Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Where is Jean Luc Beaumont?!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Klockeal

I'm doing the museum adventure, and it says to report back to Jean Luc Beaumont and explain everything. The option to report back was clickable for awhile, but I had her exploring around the exhibits for awhile to collect loot. When she was all done, I couldn't click on the command anymore. It just says what to do. And I can't find a beaumont house or anything, I've checked every house. Where did he go?
Zeri

maybe he left town? when someone involved in a quest dies, it usualt says 'you cant finish such and such because the target is no longer available.'

so if it didnt say that, he must still be around someplace..

ive never had that happen tho, so im not sure

Lithielle

He's on the Enterpri--

wait, wrong Jean-Luc.

If I remember correctly, Jean-Luc Beaumont is a merchant. Try checking the shops?
SIMply_Divine

I think he hangs around outside the Cafe.
Haids5987

Is there an icon to click on on the loawer part of your page? The icon that says "go see Jean Luc Beaumont?" If you click on it, your Sim might go directly there.

Galuminous

DOn't be frightened but I believe this is one of the (more annoying) glitches of WA. It makes merchants etc disappear, or move out or whatever. The only way that I've found around this is if you go back before he disappeared and start again. >S

Proverb87

The museum adventure is given by the Relics Shop clerk. It can be someone different in each game.

I would suggest that you check the Relic Shop and see who the clerk is. If it is no longer Jean Luc Beaumont, I would cancel the adventure, go to the adventure board and look for an adventure, turn down all until this uncompleted one comes back up. I have gotten them back at the point I cancelled them and been able to complete with hte new chop clerk.

I did make a copy fo the town before I did this, just in case it did not work. It did work for me.

It's at least worth a try.

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: