Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Meloire Grapes  XML
Forum Index » World Adventures
Keori

So my sim is in France and he needs to find 4 meloire grapes. But i have no idea how to find them.is it a seed im looking for are the actual grape cluster.and in what part of France do i look.Please help

Custom Content Sharing Thread....

secretuk1965

Keori wrote:So my sim is in France and he needs to find 4 meloire grapes. But i have no idea how to find them.is it a seed im looking for are the actual grape cluster.and in what part of France do i look.Please help

you can get them from the nectary they are plants you harvest there are allso some at the old nectary which i believe is for sale now in the game, you harvest them think you get 3 grapes per plant . just go to nectary click on the plants until it says meloire grapes then harvest . hope this helps.

Ipstduk

every one says the nectary but I went there harvested and there are still no meloire grapes. I have everything but. I even tried to buy them but still no luck.

I found mine at the nectory but since you have already been there maybe those plants are there just not ready for harvest just yet. Don't give up keep trying.

SketchElder

You can harvest Meloire grapes from the Old Nectary. That's one of the vacation homes you could buy but you can harvest the garden without buying it.

You can buy Meloire grapes from the Special merchant. I think you need a level 2 visa.
Ipstduk

ah...maybe the visa level is the issue. I'll try that. Thanks
Yahtzami

I just had that opportunity today. I went to the nectary but they have every kind of grape plant BUT the Meloire! Thanks for the tip about the Old Nectary!

Corwin_Alexander

You can only harvest Renoit, Chermola Blan, and Avalino.. whatever grapes from the fields at the nectary. The rest of the grape types can be bought from the special merchant (but there is a visa level requirement... you can see the special merchant's selection even if they are greyed out) or harvested in tombs (the Chateau Vault or Faerie Tomb for instance).

Edit: oh, and maybe some back yards around town... take a walk through sims' yards and look for harvestables. Another place has occurred to me. Look in the garden of the mansion up past the graveyard.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 07/08/10 10:10 PM

Corwin_Alexander

SketchElder wrote:You can harvest Meloire grapes from the Old Nectary. That's one of the vacation homes you could buy but you can harvest the garden without buying it.

...off to play and check this so-far overlooked location out.
Sherio88

this is an old post

Corwin_Alexander

Corwin_Alexander wrote:
SketchElder wrote:You can harvest Meloire grapes from the Old Nectary. That's one of the vacation homes you could buy but you can harvest the garden without buying it.

...off to play and check this so-far overlooked location out.

Thanks SketchElder; that was some really good advice. First trip out to France with a new sim, on the day of arrival and I got 21 meloire and 21 renoit grapes at the Old Nectary. I guess I just dismissed it when I realised it was an empty house for purchase.
mommysims

My sim needs to deliver 3 meliore grapes to her work. I went to France and harvested them, but it wont let her use them for work. Any suggestions?
Smeelia

Most work related opportunities are completed when your sim next goes to work with the required items in their inventory so you might just have to wait until your sim's next work day. If that's not the issue then the opportunity might require a particular quality of grapes before it can be completed (in which case your sim might have to plant the grapes and grow higher quality ones), the descriptions aren't always clear on this point. Another possibility is that there's a bug that is causing the grapes harvested in France not to count for the opportunity (this usually happens with tasks requiring delivery of item to foreign countries, such as the painting tasks), in which case you would be best to plant the grapes and grow them. If your sim doesn't have the skill to plant the grapes then you could cheat to get access to a plant (it'd be "Normal" quality), press ctrl+shift+c then type "testingcheatsenabled true" followed by "buydebug on" (both without quotes) and then you should be able to find plants in the hidden items section of Buy Mode "Sorted by Function" and can place one or two of those (at home or on another lot using Edit Town if you want).
SketchElder

Work probably wants a higher quality than the grapes you harvested. You'll have to grow them yourself to improve the quality.
Corwin_Alexander

SketchElder wrote:Work probably wants a higher quality than the grapes you harvested. You'll have to grow them yourself to improve the quality.

Check the quest; if it requires higher quality items it will say so in the text.

Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: