own private Lobster tank!! And I don't mind having the limit of six fish max.

Like my post? Buy something off my wishlist as a thank you!
http://tinyurl.com/TS3Store-ZeekWishlist
senb23

Cool! Does it show the bait getting eaten? That would be awesome!

catloverplayer

Oh I love this thing. If you have WA you can also put crocs and frogs in it.

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
NRowe

Sounds hilarious. Too bad I'm at the bottom of the world (NZ) and can't get the new stuff pack yet.

ZeekSlider

senb23 wrote:Cool! Does it show the bait getting eaten? That would be awesome!
Nah, they just disappear and your tank gets dirty quicker.

I had two fish die and my tank got dirty the next Sim day. All because they got "eaten."

And I kind of wish the tank went red/pink when it happened. The only visual sign that your tank needs to be cleaned is when the water starts turning gray instead of that nice clear aqua.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/03/10 05:40 AM

musicmom11

I love it! I wonder if Maxis is secretly helping EA with the Sims because that sounds like a feature they would add LOL

[IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t82/bmudd_2
007/theicemanwe
Avenger

NRowe wrote:Sounds hilarious. Too bad I'm at the bottom of the world (NZ) and can't get the new stuff pack yet.

Have you tried to buy the pack yet? I'm near the bottom of the world too and I got the new stuff pack on 2nd Feb, day of release. I was surprised it was available but apparently when EA releases a game etc they must be on the shelves on that day, that's what the store told me anyway.

AussieAdoresSims

I love the Aquarium, unlike sims 2 i couldn;t see my fish, but now i can. I just love the new sims 3 stuff pack it is sooooo cool. I love the new bathroom set too. Something different for a change.
burnoutPERTH

There goes my dreams of having a tank full of the 5 most dangerous fish species for my Brave, Daredevil, Mad Scientist. I wanted to put my 104.20 kg Death Fish, 252.61 kg Shark, 722.21 kg Crocodile, 1,414.67 kg Robot Fish and a Pirhana in a tank together, but since Robot Fish eat Pirhana, I'll just fill it up with my 165.66 kg Dragon Fish, 128.71 kg Mummy Fish, 116.52 kg Vampire Fish, 113.13 kg Swordfish and 111.52 kg Salmon although I have to leave out my 105.66 kg Angel Fish (Death Fish bait).
Zeri

what a nice touch
i cant wait to get my copy. (dam snail mail )
senb23

ZeekSlider wrote:
senb23 wrote:Cool! Does it show the bait getting eaten? That would be awesome!
Nah, they just disappear and your tank gets dirty quicker.

I had two fish die and my tank got dirty the next Sim day. All because they got "eaten."

And I kind of wish the tank went red/pink when it happened. The only visual sign that your tank needs to be cleaned is when the water starts turning gray instead of that nice clear aqua.

Oh well, I can't see fish eating each other, but it's still a cool aquarium.

ZeekSlider

burnoutPERTH wrote:There goes my dreams of having a tank full of the 5 most dangerous fish species for my Brave, Daredevil, Mad Scientist. I wanted to put my 104.20 kg Death Fish, 252.61 kg Shark, 722.21 kg Crocodile, 1,414.67 kg Robot Fish and a Pirhana in a tank together, but since Robot Fish eat Pirhana, I'll just fill it up with my 165.66 kg Dragon Fish, 128.71 kg Mummy Fish, 116.52 kg Vampire Fish, 113.13 kg Swordfish and 111.52 kg Salmon although I have to leave out my 105.66 kg Angel Fish (Death Fish bait).
You really thought that one through, huh?

SIMply_Divine

I like the look of the Aquarium. I'm still waiting to see pics of the new Windows and Doors that came with High End LS (if there is any new ones) Still haven't made my mind up yet wether I'll get it.

Oh and Zeek, I responded to your 'Tomb Building - That computer thing' thread over in The Sims 3 World Adventures forum. If you didn't see it already.
Marah06

catloverplayer wrote:Oh I love this thing. If you have WA you can also put crocs and frogs in it.

Where do I go to fish for crocs?
SIMply_Divine

Marah06 wrote:
catloverplayer wrote:Oh I love this thing. If you have WA you can also put crocs and frogs in it.

Where do I go to fish for crocs?

Egypt, if you have The Sims 3 World Adventures.

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: